IGNORED

'John of God' and Recommendation 666

Guest gala

'John of God'  

4 members have voted

1. 1. 'John of God'

• he IS the false prophet
    • he is simply setting things up for the prophet (false)
    • he is just some false prophet who has nothing to do with either

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Its strictly a false prophet. He is a Necromancer. Stay away from that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you speaking of the "recomendation 666" or "John of God"

or both

Well, john of god is some kind of healer that looks as though may be a working of God or from the devil himself. My guess is the later.

recomendation 666 is a much more serious matter. You might find that part interesting.

When I selected the url it took me to a worthey search on the subject and part down the page is a place where you can read the book online. I have read much of the book in the past and it sounds a bit like some of the things I have read from rolling thunder. It would take a lot of time to go into it's detail and I am in the middle of another project I promised myself many years ago so I don't have the time to give it a close read right now.

se

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Jehovah is the Great Physician and Healer. If this man is really "of God" he would not need to channel the spirits of dead doctors in order to heal.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,188
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  8

AMEN !!! Tess :huh:

LOVE and PEACE to everyone, :21:

Amen... but i was wondering... do u think that IF that guy form the Rec. doc. is the anti-chirst, and that 'John of God' is a false prophet.... will they meet and virtually distroy the world? or are they jsut setting things up for the rise? (some1 in the future taking the place of the rec doc guy, and him being the beast, or the JoG being a false prophe who will they teach some1 else the evil trates, and them being the second beast... or there being many more until the rise...)

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21
  • Days Won:  0

This is not Ghostbusters....there is no key master and gate keeper. This is not the LEft Behind Books either. These are two nuts who think they speak for God. That is all.

Amen... but i was wondering... do u think that IF that guy form the Rec. doc. is the anti-chirst, and that 'John of God' is a false prophet.... will they meet and virtually distroy the world? or are they jsut setting things up for the rise? (some1 in the future taking the place of the rec doc guy, and him being the beast, or the JoG being a false prophe who will they teach some1 else the evil trates, and them being the second beast... or there being many more until the rise...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

while it is possible keep in mind that there have been people like John from God alll through history at one timeor another, and the global politics have been moving toward a global government for many years. The book "Recomendation 666" is interesting, but even the author is not possitive that what he is seeing is actially setting up the beast.

There are volumes of things all happening that are coming together for the end time powers and this may well be a part of it. Just a sign of the Lords soon return and nothing to worry too much about. It is also not something to ignore, just watch and pray....... we'll all be ok with the Lord watching ove us. Just be careful who you trust on this earth until he gets here :huh: