TJ

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have PTSD anxiety and Depression. I suffer major flashbacks and I feel God hates me because I hurt myself almost daily now.  I see a therapist and a good Dr I'm on meds but still end up giving into harming as I can't handle what I see all the time. It's made me plan suicide previously and attempt but things aren't that bad at the moment.  Xx

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

No, we are all harming ourselfs in different ways. Jesus came to save us from ourselves.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I hurt myself knowing what I am doing I do it for a rush for a release its like being a drug addict but instead of drugs I damage my skin.  

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

This Easter is a great time to think of how much Someone is willing to endure, even abandonment and death, rather than leave us in our fallen state. The greater our need, the more love and attention we have of the Lord.

We cannot discern what God does for us on a moment by moment basis, it is hidden and beyond our ability to work out. It is a deeply laid and comprehensive plan. Sometimes we see it, mostly we don't, we live by faith in the One who loves us.

Having PTSD will require good self management, which comes from understanding yourself and what triggers your responses. This takes time and experience, but you can do it, and are doing it already. God bless you for being responsible, you must be a loving and caring human being.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

5 hours ago, TJ said:

I hurt myself knowing what I am doing I do it for a rush for a release its like being a drug addict but instead of drugs I damage my skin.  

No, TJ, God does not hate you for your sins, but He certainly hates your sins, and wants you to hate your sins and love Him.  The important thing for you at this point is to ask yourself some questions (not for public consumption): 

1. Do I know Christ personally?

2. Do I know that the Holy Spirit lives within me?

3. Do I love God above everything else?

4. Do I know and acknowledge that God's power is within me to stop sinning in this manner?

It could well be that demons are at work in your life trying to destroy you. If Christ is within, He is greater and stronger than Satan and all his evil spirits, and you can overcome them in His name and in His power.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings TJ

I'm sorry you are struggling & God certainly does not HATE you or anyone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He Is a God of Love,Mercy,Grace & Forgiveness

I see you are a "Seeker",have you ever read the Bible?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jesus can set you FREE of all you are suffering with ,,,,,,,,would you like to know more about Jesus?

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Hi TJ and welcome to Worthy.

No God loves you so much you cannot even imagine.  His Heart breaks to see people in such pain.  He is more then able to set you free from this if you seek Him.  As Kwik said, get into the Word of God.  Start in the book of John and open your heart to His words.  Keep coming back we are here for you.  

God Bless You as you seek Him.    RustyAngeL

Guest Thallasa
21 hours ago, TJ said:

I have PTSD anxiety and Depression. I suffer major flashbacks and I feel God hates me because I hurt myself almost daily now.  I see a therapist and a good Dr I'm on meds but still end up giving into harming as I can't handle what I see all the time. It's made me plan suicide previously and attempt but things aren't that bad at the moment.  Xx

NO, He loves you ,and wants you well and happy .:wub:

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

22 hours ago, TJ said:

Self harm is kinda like self medicating. The endorphins released in the blood letting keep severe depression at bay and yes it is addictive. There are usually other things going on that contribute to the desire. Stress, emotion wounds stuff like that. Often a triple threat of wounds. Abandonment, betrayal, Rejection Jesus suffer the 3 worst soul wounds too.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

God loves you very much he knows your pain  and cares about your struggles. PTSD is something that if you have never dealt with you have no idea. I am praying for you. God is with you. Talk to Him daily he is near. Pray and read your bible. Also continue your meds and thearpy. God bless you.