• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

55 minutes ago, Diaste said:

That makes perfect sense as Iraq, Syria, and Jordan are the areas where IS has designs on control. This is all fitting together as foretold. Wow!

I wish more of us could see the same thing.

Hi Diaste,

That is so great that you see that too. As it all begins to unfold then I believe more & more people will see it too. I have a small book, (out of print) that has this info, & I can download it to you if you want.

Regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

13 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Diaste,

That is so great that you see that too. As it all begins to unfold then I believe more & more people will see it too. I have a small book, (out of print) that has this info, & I can download it to you if you want.

Regards, Marilyn.

Yes, I would like that. Thx.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On May 21, 2016 at 1:26 AM, BlindSeeker said:

Does that actually make sense to you?

Seriously?

Does it make any sense to anyone else?

What about it is appointed unto men to die once... and then judgment?

No, not really.  

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/1/2016 at 10:02 AM, Marcus O'Reillius said:

From some writing of mine:

What I find interesting is that the ancient kingdoms of Daniel 2 were first, identified with a man, and then with two "clean" animals, followed by a fourth with no particular animal association.

In Daniel 7, we have three "unclean" predator animals all arising at the same time, from the same "sea" (Europe - a sea of peoples), followed by a fourth which is labeled terrible.

So while there is a progression of succeeding Kingdoms in Daniel 2, no such succession is expressed in Daniel 7.

Likewise, the real rub for me, is the parenthetical note in Daniel 7:12 - 

This disqualifies a historical perspective of Babylon - Medes/Persia - Greece for Daniel 7; it would go against the factual statement made here for them to continue since the first two are long gone and the third is vapid shadow of its former self.

I know it's been taught many times over that Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 are perfect matches, but as far as the facts as stated in the text show: there are incongruities between the two which contradict that interpretation no matter how long its been taught.

I look at Daniel 2 and Daniel 7 as being parallel accounts to each other, where the first is a broad overview going from before Daniel's time to the end, and the subsequent vision being a detailed account of that very same end having a common element at that point: Rome as the fourth terrible beast realized only after the full growing age of the Church.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f256/marcus_o_reillius/eschatology/Danieltimelines19b.jpg

Daniel 2 only identifies the Kingdoms as Precious metals, Daniel 7 was Daniels dream, he saw these Kingdoms s Beasts, whereas Nebuchadnezzar saw them in his dream differently. In Daniel 7 these Kingdoms arise at different times,  The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it. After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 

Daniel saw these Beasts in succession, one after the other, not at the same time.

12 As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but an extension of life was granted to them for an appointed period of time. (NASB)

"This disqualifies a historical perspective of Babylon - Medes/Persia - Greece for Daniel 7; it would go against the factual statement made here for them to continue since the first two are long gone and the third is vapid shadow of its former self."

Babylon briefly revived under Nebuchadnezzar 3  After the murder of Darius, it briefly recovered its independence under Nidinta-Bel, who took the name of Nebuchadnezzar III, and reigned from October 521 B.C.E. to August 520 B.C.E.

The Persian Dynasty also continued.....Persian dynastic history was interrupted by the Muslim conquest of Persia in 651 and later by the Mongol conquest of Khwarezmia.

Greece was defeated by Rome in 197 BC, but Andriscus briefly reestablished the monarchy in 149 BC.

Whereas the Fourth Kingdom, whom the Little Horn arises out of, when the Anti-Christ is defeated, he will never rule again, so when verse 11 says the Beast was slain, his body destroyed, and he was given to the burning flame, that means the Rebellion against God is over and he is cast into hell. As per the other 3 Remaining for a season, after their dominion had been taken away, that is exactly what happened. Only the Beast is destroyed as soon as his dominion is taken away.