Sign in to follow this  

In my whole life ( a walk with God ) for 27 years made me to know few important matters

1. Christian need the knowledge of Bible, Christian running to know the knowledge but they are not using this knowledge to walk in personal life.

2. Their knowledge is boasting them, and forgetting to do the minimum things

3. They are talking in knowledge they are walking with ignorance..

4. They are giving promises and they not staying in their oath. 

5. Simply they are fallowing life which is filled with lies 

FORGIVE ME FOR THIS COMMENT.. IN MY LIFE I SAW MOST OF THE PERCENTAGE OF PREACHERS AND WRITERS DOING LIKE THIS

SO WHAT TO DO? THIS IS MAKING BIG IMPACT TO BRING SHAME TO CHRISTIANS..

LET US CRY BEFORE LORD, LET US TEAR BEFORE LORD, LET US ASK GOD TO BRING Christians to walk in knowledge. 

Blessings peacemakerIND

By "knowledge" I believe it is safe to assume you are speaking about the carnal mind(academics) & flks that rely solely on their sense & logic,,,,,,,,,,,,without the Holy Spirit

King James Bible
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.       Proverbs 3:5

Although these things are true for many & we know this by Gods Word ,,,,,,

King James Bible
Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?        Mark 8:18

We must also understand that it does not matter how long someone claims (or is) a Christian ,,,,,that does not mean they have grown in their walk & we have to be more compassionate ,not negative,,,,,as you said,"We need to pray for them" We can pray they have Wisdom & Understanding and have a softened heart to receive it by the Power of the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or we can be used by God to help & try to encourage those people,if it is His Will that we do,,,,,,,,,,

Everyone moves at their own pace,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,our Hope is in Christ that they become willing  & grow that they may have a life more abundant,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Many "Saved" people do not live "Saved ",,,,,,,,,,they are simply in their own way because the spirit is willing & the flesh is not,dying to one's self is very difficult for many,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We must keep our Joy & do our own part to be Ambassadors for Christ

With love in Christ,Kwik

On 3/26/2016 at 2:36 AM, peacemakerIND said:

LET US CRY BEFORE LORD, LET US TEAR BEFORE LORD, LET US ASK GOD TO BRING Christians to walk in knowledge. 

:emot-heartbeat:

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Psalms 51:5-12

I am completely experienced in this

once i was a person without knowledge..

NOw i know lot of knowledge in Bible and world too

i can say..... when i am not with knowledge.. i was obeyed well to God

Now i am doubting on every person and every matter.. and my knowledge is making me to shut my eyes..

knowledge can not save us.. pure faith in the blood of Jesus can save us.. this is all i can say..

Joh 8:31  AMP  So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in Him, If you abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples.   :32  And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free

.Joh 8:31  (31-36) Then Jesus was saying to the Jews who, having believed Him, were at the moment maintaining that attitude of faith, As for you, if you remain in the word which is mine, truly, my disciples you are. And you shall know the truth in an experiential way, and the truth shall make you free.

When I was studying the Bible or teaching Sunday School, the lesson was also presented to me, and circumstances developed during the week so that I had to apply it and live it before I could teach it.

Pam 111:10  The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom;  a good understanding have all those who do His commandments.  His praise endures forever.

Robertson's Word Pictures:  And ye shall know the truth (kai gnōsesthe tēn alētheian). Truth is one of the marks of Christ (Joh 1:14) and Jesus will claim to Thomas to be the personification of truth (Joh 14:6). But it will be for them knowledge to be learned by doing God’s will (Joh 7:17). The word is from alēthēs (a privative and lēthō, to conceal, unsealed, open). See also Joh 8:40, Joh 8:44, Joh 8:45.

And the truth shall make you free (kai hē alētheia eleutherōsei humas). Future active indicative of eleutheroō, old verb from eleutheros (from erchomai, to go where one wishes and so free). One of Paul’s great words for freedom from the bondage of the law (Rom 6:18; Gal 5:1). The freedom of which Jesus here speaks is freedom from the slavery of sin as Paul in Rom 8:2. See Joh 8:36. This freedom is won alone by Christ (Joh 8:36) and we are sanctified in truth (Joh 17:19). In Joh 1:17 truth is mentioned with grace as one of the marks of the gospel through Christ. Freedom (intellectual, moral, spiritual) is only attainable when we are set free from darkness, sin, ignorance, superstition and let the Light of the World shine on us and in us.

Amen Willa,,,,,,,,Words of Wisdom Sis

King James Bible
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.                               Hosea 4:6

reedom (intellectual, moral, spiritual) is only attainable when we are set free from darkness, sin, ignorance, superstition and let the Light of the World shine on us and in us                                                                                                             posted by Willa

With love-in Christ,Kwik

On 3/26/2016 at 4:36 AM, peacemakerIND said:

In my whole life ( a walk with God ) for 27 years made me to know few important matters

1. Christian need the knowledge of Bible, Christian running to know the knowledge but they are not using this knowledge to walk in personal life.

2. Their knowledge is boasting them, and forgetting to do the minimum things

3. They are talking in knowledge they are walking with ignorance..

4. They are giving promises and they not staying in their oath. 

5. Simply they are fallowing life which is filled with lies 

FORGIVE ME FOR THIS COMMENT.. IN MY LIFE I SAW MOST OF THE PERCENTAGE OF PREACHERS AND WRITERS DOING LIKE THIS

SO WHAT TO DO? THIS IS MAKING BIG IMPACT TO BRING SHAME TO CHRISTIANS..

