• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

God Bless you too Beloved Sister,,,,

Morning Glory posted the Scripture  that truly stands out in my minds eye in the times we will ask ourselves "Do I respond?" "Shouldn't my words be ,loving?",,,,,,,"I know this is NOT Gods Word,what do I say?",,,,,,,,,,hmmm,confusion? NEVER,God is NOT a God of confusion,,,,,,,,

God does not need anyone to defend Him or to defend His Word,we are His messengers & we also are recipients of His Message,,,,,,,,,,,,that is it,the GREAT COMMISSION,,,,      Many will come to deflect,distract,detract,disrupt & ultimately to "steal,kill & destroy",,,,,,,,we ARE VICTORIOUS,Jesus won that Victory over 2000 years ago.,we put on His Armor,we stand under GODS WINGS,we LISTEN to His Still Small Voice ,,,,,,& we DO NOT ENTERTAIN the ENEMY,we pray for "our enemies" but we do not engage,,,,,,,,,,walk away,do not cast pearls before swine,kick the dust off your feet,,,,,,,,

All the folks spreading false doctrines,mis-interpretations,another gospel on TV,radio,blogs,sites,this Forum,,,,,,,most of them are being blind sides & merely pawns & puppets for the enemy,,,,they need our prayers ,,,,,,but God certainly does not need us to wage war & try to save the deaf & the blind,,,,,,,,He gives us all assignments,He uses who He Will  when,where & how He Will,,,,,,,Gods Truth shall prevail & every single person will have been given the opportunity to seek Him,personally ,individually & intimately through & by Jesus Christ,,,,,,,,,,it is a choice & no one will have an excuse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all          With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

10 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

God Bless you too Beloved Sister,,,,

Morning Glory posted the Scripture  that truly stands out in my minds eye in the times we will ask ourselves "Do I respond?" "Shouldn't my words be ,loving?",,,,,,,"I know this is NOT Gods Word,what do I say?",,,,,,,,,,hmmm,confusion? NEVER,God is NOT a God of confusion,,,,,,,,

God does not need anyone to defend Him or to defend His Word,we are His messengers & we also are recipients of His Message,,,,,,,,,,,,that is it,the GREAT COMMISSION,,,,      Many will come to deflect,distract,detract,disrupt & ultimately to "steal,kill & destroy",,,,,,,,we ARE VICTORIOUS,Jesus won that Victory over 2000 years ago.,we put on His Armor,we stand under GODS WINGS,we LISTEN to His Still Small Voice ,,,,,,& we DO NOT ENTERTAIN the ENEMY,we pray for "our enemies" but we do not engage,,,,,,,,,,walk away,do not cast pearls before swine,kick the dust off your feet,,,,,,,,

All the folks spreading false doctrines,mis-interpretations,another gospel on TV,radio,blogs,sites,this Forum,,,,,,,most of them are being blind sides & merely pawns & puppets for the enemy,,,,they need our prayers ,,,,,,but God certainly does not need us to wage war & try to save the deaf & the blind,,,,,,,,He gives us all assignments,He uses who He Will  when,where & how He Will,,,,,,,Gods Truth shall prevail & every single person will have been given the opportunity to seek Him,personally ,individually & intimately through & by Jesus Christ,,,,,,,,,,it is a choice & no one will have an excuse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God Bless us all          With love-in Christ,Kwik

Amen! Love it!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Great Thread Sis,,,,,,,,encouraging & uplifting,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love you,I love God,,,,,,Praise Jesus!                     Love-your Sis,Kwik

• Topic Count:  154
  • Content Count:  3,245
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/11/1984

:bighug2:

Thanks sis, I love to you.  What an encouragement to unify together against the enemy! :thumbsup:

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On March 26, 2016 at 8:44 AM, *Zion* said:

Prophetic or paranoid?

Consider the constant yet subtle trickle of New Age ideas and practices into the church.

Consider the types of messages that are popular with people today: physical prosperity, say so and it happens, once-saved always saved - which all have some truth but the delivery of which leaves very valid questions.

Consider the increase in religiosity and legalism that seem to seek to undermine simple, foundational faith.

Is there an agenda behind all this that ties it together?  Are there agents pushing this agenda forward?  Wolves in sheeps' clothing, so to speak? Or simply not?

Thoughts welcome, let's reason together instead of arguing though.  That's always far more pleasant :)

God bless you.

Shabbat shalom, *Zion*.

Sorry, but I take offense when you lump "once saved always saved" in with the other messages from "wolves in sheep's clothing." First, let's call "salvation" what it TRULY is: "JUSTIFICATION BY GOD." Technically, "salvation" should be reserved mostly for prophecies about Yeshua` RESCUING His people, Israel. The REAL biblical word that refers to restitution with God is "justification," namely that "justification" that is "by God" (as opposed to "self-justification," for instance.) Now, substitute those words in place of "salvation," and you get what you SHOULD have understood from the truth: "Once justified by God, ALWAYS justified by God." (OJBGAJBG, not OSAS.)

