IGNORED

Revelation Tribulation saints ,were beheaded for there faith ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

18 hours ago, n2thelight said:
On 4/13/2016 at 11:01 AM, Ezra said:

Since the Antichrist is called *THE MAN of Sin*, it is quite clear that he is in fact a human being possessed and/or controlled totally by Satan.  Just as Judas Iscariot was possessed by Satan and called *the Son of Perdition* this man is called by the very same title. 

Isaiah 14:16 "They that see thee shall shall narrowly look upon the, and consider thee, saying. "Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;" 

Subject has'nt changed and it's still satan being talk about even being called a man,THE MAN...

So for you to focus on the word man tells me you hav'nt read.....

Dan. 9:21 ...while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, reached me...

In Hebrew, the word 'iysh can merely mean 'male' or 'one': therefore, it is used to for angels as well as humans.

Whereas in Greek, the word anthropos always means a human being.

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

I have certainly read and studied Daniel. And indeed Daniel presents the Man of Sin under many other names and titles (which can be discussed another time).  

Jesus said there would be false Christs, and the Antichrist will be the ultimate false Christ.  And he will be a man, not a spirit being as you believe. That is why Scripture distinguishes between (1) the Devil, (2) the Beast, and (3) the False Prophet.  The Beast is none other than the Antichrist, the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, the King of Fierce Countenance, etc.

And (1) the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where (2) the beast and (3) the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20:10)

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Ezra said:

I have certainly read and studied Daniel. And indeed Daniel presents the Man of Sin under many other names and titles (which can be discussed another time).  

Jesus said there would be false Christs, and the Antichrist will be the ultimate false Christ.  And he will be a man, not a spirit being as you believe. That is why Scripture distinguishes between (1) the Devil, (2) the Beast, and (3) the False Prophet.  The Beast is none other than the Antichrist, the Man of Sin, the Son of Perdition, the King of Fierce Countenance, etc.

And (1) the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where (2) the beast and (3) the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. (Revelation 20:10)

Ezra

I agree with you, but there are two beasts.  The beast with the 10 horns is an empire, and the beast that comes out of the bottomless pit is that Son of Perdition, a man, the false prophet.  The False Prophet tells the world to worship the first beast (the 10)  their laws.  The Mark will be issued from the 10 kings, and the False Prophet will enforce those laws.

Of all the different names the Son of Perdition holds, he is NEVER called the "Anti-Christ". But the Anti-Christ the world speak of is the False Prophet, they are the same.

Anti-Christ is a spirit, a spirit against Christ.  The world has the spirit of Anti-Christ, the Jews are Anti-Christ, Muslems are Anti-Christ etc.  There are many Anti-Christs, but only one Son of Perdition.

So if someone mentions "the Beast", it could be either, because they are working together as one.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

13 hours ago, Ezra said:
15 hours ago, WilliamL said:

You misread the quote above, which was from n2thelight, not me. I believe, as you do, that the Son of Perdition, the Man/anthropos of Sin, is a man, not Satan himself, and was making that point in agreement with you.

Where we disagree is in saying that this is the same one as the Beast. It is not: the Beast comes after the Rapture, whereas the Son of Perdition comes before, and is "consumed and destroyed" at the Rapture/Presence:

2 Thes. 2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming/parousia/Presence.