Blow Up, Dry Up, or Grow Up

If you have the Spirit without the Word, you blow up.

If you have the Word without the Spirit, you dry up.

If you have both the Word and the Spirit, you grow up.

I agree with you. Some people know from A to Z about bible. They can answer any questions related to bible. Preaching is easy but practising is difficult for them.

Amen

On 5/27/2016 at 6:52 PM, Warrior of Jesus said:

I agree with you. Some people know from A to Z about bible. They can answer any questions related to bible. Preaching is easy but practising is difficult for them.

i find learning alot in one go difficult theirs many forum games about the bible on here not many im able to answer due to memory however practicing we are human after all we always will fall short because of this

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jonathan BeWell
      Dear Lord, in Jesus Christ's name I pray.   Welcome Holy Spirit, embody this nation, government and military. God bless Donald Trump, keep him protected, helped and leading your nation strong and free. God bless Justin Trudeau, bend his will to yours, humble him and teach him what he needs to know of You. Thank you Lord for the peace talks in Korea! This is an appreciated answer to so many pleading prayers! We pray for the same peace and understanding in Cameroon, please have mercy and save its people. Please forgive us of all our sins. Especially excuse evil where we oppose, mock and vilify You. Please Lord, we know not what we do. Bless and revive us Lord, thy kingdom come. Put us through the painful process of cleansing this world, nation, generation and church of backsliding, sleepiness, enemies within, blasphemy, watering down of God's truth, word and law. Prune and throw such chaff into the lake of fire. Have us accept and cherish your free gift of salvation and eternal life immediately through your Son's sacrifice in place of our sin debt. May we all pray for this in our life now! Heal, restore and revive your body of Christ saved to do good works in the Lord. May we be light, salt and disciples to this desperate world. Hallelujah, he is risen, he is risen indeed!   I pray this sincerely for all lost, enemies and loved ones in Jesus Christ's name, amen!   GregoryB
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      I read the entire "Christian's going to hell" thread and was about to jump in with my own reply.  I did not realize the limitations of this forum section.  I suppose that is fine.  I got a lot out of what was discussed but still struggle with some of it.  I get all the points of views, proof, beliefs and such.  I am not trying to call out or trap anyone.  I am a baby Christian and have honest questions for clarification.  I pray we can all come to an agreement on God's word and truth.
      I was hoping we could base the discussion on Matthew 25 ( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew+25&version=NIV ) and how it related to the thread I could not jump in on.  My question is this.  Does Matthew 25 add or take away from any and all posts made there by *everyone*? 
      I have more specific questions too.  The ten virgins for starters, do they not represent Christians covered in the blood of Jesus?  I am not clear on the oil in their lamps as well.  I suppose it could relate to my above general question.
      I am wrestling with all this.  I believe I am a born again Christian.  I have faith in my salvation.  I am concerned about others I care for and love.  I will elaborate and add more enquiries as this thread develops.  May opportunities open to know and understand the Holy Trinity better.  Be well, content and helpful in the Lord. 
    • By JohnR7
      Genesis 2: 16The LORD God commanded the man, saying, "From any tree of the garden you may eat freely; 17but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die." 
      There is a lot I do not understand about this tree of knowledge. Why would God plant a tree with fruit that: "was a delight to the eyes".  Then forbid them to eat the fruit from this tree?
      Genesis 3 6"When the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was a delight to the eyes, and that the tree was desirable to make one wise, she took from its fruit and ate; and she gave also to her husband with her, and he ate"
      Genesis 1:31  31"God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good."
      IF everything God made was good then where did the evil come from?  Why did God plant this tree if it was not good for them? If day means day then why did they not die the day they ate the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?  
      Also I wonder about Ezekiel when he talks about the Cedar trees of Lebanon. 
      Ezekiel 31 "9'I made it beautiful with the multitude of its branches, And all the trees of Eden, which were in the garden of God, were jealous of it.
      If all of the tree of Eden were Jealous of the cedar in Lebanon, does that mean Lebanon was better than Eden back in it's days of purity?  Also how can a tree be "Jealous", do they have feeling?  Could a tree talk like a snake could talk back in the days of Eden? 
    • By Jonathan BeWell
      The Meaning of [eternal] Life
      All it takes is a short, simple to the point prayer surrendering to Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. Be sincere and follow through. God takes care of the rest, you and every need. Remember to pray in Jesus Christ's name, for God's will. Discernment, knowledge and understanding will flow on God's time and limitless ability. Feed yourself with prayer, Christian fellowship, worship, singing praises to the Lord. Immerse yourself in the Holy Bible, God's inspired living word! The enemy will lie, deceive, trick and play all sorts of mind games in an effort to destroy you and your faith. Confess, apologize for, rebuke and repent from every single last sin committed ever. Call on the power, blood and name of Jesus Christ and be saved! Every sin has already been forgiven by God, past, present and future. His Son won over sin, death and hell. His unconditional love is true, pure and perfect. Tell your account to God with forgiveness. Make your life testimony strong. It is never too late. Christ's blood, death and resurrection paid your debt and price. You now belong to Christ, take heart. Your body is a temple. Keep trying and building on the cornerstone of Christ. God bless you and your new eternal life starting immediately, hallelujah, thanks and all glory be to God!