• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On December 17, 2016 at 2:39 PM, MorningGlory said:

I just saw this post, cherubim, and of course I will pray for the Lord's protection over you and your family.  Please rebuke the attackers every time you feel them; rebuke them in the name of Jesus and they cannot stay in your home/office or wherever you are.   May He bless and keep you and yours.

Thank you.

Can you please pray for my daughter?  There is something wrong - she's beautiful, educated, every good thing - yet can't meet a godly man.  I've been thinking satan must be doing it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, cherubim said:

Thank you.

Can you please pray for my daughter?  There is something wrong - she's beautiful, educated, every good thing - yet can't meet a godly man.  I've been thinking satan must be doing it.

Yes, I will pray for her.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Yes, I will pray for her.

Thank you.  It seems off - there is no reason she should be single.  I am thinking it must be spiritual now.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 12/17/2016 at 1:41 PM, MorningGlory said:

Amen, Kwik!

Amen from me too Kwik... as usual your right on top of things!

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

On 09/04/2016 at 11:33 AM, Tiglath said:

We share something so common. Several years ago, I had a similar experience when I was going through severe depression in my life after losing someone precious. Every night when I went to bed I would experience sleep paralysis. You feel a weight on your chest, pressing you down and preventing you from sitting up. But it’s worse than that, you can’t move your arms or legs. You can’t even move your lips to call out for help. You’re not sure who or what is pushing on your chest.But you just know there’s a presence there. Something strange. Something uninvited. You can feel awake and your mind is running and at that moment I remembered to say in the "Name of Jesus Christ" and it would stop immediately. The sleep paralysis went on for a year. And, one day when I went to bed after an hour or so someone punch me on my head so hard that I got up scared. When I opened my eyes, I saw the devil wearing black and his face was fully covered and he was holding pitchfork, I was terrified, but off course I said in the name of Jesus Christ and he disappeared. I thought I was going crazy and that's when i turned to the bible day and night, offering daily incense to the lord. After one year, I started seeing visions of me in the the middle of church altar preaching and to my left was the Christ standing beside me and telling me to continue reading the scriptures. At times, I would see Abraham, Issac and Joseph. And, when my soul was troubled, I would always see the archangel Rafael & Michael around me hence my profile picture is of Raphael. Even now, when I am troubled I always see the archangel Raphael.

People can only be saved through prayers and fasting

• 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

• The Demoniac Cured "Mark 9:29 When He came into the house, His disciples began questioning Him privately, "Why could we not drive it out?" And He said to them, "This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer."

i too have had sleep paralysis and it is quite terrifying plus the hag at the bottom of the bed and other things that i would rather not think about at the time i wasnt a christian and had to think of the word love as i couldnt formulate any words. although i did go to see a vicar for a few one to ones ! that was more than two decades ago now and it has only been 12 years that i became christian

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

this is not a good topic for Christians or any believers to be speaking of or in thoughts , and this God would not approve of, fact , and truth , we need to be of the light and not of the darkness, even your conversation must be guarded, the armor of salvation is for this  alone,

yes i agree, however if like me you had no one to talk to or turn to for that matter then i can assure you it doesnt just go away. just wishing it away or ignoring it doesnt work. i went and saw a vicar which was totally off the wall for me as i was an atheist at the time and a very scathing one at that.

i dont ever talk about it in full detail as yes its not good but to ignore it.. and back then i wasnt a christian and just recently only yesterday something happened in my parents house again and like i did several decades ago i am asking for help and advice and reassurance. which you cant do if you  ignore it. i will be looking at scripture but i need guidance to to help me chart through it as this time it involves my family.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

Yes, I have. 

When I was working at a nursing home in my home country there was a lady that were bound to bed, suffering in pain, screaming kicking and biting. It was difficult for the carers to even help her. I came recognised what was going on, saw the entity in her eyes they were very black and evil.  I prayed, she fell to peace. My college looked strange to me. The demon looked through her eyes like it wanted to kill me. So i was told to pray iver her by God so she could get peace. I did and did the cross on her forehead.  The carers talked how. Strangely quiet shes become. I went in last time and prayed told the demon to leave. Two days later she was dead. God told me its kept her alive only to plague her that she shouldve been gone long ago.

another time I was on the phone with my friend. She said she was heading into witchcraft sadly. She asked me not talk about God, not talk about God. Then, she start to speak in tounges, backwards. She growled as well. I told it to shut in The name of God. It did and she regained herself. She didnt even remember doing it!  

Thats what I can remember now but to me its always been faith confirming and a yes!!! Im saved!! 

I just pray to The Lord, do as He say and make sure Im close to Him in the Word otherwise no result or it can be dangerous.  But these are cases where The Lord said it was ok to intervene. 

Youre right kwik, dear sister, so right this is exactly how it is. When I start to glide away from The Lord when I did I could also litterally feel the power of The Lord slip away.  Sad to say as God had told ne you have to be HOLY and close to me if youre gonna do this or evil will get ya!  Thats why some have no power! And John Todd a forner high illuminati witch agrees in the information hes spread.  But foremost The Lord does. I didnt knew it it was The Lord that told me.  Thats why we have to clear out sin. 

Ive encountered the demons, the grey aliens, they tormented me through three years until the lightbulb went on and I used the name of Jesus. They never came back! 

Same tv on off, things in hallway, on wall I prayed alot and thats where I stopped all occult activity. 

A neughbour had problems things moving, falling, i sprinkled water prayed job done. Never got back. 

But it was all through faith and by being close to The Lord. 

Yes fear. He cant get in if you dont fear him. (Unless you have the wrong stuff)