It's really quite simple, when you think about it. What righteousness do we have to appease a HOLY GOD?! NONE!!! If God doesn't step in and justify us, we have NOTHING to satisfy Him, because "even our righteous deeds are as filthy rags" to Him! (Isaiah 64:6.)

Paul asked this question of the Galatians:

Galatians 3:1-3
1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
KJV

Remember Yeshua`s parable?

Luke 18:9-14
9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:

10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

KJV

Titus 3:1-9
1 Put them in mind to be subject to principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,
2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved (rescued) us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
KJV

It's not about us! It's all about HIM!!!

Think about it this way: How many of our sins were in the future when Yeshua` went to the cross? ALL of them, right? Yet, He paid for them ALL upon the cross as our sacrifice for sin. He marked them ALL, "Tetelestai!" Although interpreted in John 19:30 as "It is finished," when marked on a bill in Yeshua`s day, it meant "PAID IN FULL!"

This is how it was accomplished:

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ (the Messiah), as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead (on behalf of the Messiah), be ye reconciled to God.
21 For he (God, the Father) hath made him (the Messiah) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God (the Father) in him (the Messiah).
KJV

And, again, remember that the words "reconcile," "reconciled," "reconciling," and "reconciliation" come from these Greek words,

NT:2643 katallagee (kat-al-lag-ay'); from NT:2644; exchange (figuratively, adjustment), i.e. restoration to (the divine) favor:
KJV - atonement, reconciliation (-ing).

NT:2644 katallassoo (kat-al-las'-so); from NT:2596 and NT:236; to change mutually, i.e. (figuratively) to compound a difference:
KJV - reconcile.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

these verses should be rendered:

2 Corinthians 5:17-21
17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
18 And all things are of God, who himself hath exchanged places with us by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of exchanging places;
19 To wit, that God was in Christ, himself trading places with the world, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of exchanging places.
20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ (the Messiah), as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead (on behalf of the Messiah), exchange places with God.
21 For he (God, the Father) hath made him (the Messiah) to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God (the Father) in him (the Messiah).
KJV

That's why "justification" is defined as God DECLARING us justified; that is, just as He DECLARED the Messiah Yeshua` His Son to be "sin," He DECLARED us "righteous" in spite of our sins, ALL of them, btw, past, present, and FUTURE!

Isaiah 53:4-11
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
KJV

Dropping the other shoe, why would we desire to sin anymore, knowing that it was OUR SINS that nailed Him to the cross? We don't need to be righteous any more to be right with God; HOWEVER, OUT OF LOVE for Yeshua` we should desire not to sin anymore, since our sins were the reasons for the nails, the thorns, the whip, and the spear that crucified Him! If you prefer, say, "Once born again, always born again!" God does NOT discard family!

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

This is where good discernment comes in. Is it the true Word of God that you are seeing? Do those words put up a red flag and make you feel uneasy or do those words give you encouragement?

false_teachers.jpg

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

7 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

This is where good discernment comes in. Is it the true Word of God that you are seeing? Do those words put up a red flag and make you feel uneasy or do those words give you encouragement?

false_teachers.jpg

I know this has nothing to do with what were talking about but what a beautiful picture of a wolf!  Thanks bopeep 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 4/12/2016 at 5:19 AM, *Zion* said:

You're missing the point.  The standard is God's Word, not the church's word.  We answer to God, not to man's logic.

There are churches out there who try to disguise their logic as God's Word, but that is what we call twisting God's Word to suit man's liking.  Usually, there is conviction of this when it happens, unless one does it so much that they just become insensitive to the Holy Spirit's leading.  

Believe it or not, there are actually churches out there who seek out and walk in the Holy Spirit's leading.  There are actually those who know they have overcome the devil in Christ (not in themselves). Should they be labelled as false 'just in case' so that we cover all the bases?  Where does that leave us?  

We are supposed to be united, and stand together against the wolves, not pointing the finger at everyone.  That is what i would class as paranoid, and not conducive to rectifying the problem. 

:emot-heartbeat:

To Point To Jesus

Then again called they the man that was blind, and said unto him, Give God the praise: we know that this man is a sinner.

He answered and said, Whether he be a sinner or no, I know not: one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

Then said they to him again, What did he to thee? how opened he thine eyes?

He answered them, I have told you already, and ye did not hear: wherefore would ye hear it again? will ye also be his disciples?

Then they reviled him, and said, Thou art his disciple; but we are Moses' disciples. We know that God spake unto Moses: as for this fellow, we know not from whence he is.

The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes. Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.

They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out.

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?

He answered and said, Who is he, Lord, that I might believe on him?

And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him, and it is he that talketh with thee.

And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.
John 9:24-38

Is Divine

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. Hebrews 13:15

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Rusty,

I think that would make a perfect cover page,for a Book,

Identifying ,Wolves_false teachers...

Blessings,

7Dove77

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

6 hours ago, 7Dove77 said:

I think that would make a perfect cover page,for a Book,

A wolf tearing apart a sheep would be even more suitable, but might be too scary.