IGNORED

Does the Antichrist glorify God?

spiderman1917

AC  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Antichrist accomplish the greater good?

• Yes
    • No

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

Just wanted to let you know I'm not a brother, I"m a sister.  No worries I get that a lot.   RustyAngeL

Oh.....there I go again thinking avatars indicate gender lol :P

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, RustyAngeL said:

I agree.  However God already knew Satan would rebel and that is why He already had a plan.

m while that maybe true, God didn't make Satan do what he did....      still Satan's fault.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I never said God made him do it,  Where did you get that idea from my post?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Robert

While Satan, the Antichrist and the False Prophet are all part of God's plan, it does not mean that they are "pre-programmed robots" that God set to "self-destruct" their actions. Satan chose of his own will to rebel against God, while the AC and FP follow their own wills. Especially since the latter are human-born, God has not denied them the ability to choose between good and evil; rather, through their own choices, they elect to follow their own lusts and are groomed by Satan into the roles they will play.

Otherwise, they could simply say "God made me like this!" and God would be unjust to throw them into the Lake of Fire.

With that said: while God ultimately wins, and mankind's failures, sin and whatnot do not derail but figure into His plans, the Antichrist is opposed to and stands against God. He also represents a "replacement Christ", that is, a "christ" that the world can accept rather than the True Christ whom the world doesn't want. Being that "Christ" is the Greek translation of "Messiah"(which is Hebrew for "Savior"), this is a "savior" that the world wants and not the One that God sent.

Ultimately, every knee shall bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord; but as far as "glorifying God", the only glory the AC and FP will give God is when they show how truly impotent and fake they actually are at Armageddon.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

I am not singling out anyone. I am pointing to the ideal / reasoning behind the question. It is satanic.

People, even born again Christians, can and do entertain satanic ideals usually without realizing it. So I (again) state that this is not a smear campaign on the OP for his legitimate question.

There are certain things that must needs be. God did not create them, they came from granting his created (intelligent) beings autonomy and therefore choice. And the way God orchestrates all things (good and evil) to accomplish the end results are not his endorsement of them all.

The devil and the beast the antichrist false messiah are detestable. Never be fooled by their beguiling attempts to reason with your and my screwed up sense of fair play... this is how evil gets its nose under the tent flap. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 3/28/2016 at 9:10 PM, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

lol~!
Ain't God Grand~!

Amen!

Ephesians 6:10–18

The Whole Armor of God

10 Finally, ebe strong in the Lord and in fthe strength of his might. 11 gPut on hthe whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against ithe schemes of the devil. 12 For jwe do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against kthe rulers, against the authorities, against lthe cosmic powers over mthis present darkness, against nthe spiritual forces of evil oin the heavenly places. 13 Therefore ptake up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in qthe evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, rhaving fastened on the belt of truth, and shaving put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, tas shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up uthe shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all vthe flaming darts of wthe evil one; 17 and take sthe helmet of salvation, and xthe sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying yat all times zin the Spirit, awith all prayer and supplication. To that end bkeep alert with all perseverance, making csupplication for all the saints,

Read More