• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/11/2016 at 0:42 PM, spiderman1917 said:

I repeatedly told you my agenda.  It is the will of God.  There is nothing worthwhile to do but Gods will.

A day without obeying God is a day wasted.

Did you know that I know with 100% certainty that your accusations have repeatedly been false?

I know that for certainty you come to many of my threads to falsely accuse me.  Did you know one word for the Devil is "the accuser"?

Yes I had an agenda for this thread. My agenda was "the armor of God, the blood of Jesus, and the all-powerful name of Jesus defeats Satan.

My agenda is to be a militant soldier for Christ , because the enemy hates the name of Jesus.

The most seasoned military officer is the one who has battled the most.  So I ask people about their battles and experience for insight , and once again you accuse me of false motives.

When you point the finger, you have three pointing back at you :)

Peace, brother. Sinnersaved act's as a child. Or maybe a teenager. I've told all my children the same thing just before they became a teenager. Teenagers think they know everything, but know nothing.

The same is true here. He barks at the moon thinking it will respond. The most you can do is pray for him. He will not understand you, and he feeds off your frustration. Best you just ignore him.

You are a blessing here, keep up the good work. 

Your brother in Jesus

On 4/12/2016 at 1:07 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

you don't see it ? this topic is not to be  , and is evil form the start , I said that there was a agenda and its not good, and everyone is still on this, and goes after me, for not being understanding ?  it should be removed,!!!

for many of my scriptures I posted , prove this to be wrong ,  but , I will leave it at that,  the warnings have been given, ? I now wash my hands of this topic, have a nice day ,

Good bye.

As if hiding behind scripture will prove you right. It will not.

Satan is great for quoting scripture, and then trying to twist it to reveal a lie.The truth is shown to us in the example of God's Children. Thier need for healing. Yes just talking about these dark moments brings it out into the light, and that light is the light of Christ.

On 4/12/2016 at 2:21 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Satan told her to do the opposite of what God commanded her.  I'm not telling people to disobey God.

I have not told people to obey me or any philosophy or institution.  I have not told people to believe what I do.  Actually, I can show you many posts where I said, "follow your conscience and don't do anything I do if it makes you feel uneasy or a violation of how you understand the scriptures and the Holy Spirit's work in your soul with the gift of discernment".

That doesn't slightly resemble the Devil telling Eve to do the exact opposite of what God said....not even slightly my friend!  Anyone with rational thought can see the difference.

My friend, don't let them get under your skin. As I said before, they are feeding on your frustrations.

On 11/5/2016 at 11:57 PM, emdie said:

It's so interesting that you asked this question, as I think I'm experiencing demons right now. :o

I had taken my Lord for granted, after being a believer as a small child, you can forget the one most precious to you, but I realised I was slowly starting to come away from the Lord, and so within the last month began to speak to God much more regularly and pray, and read my Bible, and then luckily I found this site and have been reading people's comments about various threads. But I've been having trouble sleeping, dropping in and out a lot, and having vivid ideas that something strange was watching me. Then the visions started, of a presence or presences near me, reaching for me, and just when I wake up and say 'in the name of Jesus Christ...' they disappear. It's mildly unsettling, and it does wake me up in a hurry, but I'm not too worried as I still have that feeling of security because I know God Almighty is watching over me and protecting me from such things. I think the demons know I've suddenly got a lot closer to the Lord and they don't like it.

I'm just so thankful for all of you whose faith strengthens my own, and you do set a wonderful example for me. I am indeed Blessed, thank Jesus and the good Lord. :emot-heartbeat::emot-heartbeat:

Try this, before going to bed, say some prayers that God will protect you. Let Him be your Teddy Bear.

On 4/2/2016 at 6:54 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

Often when I'm talking about God on the phone, in the beginning of the conversation, I ask the Lord to bless the phones and conversation.

On 4/2/2016 at 6:54 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

I'm glad that you have started this topic, there is much need to discuss and share the reality of this truth. That Christians are under attack whether we wish to acknowledge the darkness or not.

Also, sharing is a form of healing. It is needed.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 4/2/2016 at 4:54 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Not a bad start.  Why not send them away to the pit?  Why let them loose to torment somebody else?  Resist!  the enemy and he will flee from you.  resist means 'an active coming against'  So? March against the demon or demons.  Ha!  Smite them hip and thigh.  LOL

Edited by Denadii

On 4/2/2016 at 5:50 PM, MorningGlory said:

Yes, I've seen demons...twice.  I've told this story here before but not since you've been here.  Several years ago, after I was saved, I was typing an email here in my computer room and I glanced up into a mirror over the computer and saw a small, black figure standing behind me.  But there is no mirror over my computer and there never has been.  Very unsettling.  The next time I saw one was when I was getting ready to get into bed and looked out my bedroom door as a black, nebulous entity floated by my door; I didn't see a face but I sensed one as it looked into the bedroom and continued on down the hall; I'd liken the thing to ink floating in water.  Yes, in both instances I invoked the name of Jesus and prayed the power of His blood over my home.  I should have been terrified but I wasn't and I still don't know why.  They don't oppress me because I know that they can't be where Jesus lives. Now you know.  I pray that you never encounter one of them.

What did you do when you saw the demon?  I mean, after the goose bumps were under control....

On 4/2/2016 at 7:47 PM, other one said:

i have found that the most effective way to deal with them on a personal level where they are bothering you is to simply ask the Holy Spirit to send them away.

That's your job.  You'll grow into it.  Give yourself time.

On 7/19/2017 at 7:37 PM, Pudgenik said:

I disagree with that.  It is important to share about eachother experiences. Some of those new people may have been caught up in those things. To hear of others, who went though it makes it easier to share

Know your enemy!   You cannot beat an enemy you don't know.

• Thumbs Up 1