spiderman1917

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Dozens of times.. Through the Occult I practiced I am kind of a magnet. (after I got saved) I used to get nightmares so bad I wouldnt want to go to sleep. Once I was woke up by a ugly witch looking thing over me saying that I will die. (That was the first time after I got saved that I literally had the courage to get up against things like THAT) and I sat up looking right into the eyes saying  " THAT is on God to decide, not you! Get out in Jesus name!! And dont you come back!" and like hit with a bolt it was gone and never came back since.. And Im still alive hehe 

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord!! 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  99
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  12/31/1972

On 8/10/2016 at 2:23 AM, Clay.MAGA said:

My spiritual eyes were completely open to the spiritual realm for three days on June 5th, 2015 - June 8th, 2015.  I can tell you there are hundreds of holy and fallen angels around every man at all times.  We live in our physical realm.  Significant events and moments in time, in our physical realm, directly effect events in the spiritual realm and vice versa.  

I can tell you, as a matter of fact, when Jesus commanded the evil spirit to tell Him its name and it replied, "Legion, because we are many" is no exaggeration as though it may seem that way.  A Roman legion was 6,000 troops.  

Fallen angels pose as holy angels and try to confuse good and evil.  It is nothing like Hollywood portrays them to be.  We must test the spirits to know whether or not it is a Spirit of God.  

"By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.  And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world."  (1 John 4:2-3)

I could attempt to describe the warfare going on for just one believing soul, but it would sound so sensational and not able to be believed.  Not only that, I do not know how to even put into words 80% of the things that I experienced and saw.  But, nevertheless, I saw the spiritual realm - as clear as I see other human beings - for three full days last year in June.  It completely changed my life forever.  I was exposed to truths that I would rather not have been exposed to and had stayed oblivious to because it was so terrifying.  However, I see the world through a totally different lens now.

Important Revelations to know:

(i) DO NOT attempt to engage with any unclean or demonic spirit with unconfessed sin in your life.

(ii) the spiritual realm acts on the principals of power and authority.  Authority is the legal right to use power.  We have been given authority, by Jesus Christ, to use the power of the Holy Spirit.  

If you take nothing else from this; please take this from the post.  The biggest mistake you can make is to believe demons and Satan are only "symbolic" and are not "real entities."  This means that you believe a false teaching of the Bible and do not believe they exist.  

I would love to hear your 3 day encounter. I know it's hard to describe and beyond belief, but I for one totally believe and would find your story very helpful.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On December 17, 2016 at 2:39 PM, MorningGlory said:

I just saw this post, cherubim, and of course I will pray for the Lord's protection over you and your family.  Please rebuke the attackers every time you feel them; rebuke them in the name of Jesus and they cannot stay in your home/office or wherever you are.   May He bless and keep you and yours.

Thanks Morning Glory.  We had another thing hit - and I experienced fear.  I've been 'taking every thought captive'.  Please keep praying for us.  My adult daughter is having a struggle with trying to keep her son's father from invading his life.  Please pray!  His father is not good to have around my grandson.  He is a liar - one of the worst I've come across.  He remarried a woman on drugs, and she did vile things in front of my grandson.  We went before a judge, and he is not good.  My grandson is doing well, and his father will disrupt his life.  He is bad news.  He assaulted my daughter and me, yet the judge is forcing her to bring my grandson to the court for his father to see him.  He has not paid child support for 9 years, and the judge said it doesn't matter.  My husband & I are sick over it.  I have been going before God repeatedly.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, cherubim said:

Thanks Morning Glory.  We had another thing hit - and I experienced fear.  I've been 'taking every thought captive'.  Please keep praying for us.  My adult daughter is having a struggle with trying to keep her son's father from invading his life.  Please pray!  His father is not good to have around my grandson.  He is a liar - one of the worst I've come across.  He remarried a woman on drugs, and she did vile things in front of my grandson.  We went before a judge, and he is not good.  My grandson is doing well, and his father will disrupt his life.  He is bad news.  He assaulted my daughter and me, yet the judge is forcing her to bring my grandson to the court for his father to see him.  He has not paid child support for 9 years, and the judge said it doesn't matter.  My husband & I are sick over it.  I have been going before God repeatedly.

I will pray for your situation, Cherubim.  I also suggest you hire a lawyer, if you haven't already.  Please continue to pray the blood of Jesus over you and yours and also the judge.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Thanks very much.  We got a lawyer - it cost money we can't afford.  My daughter goes tonight - please pray for her.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

James 4:7, Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  30

I DON'T FOCUS ON EVIL.  I FOCUS ON FOLLOWING THE HOLY SPIRIT AND KEEPING MY EYES ON JESUS.  ALSO, READING AND APPLYING THE WORD DAILY TO MY LIFE AND STAYING IN FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE EVIL ONE.  

So I won't give glory to evil by recounting any experiences of darkness, except for the fact that Christ has redeemed me from the pit of sin and darkness by His blood.  This is not a place to tell ghost stories but to glorify God.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  606
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Willa said:

I DON'T FOCUS ON EVIL.  I FOCUS ON FOLLOWING THE HOLY SPIRIT AND KEEPING MY EYES ON JESUS.  ALSO, READING AND APPLYING THE WORD DAILY TO MY LIFE AND STAYING IN FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE EVIL ONE.  

So I won't give glory to evil by recounting any experiences of darkness, except for the fact that Christ has redeemed me from the pit of sin and darkness by His blood.  This is not a place to tell ghost stories but to glorify God.

Isnt it important to know your enemy? And how to deal with it? Shall we ignore or like it doesnt exist? How about those, that have a ministry helping people that have these problems, shall they just..say the same?  I recommend John Ramirez. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

4 hours ago, cherubim said:

Thanks very much.  We got a lawyer - it cost money we can't afford.  My daughter goes tonight - please pray for her.

I absolutely will and I hope others here will as well, cherubim.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

Praying for you and yours cherubim In Jesus name.