IGNORED

Does the Antichrist glorify God?

spiderman1917

AC  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Antichrist accomplish the greater good?

• Yes
    • No

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

So God is the creator of the Antichrist.  He obviously will ( or already has) make him Charming, eloquent, prudent ( at least in his department), clever, influential, a good speaker,  a very likeable person, and all the gifts to become the most powerful man to walk the earth , after God himself.

God gives him these gifts knowing precisely how he's going to use them.  By torturing and killing God's people he gives them the Glorious crown of martyrdom , thus glorifying them and God.

When it was time for Jesus to be crucified , He said "now has the time come for the son of man to be glorified. "

The people who were pounding nails through his hands, crowning him with thorns, scourging Him , and piercing His side, were actually glorifying him. 

What they were doing was actually a very good thing.  The Crucifixion was a good thing right?

It Glorified Him and redeemed us.  So if Christ being tortured and executed is powerful, beautiful, and glorious, causing us to be redeemed and him to be greater glorified, couldn't the Antichrist be doing God a favor?

Remember that by God giving the devil permission to destroy Jobs family and afflict him with all sorts of physical illnesses and psychological torment, it in the end glorified God and exalted Job far more than he had ever been in his life prior to the Devil's work.

The Devil was a vital instruments in that story to exalt and prove Job and glorify God.

Do you think the Antichrist accomplishes the greater good?

Edited by spiderman1917

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

simply....   no.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

simply....   no.

It was good that Jesus was crucified right?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

It wasn't good that he needed to be...  and that's is Satan's doing.

47 minutes ago, other one said:

8 minutes ago, other one said:

It wasn't good that he needed to be...  and that's is Satan's doing.

Okay, so it was good that Satan killed Job's family and made him sick.  The actions in themselves are not good, but what it led to was greater good than had it not happened.

I'm going through a very dark phase in my life where I'm seeing awful ugly things. I'm turning to God and he seems to be showing me that some of the ugliest things are the most beautiful and glorious things, like the crucifixion that led to the Glorious Resurrection.

God seems to be saying that much of what I see as ugly is actually beautiful.  I just need help discerning if this is the voice of God.

But since you are willing to admit that it was good that Jesus was crucified, why is it unrealistic to assume that it is a good thing when the Antichrist crucifies his body, the church?

Edited by spiderman1917

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49

1 hour ago, spiderman1917 said:

So God is the creator of the Antichrist.  He obviously will ( or already has) make him Charming, eloquent, prudent ( at least in his department), clever, influential, a good speaker,  a very likeable person, and all the gifts to become the most powerful man to walk the earth , after God himself.

God gives him these gifts knowing precisely how he's going to use them.  By torturing and killing God's people he gives them the Glorious crown of martyrdom , thus glorifying them and God.

When it was time for Jesus to be crucified , He said "now has the time come for the son of man to be glorified. "

The people who were pounding nails through his hands, crowning him with thorns, scourging Him , and piercing His side, were actually glorifying him. 

What they were doing was actually a very good thing.  Jesus being humiliated, tortured, and mutilated was a good thing right?  

It Glorified Him and redeemed us.  So if Christ being tortured and executed is powerful, beautiful, and glorious, causing us to be redeemed and him to be greater glorified, couldn't the Antichrist be doing God a favor?

Remember that by God giving the devil permission to destroy Jobs family and afflict him with all sorts of physical illnesses and psychological torment, it in the end glorified God and exalted Job far more than he had ever been in his life prior to the Devil's work.

The Devil was a vital instruments in that story to exalt and prove Job and glorify God.

Do you think the Antichrist accomplishes the greater good?

Your thoughts are reckless and you are handling sacred subjects like they are something to be played with. Do you want God to allow you to reap what you sow? Then life will toss you like a broken toy.

You can't possibly be thinking straight to ask any of those questions. While reasoning and questioning is welcome with God, the lack of reverence and shallow remarks are not.

To suggest that God creates evil, is sacrilege that belongs in the camp of Satan.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, spiderman1917 said:

So God is the creator of the Antichrist.

No, God is NOT the creator of the Antichrist, and the Antichrist does NOT glorify God.  Quite the reverse. HE BLASPHEMES GOD.  

Spiderman, a word of advice.  You are not obtaining your theology from Scripture, but from some other source. You say you want to serve God. Then get to understand His nature and character.  God is Light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

12 minutes ago, Ezra said:

No, God is NOT the creator of the Antichrist, and the Antichrist does NOT glorify God.  Quite the reverse. HE BLASPHEMES GOD.  

Spiderman, a word of advice.  You are not obtaining your theology from Scripture, but from some other source. You say you want to serve God. Then get to understand His nature and character.  God is Light, and in Him is no darkness at all.

I'm going through a very dark phase in my life right now and I'm trying to see Gods will in this.  What is ugly and "evil" (like the Crucifixion) can be very beautiful and meritorious , ( serving a good purpose).

I didn't say there was darkness in God.  I'm saying darkness, the Devil, and wicked people can glorify God and his people. For you to deny such a fact is clearly unscriptural.

I have much scriptural basis for believing evil people's actions glorify God.  

Edited by spiderman1917

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, spiderman1917 said:

Im saying evil can glorify God.  Those who crucified Jesus Christ were giving him greater glory.  Yes or no?  The influence the devil had on Job glorified God, yes or no?

I don't see how my views are unbiblical.  To me it seems quite obvious that Satan and the enemies of God actually glorify him.  That is undeniable ( whether they intend to or not.)

I wanted to let you know that you never wanted to be  helped or , learn of God here you just want to toy with us like KAN said , and that is not a good thing to do, ?

for you are just banging a gong and making noise, and this had to show, for what your intent is, and its to stir up the flock, as I had thought, so ,

I pray for you that God will open your eyes to see  , and that you are not understanding the holiness of God and the pure light of Glory , or His majesty , you are just playing a game, and I am done with this, I hope others see the same, for you have a choice, and I pray you understand the importants of what  that would mean for you , by your free will given by God, ? , have a nice day spider man,

1 minute ago, SINNERSAVED said:

I wanted to let you know that you never wanted to be  helped or , learn of God here you just want to toy with us like KAN said , and that is not a good thing to do, ?

for you are just banging a gong and making noise, and this had to show, for what your intent is, and its to stir up the flock, as I had thought, so ,

I pray for you that God will open your eyes to see  , and that you are not understanding the holiness of God and the pure light of Glory , or His majesty , you are just playing a game, and I am done with this, I hope others see the same, for you have a choice, and I pray you understand the importants of what  that would mean for you , by your free will given by God, ? , have a nice day spider man,

And I'm simply at this time trying to learn the mystery of evil in our world , which is why I am voicing these concerns. I'm sorry that it bothers you.

I hope that by bringing my concerns to this forum, I will develop a better understanding of evil in our world, why God permits it, and how God uses it for his glory.

May God's will be done in my life and may I serve and Obey him without cease and not teach error to others in Jesus name.