Mystery Babylon Jerusalem

Is Jerusalem Mystery Babylon  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jerusalem Mystery Babylon

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

On 3/30/2016 at 6:20 PM, other one said:

A question came up in a different thread and I think it was or will be aborted...    I just wondered how many here thinks that Mystery Babylon is Jerusalem.

It is not Jerusalem, Rome, Babylon proper, Mecca, New York City, America, the RCC etc. etc. It is not even a Mystery (Secret by Gods Silence), Rev. 17:7 explains what the MYSTERY IS, hence it is no longer a Mystery. Rev. 17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel ? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. ( WHY ARE WE NOT LISTENING TO THE ANGEL !! ) The first thing we need to notice is the Angel is explaining the Mystery of TWO THINGS/TWO ENTITIES not one. That is where everyone make their fatal mistake. This is why the Harlot can be killed of in Revelation 17:16 and Babylon is still alive in Rev. 18. 

The Harlot is False Religion. She is destroyed to make way for the Beast to be worshiped as God. 

Babylon is the Last Gov. Beast System or the Seventh Head of the Beast that arises out of the Sea. We understand this by reading Rev. chapter 16. When Jesus destroys all of those that gathered to come against Israel at Armageddon, (I think they were headed for Jerusalem and Jesus met them before they made it there). 

Rev. 16:16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great. 19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

Notice this is the end, there really is no Rev. 17 or 18 IT IS DONE !! Those are just more descriptive telling of things that have passed already. NOTICE what God remembers in order to bring His wrath to fullness, the Nations that FELL were the Nations that came against Israel, we know the Anti-Christ, his Kings, there armies and all he could entice (Vial #6) to come against Israel are considered BABYLON to God, not a LITERAL BABYLON, but only God REMEMBERING BABYLON when He destroys these Nations that came against Israel. God sees them as BABYLON...It is not Literal. Babylon is the Last Beast System that comes against Israel. That is why she is being hit with PLAGUES in Rev. 18. That's why she is INHABITED BY DEMONS (Satan is cast out of Heaven, Apollyon and his horde of demons is loosed out of the Pit).  All the plagues of God would no doubt destroy the commerce etc. etc. 

It is not a Mystery. The Angel explained it to us.