*Zion*

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

All I know is that Yeshua is really ALIVE! hahahaha and He is awesome! That is all that matters to me! I wait on Him faithfully and I get very excited by the things He does. Joy uncontrollable! Joy Unspeakable! LOL  

They can be 'right' and it does not matter. They missed the GOOD NEWS! YESHUA IS TRULY ALIVE!

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

6 hours ago, existential mabel said:

cant help thinking about the tree of knowledge and how frightfully clever people have become ...get a headache from all the long winded academic front. where is the fruit from all this "cleverness" then.

argument on argument is all i see.

yes debates and arguements is the stumbling blocks of the wicked, it is the banging and noise made to take away the peace of God, when we are still, and in the rest of Gods arms, today , we do not take time to pray , and be alone with God, in silence and in meditation,

we are too busy about the worlds business and worry , and the fast track, and this becomes, our detour from what we are to do , and to seek God is to put the world on Hold, and spend that quiet and quality time with God in prayer and understanding , and in scripture, if we did that , and train our selves to remove our selves , at least one hour of the day  or so, then we would look at things , from Gods eyes , and not be blinded by the material world and the missing part of our lives, with out God, we cannot do anything, .it is by knowing God provides and His word feeds us , and we learn and grow , in wisdom , and in spirit , that we can then turn  and reach out to another Amen..........

blessings to you

1 hour ago, JG Hemlock said:

All I know is that Yeshua is really ALIVE! hahahaha and He is awesome! That is all that matters to me! I wait on Him faithfully and I get very excited by the things He does. Joy uncontrollable! Joy Unspeakable! LOL  

They can be 'right' and it does not matter. They missed the GOOD NEWS! YESHUA IS TRULY ALIVE!

Hello sister, JG Hemlock, I read your testimony above in that post prior to this, and I have to say , that was very honest and true, and I support all that you have brought to light, in your observation, and trials, for it is sad that people want to continue to crucify our lord, over and over again, and they want to silence the God of salvation and truth  for there Sin and pleasures, are not satisfied when they really know that they are wrong and against  God , so when they can remove God ,they can enjoy there Sins for they have no judge to show them there faults and errors,

many will suffer the name calling ,and the evil labels ,of teaching false doctrines and all sorts of evil will come, but God be the Glory ,. for we are to be happy , and full of joy when we are tested and persecuted for the word of God, for it builds us up , and puts things into perspective, and we know that this is the attacks to silence the truth ,and the mockers will come, and the haters for they do not have the love in side that you and me have , and so they continue to come, and so we need to put on our armor of God, and be faithful and true to our God in all things , no matter how tough it gets, for they that endure until the end shall be saved .

I agree with you and totally understand what you have stated and there is many that also will agree , but then you have that few, that are on there course to derail, and to shoot down the word of god on every corner, and this is they, that will have there day ,? when they stand in front the almighty, and have to give a account , on why  they did what they did, and every idle word against God and thy neighbor,

many are blinded , and more are following their feelings, and self comfort ? ,over the truth and the pain to be endured, and so there are those that will hide behind, there own pride and  intellect for the breaking down of the simple and the humble, and so there is Pharisees today , as there was yesterday , knowing the scriptures, but living the life of satan s delights,

for they have there reward now, and we will have ours later, but I would continue to push forward my sister , and preach that word of truth you have done, and you have done well, I can see the holy spirit moving in your words of truth , and your heart is in the right place and I agree with you , thank you and blessings to you   , and for blessing us ...................shalom

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:44 AM, *Zion* said:

Prophetic or paranoid?

Consider the constant yet subtle trickle of New Age ideas and practices into the church.

Consider the types of messages that are popular with people today: physical prosperity, say so and it happens, once-saved always saved - which all have some truth but the delivery of which leaves very valid questions.

Consider the increase in religiosity and legalism that seem to seek to undermine simple, foundational faith.

Is there an agenda behind all this that ties it together?  Are there agents pushing this agenda forward?  Wolves in sheeps' clothing, so to speak? Or simply not?

Thoughts welcome, let's reason together instead of arguing though.  That's always far more pleasant :)

God bless you.

Prosperity gospel is big over here in the states. OSAS seems to be a more widely held view these days. I have voiced my opinions rather loudly on this subject of Mainstream Churches. One passage that seems a bit cold at first glance, came from the Messiah Himself

Matthew 15:14 "Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

Something else that put things into perspective for me was the realization that the church isn't a building, service time or denomination. But the true church is a group of builders in Christ. Many might profess Christ, but how many actually have Christ living in them? I put myself in that question. We should all be trying to live according to the spirit, in obedience to Christ and work out our own salvations. Bear one another's burden, and let people see the hope that is hopefully in each of us. I once read, if you are looking to see who is not on the narrow road that leads to life, odds are you are on the wide road. I felt the conviction of that statement then, and still feel it applies to this day.

6 hours ago, ((Michael)) said:

Prosperity gospel is big over here in the states. OSAS seems to be a more widely held view these days. I have voiced my opinions rather loudly on this subject of Mainstream Churches. One passage that seems a bit cold at first glance, came from the Messiah Himself

Matthew 15:14 "Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit."

Something else that put things into perspective for me was the realization that the church isn't a building, service time or denomination. But the true church is a group of builders in Christ. Many might profess Christ, but how many actually have Christ living in them? I put myself in that question. We should all be trying to live according to the spirit, in obedience to Christ and work out our own salvations. Bear one another's burden, and let people see the hope that is hopefully in each of us. I once read, if you are looking to see who is not on the narrow road that leads to life, odds are you are on the wide road. I felt the conviction of that statement then, and still feel it applies to this day.

how true you are,  we are living in , the most deceptive and evil of times,  for evil is smooth , and it comes in the form of holy , gentle and nice.,  and then you see the real  thing, and you , say that the bible is right on the mark, and it was amazing to see what was written thousands of years ago , that is coming to life today , only God could see this, and I am Glad, in the end the evil is destroyed, and the believers are with God in the kingdom, forever and ever , that's a great story , with a glorious ending,  but we have to get through some hard times,  and endure until the end , blessings to you , and I love that scripture, it is what I use a lot,  thank you great post,

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

On 4/1/2016 at 10:04 PM, algots said:

The one thing which has always amazed me is that the one who is the wolf is usually determined by which side of the aisle you're on.

Everyone is thoroughly convinced that the falsehood doesn't lie on their side.

I disagree.  Jesus warned us that there would be wolves in sheep's clothing, and they are the ones bringing divisions because they seek to undermine God's Word.  So this is not really about taking one man's (or churh's) side over another, but calling the enemy, the devil out and exposing his lies instead.  The question posed in the OP is that these false teachings a sign that were are living with false sheep preying upon us as a fold (those who profess to be followers of Christ but in fact have ulterior motives against the good of the fold in order to control it) or is it simply paranoid to think so?

I think we are living with wolves in the fold, definitely.  The only us and them here, is the body of Christ against the enemy.  Jesus said: whoever is not for me is against me, and whoever does not build with me scatters.  Some are trying to build their own kingdoms within the body of Christ.  They scatter.  They are against Him.  We have to take it that seriously.  It comes down to motive as much as everything else.

On 4/7/2016 at 3:45 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

how true you are,  we are living in , the most deceptive and evil of times,  for evil is smooth , and it comes in the form of holy , gentle and nice.,  and then you see the real  thing, and you , say that the bible is right on the mark, and it was amazing to see what was written thousands of years ago , that is coming to life today , only God could see this, and I am Glad, in the end the evil is destroyed, and the believers are with God in the kingdom, forever and ever , that's a great story , with a glorious ending,  but we have to get through some hard times,  and endure until the end , blessings to you , and I love that scripture, it is what I use a lot,  thank you great post,

Agreed, amen :)

19 hours ago, algots said:

And who is the enemy is determined by which side of the line one is on. The most heretical church will call those who bring the truth wolves as the most righteous one will call he heretics wolves. Everyone thinks they're right. 

Have you ever been to a church which considers itself heretical?

You're missing the point.  The standard is God's Word, not the church's word.  We answer to God, not to man's logic.  There are churches out there who try to disguise their logic as God's Word, but that is what we call twisting God's Word to suit man's liking.  Usually, there is conviction of this when it happens, unless one does it so much that they just become insensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading.  

