IGNORED

the book of Jasher, should it be part of study ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

10 hours ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

The book of Enoch, is nothing short of heresy, and perhaps if the Book of Jasher that is mentioned in the Bible exited, it might be worth reading, not as canonical like omega said, but as interesting reading material. But, as far as I can tell there 5 different seperate books of Jasher, and no conclusive evidence that any of them were the original. In any case, im sure most if not all are heretical in nature, and even if not, theyre not canon. Might make interesting reading as long as one took that in mind, ive read a few of the apocraphyl books, they do make interesting reading, but I would hesitate to take anything in it for truth.

I am currently reading the book of Jasher, as a book not Scripture, and I see many things that are not in the Bible.  So far nothing that is heresy or lies but things that are simply not included in Scripture.  To me, this book was not included in the Bible because God did not want it there.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

43 minutes ago, JG Hemlock said:

I clicked on this topic because of the word JASHER. I have seen it in a few places at least five or more times recently and it stands out strongly to me. Interesting. So where do I get the Book of Jasher? Where is the best place to read the most reliable book of Enoch? I am assuming that Jasher is in the book of Enoch yes?

it is on you tube , and you can read it there and many videos are made on these, books,  so you don't have to buy anything, blessings sister

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

On 4/3/2016 at 11:20 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

I totally agree with you , and I have to say I read Enoch, and its exciting, and eye opening, and I believe the real reason it was not placed in, was because it revealed , I believe way to much, and I believe this has , a really deep , break down and more  info then most can handle, , the jasher I have but have not had a chance to read it yet,

More likely it was not included because God didn't want it in the Bible, same for the book of Enoch. We are not to consider extrabiblical books as anything but history and I would even question that.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I am currently reading the book of Jasher, as a book not Scripture, and I see many things that are not in the Bible.  So far nothing that is heresy or lies but things that are simply not included in Scripture.  To me, this book was not included in the Bible because God did not want it there.

Correct. It was not included in scripture because it was not divinely inspired but it is still recommended by the Bible itself. Scripture is the truth but it is only snapshots of the truth and is not the whole truth because if God was to give us the whole truth then there wouldn't be a book that would be big enough to fit it all in. I'm sure that's why it was left out of scripture - the Bible is big enough as it is.....

Scripture tells us the bare essentials of what we need to know to understand God's plan for mankind and how we can receive salvation, in fact it tells us all that we need to know but not everything that we should know if we wish to learn more. The Book of Jasher may help us to understand scripture better because it goes into more detail but you don't actually need it to understand the word of God and what he has planned for us.

As for Enoch well I don't believe that it is a heresy but there are two other books of Enoch that probably are. It is the first Book of Enoch that is the genuine one and this has been verified by the Dead Sea scrolls. Why it was not included in scripture is probably because Enoch specified that it was written for the generation that will live in the End Times. It's too disturbing to be read otherwise. It's definitely not Sunday School reading. In fact, if you read it there are things in it that wouldn't make sense unless you are living today.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

God tells us to seek and we shall find. Enoch is mentioned in the Holy Bible and God has made this name JASHER stand out to me very strongly. That is enough for me to read it and see what is being spoken to me. Thank you. Audio sounds good at this time.

I am very careful not to call any writings "Heresy, lies, satanic" without knowing the truth. Do you know why I say this? Recently I had a vision and the Lord WAS speaking and I heard His anger. Once you hear His anger you will be real careful of what you say about His words because they mean something in the spiritual. It had never occurred to me until I was told this. May I share?

March 9, 2016

Vision

The Lord was speaking to me. He was angry and firm as He spoke about people calling his words in scriptures 'satanic.' He was speaking about the many versions of interpretations and translations of the Holy Bible, too many to count and he was speaking of them. Those who do not like this bible or that bible and call another bible with His words inside 'Satan.' He was quite angry about these people desecrating His words in scripture and calling Him and His word "Satan." He was quite angry of this!

I woke up from this vision and I was shocked.

