IGNORED

the scripture of Genesis Water above, and water below the heavens ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

5 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

how about some one start a flat and round earth topic, and lets add the moon landing and if that flag shows a major , fakery ?

I think we have been duped,? as a people , and our intelligence ? and our feelings ?

do you realize that the moon does have a light atmosphere?

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, other one said:

do you realize that the moon does have a light atmosphere?

i think we have two moons, one is real , and one is fake, i have actually watched the fake moon, move  from one area to another , with in minutes,  and so if i  saw that with my own eyes i can say it for i saw it, it moves, so check it out , you will see it, ,

and so , i know many will say i lost my mind, but no , i have shown it to my family and they have seen it also , fact, not conspiracy,?

and if you have a sun, ? that the clouds move behind it , then i would say something is really wrong, what do you think  ?

i do not have my tin metal hat on yet, but i will make me one, ? lol

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,661
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Days Won:  2

It's possible that the landing was faked, but that does not make the earth flat...

12 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

how about some one start a flat and round earth topic, and lets add the moon landing and if that flag shows a major , fakery ?

I think we have been duped,? as a people , and our intelligence ? and our feelings ?

It hasn't been that long since we had one.....   and since I am not a flat earther, It would not do for me to start one.  My only dog in this hunt was that the Bible literally says we live on a flat earth.

Example?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,581
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

35 minutes ago, Kan said:

It's possible, of course, I was very young at the time, but how would you see the stars and planets through a vapor like on Venus? 

Shalom, again, Kan.

And, JohnD is correct! One does NOT "see the stars and planets through a vapor like that on Venus." One saw them through the water vapor that surrounded our planet earth. True water vapor is a gas. It is not visible, nor does it block the visibility of anyone looking through it!

What you are thinking of are CLOUDS! Clouds are NOT "water vapor" in the true sense of the term. Clouds are CONDENSED water on dust particles carried about by the winds and updrafts. Clouds are LIQUID (or even SOLID) water; water vapor is GASEOUS water. The two are NOT the same and they do NOT have the same properties! Clouds can thicken and block the view of objects beyond them. Water vapor does not.

The reason why people see steam above a boiling pot or a kettle's spout is because the water vapor (above 212 degrees Fahrenheit) immediately begins to condense in the much cooler air above the pot!

When one investigates the phase diagram for water (H2O) in a Chemistry book, one will see that there are certain pressures and temperatures that do not allow solid ice or liquid water to form. At these temperatures and pressures, any H20 molecules will exist in the gaseous phase.

The dew point is that temperature at which clouds begin to form. It actually translates to a distance from the earth's surface to the bottom of clouds.

We have been given interesting information in Scripture regarding the dew point of the environment before the Flood:

Genesis 2:4-6
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
KJV

In other words, the dew point was so low as not to allow clouds to form! The mist that watered the whole face of the ground was the closest thing to clouds the antediluvian world could get. Also, because of the amount of water in the loamy soil, the ground did not have to be tilled.

Not from me, Kan.....  I'll see if someone who is more up on it than i wants to discuss it...

9 minutes ago, Kan said:

Example?

6 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, again, Kan.

And, JohnD is correct! One does NOT "see the stars and planets through a vapor like that on Venus." One saw them through the water vapor that surrounded our planet earth. True water vapor is a gas. It is not visible, nor does it block the visibility of anyone looking through it!

What you are thinking of are CLOUDS! Clouds are NOT "water vapor" in the true sense of the term. Clouds are CONDENSED water on dust particles carried about by the winds and updrafts. Clouds are LIQUID (or even SOLID) water; water vapor is GASEOUS water. The two are NOT the same and they do NOT have the same properties! Clouds can thicken and block the view of objects beyond them. Water vapor does not.

The reason why people see steam above a boiling pot or a kettle's spout is because the water vapor (above 212 degrees Fahrenheit) immediately begins to condense in the much cooler air above the pot!

When one investigates the phase diagram for water (H2O) in a Chemistry book, one will see that there are certain pressures and temperatures that do not allow solid ice or liquid water to form. At these temperatures and pressures, any H20 molecules will exist in the gaseous phase.

The dew point is that temperature at which clouds begin to form. It actually translates to a distance from the earth's surface to the bottom of clouds.

We have been given interesting information in Scripture regarding the dew point of the environment before the Flood:

Genesis 2:4-6
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the Lord God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
KJV

In other words, the dew point was so low as not to allow clouds to form! The mist that watered the whole face of the ground was the closest thing to clouds the antediluvian world could get. Also, because of the amount of water in the loamy soil, the ground did not have to be tilled.

I'm happy with that...

14 minutes ago, other one said:

Not from me, Kan.....  I'll see if someone who is more up on it than i wants to discuss it...

Don't worry, I already know the texts which suggest the earth is flat, there are many of them. But it's like someone saying "the sun is rising" Correct? Yes and no, it is, but the earth is rolling over to face the sun.

"The four corners of the earth," either means it is a square, or rectangle, or the cardinal points, or "the ends of the earth." An expression like "the sun is rising." True, but not true.

It is about context. In one place it says the Lord is above "the circle of the earth." Now is the earth a sphere or a flat round plate?  We could go either way.

We agree the earth is round, but we don't build houses on a rounded slab do we?