Believe it or not, there are actually churches out there who seek out and walk in the Holy Spirit's leading.  There are actually those who know they have overcome the devil in Christ (not in themselves). Should they be labelled as false 'just in case' so that we cover all the bases?  Where does that leave us?  We are supposed to be united, and stand together against the wolves, not pointing the finger at everyone.  That is what i would class as paranoid, and not conducive to rectifying the problem. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

On 4/1/2016 at 6:11 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

I think the wolves are starting to out number the sheep, and so , what can we do ? for the road to God is straight , hard and narrow, we must learn to work our way and get on it, for we cannot walk the straight and narrow with out effort, ?

I think we can see the wolves every where by their fruits, and so let us stay away from the big bad wolves, and the people with Bad fruit ? thank you  

On 4/1/2016 at 6:18 PM, other one said:

you can not work your way to God....

The answer appears that it may be to the previous post.  I agree with Sinnersaved here.  We MUST work the WORKS of him who sent us.  Sinnersaved is NOT saying that we WORK for SALVATION but rather that we abandon our own works of righteousness in favor of the righteous works of Christ who has saved us sinners while we were yet sinners.  The rich young ruler asked Jesus what works he needed to do to inherit eternal life and Jesus told him to do the COMMANDMENTS.  After he confirmed that he kept them Jesus told him to do more WORKS by selling his goods and giving to the poor.  The man went away sad because the only way to eternal life is to believe on him whom God has sent.  So if Jesus says to do something and we say no then how is it we can claim that we beleive he is right? How can we claim to be his followers if we do not do what he says?  And how then do we expect to go where he is if we are not really following him by preforming the WORKS that he gave us to do?  We must preform some WORKS and we are of our FATHER being about our FATHERS business.  Who then is our FATHER if we are not doing JESUS WORKS?

You are correct.  We cannot WORK our way to God for salvation is by FAITH through GRACE.  BUT, we can condemn ourselves as UNBELEIVERS by our WORKS when we do not do the WORKS of him who sent us as happened to Israel in the wilderness after leaving Egypt.

3 hours ago, gdemoss said:

The answer appears that it may be to the previous post.  I agree with Sinnersaved here.  We MUST work the WORKS of him who sent us.  Sinnersaved is NOT saying that we WORK for SALVATION but rather that we abandon our own works of righteousness in favor of the righteous works of Christ who has saved us sinners while we were yet sinners.  The rich young ruler asked Jesus what works he needed to do to inherit eternal life and Jesus told him to do the COMMANDMENTS.  After he confirmed that he kept them Jesus told him to do more WORKS by selling his goods and giving to the poor.  The man went away sad because the only way to eternal life is to believe on him whom God has sent.  So if Jesus says to do something and we say no then how is it we can claim that we beleive he is right? How can we claim to be his followers if we do not do what he says?  And how then do we expect to go where he is if we are not really following him by preforming the WORKS that he gave us to do?  We must preform some WORKS and we are of our FATHER being about our FATHERS business.  Who then is our FATHER if we are not doing JESUS WORKS?

You are correct.  We cannot WORK our way to God for salvation is by FAITH through GRACE.  BUT, we can condemn ourselves as UNBELEIVERS by our WORKS when we do not do the WORKS of him who sent us as happened to Israel in the wilderness after leaving Egypt.

you are correct, many say it is not by works, and I say that's a lie, we are not called to be Gods people and not lift a finger ,

we have to be giving of our selves and we need to be of  the fathers will as Jesus was not about works, but guidance and producing good fruits, we are to produce good fruits by what we are giving in the word of God the parable, of the talents, is about us, doing and planting and making more for the God we serve,  this is the right way , not the works of men or obsticals or rituals or man made things

but to do through our faith , for James said let me see faith with out works, ? it cannot be done, we are driven by the Holy spirit to good works, and we do this which is our belief and duty , as believers of the light , and the salt, if the salt loses its taste, then we are not doing any thing , in the works of bring the word to a dark and taste less world , so james, gives a great way of how this works,

thank you gdemoss great post, and let the faith in you produce good works, unto the lord, ...amen brother