I have heard these things said over and over throughout the years but never looked at it from the Lord's eyes. Well yes, I suppose that He should be rightfully angry to hear others who say they follow him calling His words "Satanic" in another book because they don't like specific interpretation or translations in that book. He is saying that they have cursed Him and they are accursed by saying such things. The message was very clear.

If you read this! Repent it and do not curse Yeshua calling him a demon or Satan. You are cursing His very scriptures and Him. He is not pleased...actually He is quite angry with this.

Just something to think about when you say these things....I do now. It hurts Him and angers Him!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

I could not agree more. It is a book that broadens ones thinking. It can not save someone and it wont send one to hell.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

I saw the comment that the book of enoch was not included because it "revealed" to much. That is a lie. God gave us the Bible-it is divinely inspired. God did not include the book of enoch, for a very very good reason, and its not because it "revealed" to much. To suggest as much implies either someone other then God, Knows more about Gods plan then God wants, and was able to get away with revealing it, which is impossible, or that man was somehow able to unsurp Gods plan and leave out parts of the Bible that should have been there, which attacks the divinity of scripture.

Fact is the book of enoch contains many Heresy's and many direct contradictions to scripture, many of which I have pointed out on here. I would suggest if one is not mature enough to recognize the issues with this book that they not only don't read it, but avoid other books such as the book of jashur as well, because there's no one could recognize the issues with those books if they can't discern the issues with the book of enoch.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.01
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

15 minutes ago, The_Patriot2016 said:

I saw the comment that the book of enoch was not included because it "revealed" to much. That is a lie. God gave us the Bible-it is divinely inspired. God did not include the book of enoch, for a very very good reason, and its not because it "revealed" to much. To suggest as much implies either someone other then God, Knows more about Gods plan then God wants, and was able to get away with revealing it, which is impossible, or that man was somehow able to unsurp Gods plan and leave out parts of the Bible that should have been there, which attacks the divinity of scripture.

Fact is the book of enoch contains many Heresy's and many direct contradictions to scripture, many of which I have pointed out on here. I would suggest if one is not mature enough to recognize the issues with this book that they not only don't read it, but avoid other books such as the book of jashur as well, because there's no one could recognize the issues with those books if they can't discern the issues with the book of enoch.

No, Enoch contains no contradictions nor heresies.. Not the real Book of Enoch anyway. I have a copy and cannot find one single contradiction to scripture within it.

There are three books of Enoch, the second two contradict the Bible and should be avoided. Only the first book of Enoch is the true one and this has been verified by the Dead Sea scrolls. It was left out of the Bible because Enoch specified that it was written only for those who live in the End Times and also it disagrees with Catholic dogma, so it's no surprise that the Church omitted it from the canon.

By the time that the Protestant reformation had occurred the Book had been lost but ancient copies were kept in the archives of the Ethiopian Coptic Church and were brought back to Europe in the 1700s. The discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls in the 20th Century later confirmed the authenticity of the book.

There are two possibilities here:

1/ Either Enoch is a Satanic lie that has recently become popular again with the intention to deceive, but because it does not contradict scripture, nor does it twist the message of salvation, I cannot see how it can do this.

2/ Enoch has been preserved by God but has only just become popular again because God knows that we are in the End Times and he is reviving it as part of a new awakening. He allowed it to be omitted from scripture because the book was not meant to be ready for mass consumption at the time.

I'll leave that for you to decide, but to come out with the blanket statement that the book is false without reading it (and I guess that you haven't read it from what you say about it) then I think you are making a mistake.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Thank you Oakwood. I did not realize that what was chosen in the canon was from the Catholic movement. This makes so much sense to me now. I am going to download it and listen to it and wait for the Holy Spirit to reveal anything to me. I do know that the Vatican has twisted and removed scriptures and teaches against the Lord's words. This is apparent fro scriptures. They teach all sorts of nonsense that the Lord says is nothing about Him and it teaches others to do the very opposite of what He expects.  I am going to listen to it. I trust the Lord to speak to me on this. This may answer many of my spiritual questions in regards to demons, fallen angels and the end time things that I have been seeing. Thanks to all who have responded.

Edited by JG Hemlock