TJ

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Sweetie, Jesus is here for the most needy of His flock.  God's love is constant and never changes.  Jesus came for the needy, the poor, the sick, the bedragled lambs, and the ragamuffin disciples.  God loves all of His needy lambs with a ' furious love.'  Nothing you may do and no sin, can seperate you from the love of God.  

jesus' healing hand.jpg

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Does God Hate People Who Harm Themselves

:emot-heartbeat:

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:18-19

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 3/24/2016 at 4:28 PM, TJ said:

I have PTSD anxiety and Depression. I suffer major flashbacks and I feel God hates me because I hurt myself almost daily now.  I see a therapist and a good Dr I'm on meds but still end up giving into harming as I can't handle what I see all the time. It's made me plan suicide previously and attempt but things aren't that bad at the moment.  Xx

Surely you don't want to harm yourself, it is your illness causing this.  God love you for you are one of his own.  Don't give up, persist in the Lord and your blessings will be bountiful!

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

HI TJ. I know the word does say " in our weaknesses is his strength". None of us get it the first time, why we are forgiven 70 x 7 which means it will take us quite a few trys. Don't be so hard on yourself. Yahweh knows we are weak and he loves us anyways, he called us while we were yet sinners. So he knows us, our humanity, our struggles, our weaknesses. Give them to him. I have learned to humble myself before him and say, Father help me with this for i am powerless over it, please take it away from me. Then i thank him in faith for the end result, the answer to my prayers. Just like the man that asked Yahshua to deliver his son of being thrown into the fire. Yahshua said do you believe, he said, "i believe, help my unbelief". That is an honest prayer. I will pray for you to get better. None of us are perfect and i am glad you posted this my friend (((hugs))) much love and tc 

• 4 months later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  67
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  08/05/1981

God hates only evil, He can never possibly hate those who hurt themselves; He can only hate the tools satan uses to put a person in that type of emotional state. If He hated those who hurt themselves He would never have sacrificed His son for all of us who were causing eternal spiritual hurt and death to ourselves

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  230
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.95
  • Days Won:  14

It grieves Jesus that need to hurt yourself. He wants you to trust Him to take your pain. Remember, on the cross Jesus took all your pain on Himself including what you are doing to harm yourself. Everything that causes you to hurt yourself, give to Him and when you find the need to harm yourself, praise Jesus for taking that hurt and pain for you. Sing a hymn....Rock of Ages..and know that you can hide in Him, the Rock...from your pain for He took that pain those many years ago, before you even had the ptsd. Trust Him. God bless you.