IGNORED

Revelation Tribulation saints ,were beheaded for there faith ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/2/2016 at 10:08 AM, MorningGlory said:

SS, that 'thirty thousand guillotine' statement is from conspiracy sites and has been debunked over and over again.  Can we just stick with what the Bible says and the subject?  Tribulation saints and if they are beheaded for their faith?  IMO, they will be but it will be at the hands of the AC and his one world government.

Correct.  Some of these conspiracy theory's are enough to make you want to scream.  I thing before buying into something like that you need to take a deep breath and do so studying. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

The rapture of the Church will be the next event.This can happen at any time. Nothing else has to occur for this event to take place. It will be instant and as fast as " a twinkling of the eye" which is extremely fast.This is still in the future.Those who are raptured will only be born again true believers in Jesus Christ. Those who are not believers will remain on earth for the seven year tribulation. This seven year tribulation is God's wrath and judgment on the unbelievers. The born again believers will be in heaven.

Although there will be a huge number of unbelievers who will come to Christ in this seven year tribulation on earth. The Bible describes it as a great multitude Revelation 7:9. If these people who have come to Christ during this seven year tribulation do not worship the beast or the Antichrist and take his mark they will be persecuted. These Tribulation Saints will be martyred. The Bible says they will face being beheaded and I can only take what the Bible says literally. There will be a very small number of believers who actually make it to the end of the seven year tribulation and into the 1000 year Millennium. I do not know how they will do this.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

It makes me sad to see this myth perpetuated in the hearing of the sheep.

This teaching is so very like that of the mainstream Jews at the time of the First Coming, who fervently believed that the Messiah was going to come to fulfill their fondest hopes of defeating the Romans, establishing the Messianic Kingdom, and exalting all the Jews, who would have the nations come to bow at their feet.

Pre-tribbers are likewise going to see all of their fervent beliefs about their fondest wishes being fulfilled -- no tribulation, no suffering, no hearts filled with fear, just outta here -- dashed.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

6 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Correct.  Some of these conspiracy theory's are enough to make you want to scream.  I thing before buying into something like that you need to take a deep breath and do so studying. 

yes it will take place,

but to say it is a conspiracy ? huh.. well if you want to call it that, I think you have not kept up with , what is fact , and what is fiction, but lets stick to the bible , yes , and wish for the best, yes ,, lets do that, ,,lets, not think about it , lets think happy thoughts, right ?

20 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

yes it will take place,

but to say it is a conspiracy ? huh.. well if you want to call it that, I think you have not kept up with , what is fact , and what is fiction, but lets stick to the bible , yes , and wish for the best, yes ,, lets do that, ,,lets, not think about it , lets think happy thoughts, right ?

I really don't appreciate the insults.  I was just saying that the story about the thirty thousand guillotines  sounded a tad strange.  I have a tendency not to buy into that kind of thing unless I"m sure it's the truth.  I"m not saying that there are days ahead that are going to be tough.  However insulting a fellow believer is not the way to get your point across.  And there are people who will disagree with you at one time or another.  So please draw in the claws and have polite  discussion OK?

12 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I really don't appreciate the insults.  I was just saying that the story about the thirty thousand guillotines  sounded a tad strange.  I have a tendency not to buy into that kind of thing unless I"m sure it's the truth.  I"m not saying that there are days ahead that are going to be tough.  However insulting a fellow believer is not the way to get your point across.  And there are people who will disagree with you at one time or another.  So please draw in the claws and have polite  discussion OK?

it was not intended at all to be a insult, at all , if you took it that way I will apologize, what I am really saying is that, if the watchman yells, wolf , to the people tending the sheep , and they say , we don't believe you , and go about there unbelief, then what good is that watchman,  for he is there to do a job, and to inform, others as he is instructed to do , what I said, ,you can believe or deny it, but in all cases ? we tend to debate more about who is right and who is wrong, who is teaching the truth and who is misleading people,

I will speak for my self I am passionate and loving to my fellow brothers and sisters, and we are not to take what we believe as lightly,

remember the story of the Chinese, they did not warned them and they all were killed and perished, they were not ready to face what they did , for many and the leaders and the teachers, continued to say the things we hear all the time, ,its okay don't worry , its okay , no worries, we don't  face no danger, God will rescue us, and its okay , ???

well if you want to believe, that what I have said, maybe in the future, ? I say it is here and ready to be  placed in operation, it is another thing we can look forward too, so tell me this please, I am just asking?

if some one says we are not going to end up in danger and we wont be killed, or harmed at all, have faith in God, ?

and next thing you know, we are being taken,  captive , and by force to meet our end by a system that they have that can do the job,  to process , many and large numbers , would you think I am joking ?

our Bibles tell us , if the ways of the devil and the world ran by the devil or the God of this world , and  we need ,to open our eyes

if we do not , then why are we even talking about God and the bible and the end times, if we are not wanting to face truth , and the last days, we have been warned of what is coming, and many continue to deny , it , so , that's all I was trying to say ,

thank you , and nothing here is personal , or made to insult or , to  demean any one, ,

blessings and peace

NP It was me that misunderstood.  Blessing  Rusty

46 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

NP It was me that misunderstood.  Blessing  Rusty

cool thank you , peace to you, also

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, algots said:

So, why all the fear?

We WIN!!!

Yes Amen, but even Jesus was afraid when he knew his time was up. He knew exactly what was coming.  I suppose ours will not be half as bad as what Christ went through.  Ours is quick.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

9 minutes ago, algots said:

I don't think it was fear He experienced.

Luke 22:42   Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

Luke 22:43   And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him.

Luke 22:44   And being in an agony he prayed more earnestly: and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.

I don't know why else he would ask the Father to remove the cup from him unless he was afraid.  It shows me that Christ experienced every emotion we have, and therefore qualified to understand what we go through for his name sake.

I really don't want to get into an argument with you Algot, because i see you are quite good at debating and very right most of the time!