• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, SINNERSAVED said:

why are we talking about Demons, we went from black magic to this about demons, are you guys serious,

we want to talk about the dark and the evil instead of the light ,??? this makes a lot of sense, and I see how we favor the holy God,  for He is the supreme  God, the great I AM and a spirit filled person, should know better, we are to be about the fathers business, and not about this , for it opens the door and takes you away from the light and the truth

so I see spiderman no agenda???? nice, I think we need the Mods to look into these posts' and not have this here,

this is how it takes new and beginners away , from the truth

our experinces are not learning, and many are speculation, non biblical, and this is fact,

Bible tells us about getting into this or even dwelling on the evil and the darkness, it is the same as black magic which is not of God

I started this thread April 2.  Yesterday it was brought to my attention that I focus too much on dark things and I repented.

If you read the OP ,I mentioned binding in Jesus name, blood of Jesus, and armor of God.  Those are good things.

To be a good soldier for Christ I must know my enemy and my weapons.

I want to battle Satan because He hates Christians.  We must know the Demons are present and know how to pulverize, bind, rebuke, defeat, incapacitate them, and send them back to where they came from.

Demons are tortured by the name of Jesus and his precious blood

so I see spiderman no agenda????

I repeatedly told you my agenda.  It is the will of God.  There is nothing worthwhile to do but Gods will.

A day without obeying God is a day wasted.

Did you know that I know with 100% certainty that your accusations have repeatedly been false?

I know that for certainty you come to many of my threads to falsely accuse me.  Did you know one word for the Devil is "the accuser"?

Yes I had an agenda for this thread. My agenda was "the armor of God, the blood of Jesus, and the all-powerful name of Jesus defeats Satan.

My agenda is to be a militant soldier for Christ , because the enemy hates the name of Jesus.

The most seasoned military officer is the one who has battled the most.  So I ask people about their battles and experience for insight , and once again you accuse me of false motives.

When you point the finger, you have three pointing back at you :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

why are we talking about Demons, we went from black magic to this about demons, are you guys serious,

we want to talk about the dark and the evil instead of the light ,??? this makes a lot of sense, and I see how we favor the holy God,  for He is the supreme  God, the great I AM and a spirit filled person, should know better, we are to be about the fathers business, and not about this , for it opens the door and takes you away from the light and the truth

so I see spiderman no agenda???? nice, I think we need the Mods to look into these posts' and not have this here,

this is how it takes new and beginners away , from the truth

our experinces are not learning, and many are speculation, non biblical, and this is fact,

Bible tells us about getting into this or even dwelling on the evil and the darkness, it is the same as black magic which is not of God

For those of us who have experienced such things, this thread is very relevant.  Demons are mentioned in Scripture over and over again.  You can't call the clear teaching of the Bible someone's agenda.  You're absolutely wrong, SS; the Bible warns of of these beings and tells us how to protect ourselves.  So are you now saying we shouldn't discuss Biblical concepts?  Making new believers aware of the dangers that can befall them is a GOOD thing and IS spreading the truth. 

One of the greatest victories of Satan in our modern skeptic world is to tempt and afflict people and convince them that neither he nor any fallen Angel had anything to do with it.

I have heard Christians say, "this isn't the Devil.  He has better things to do than come after me. .. Its neurotransmitter deregulation or hormones , not satan..."

The first step to eliminating satanic attack is to be more aware of the demonic presence that likely affects each of is in some way on a daily basis.

If a person is sick from a curse and doesn't believe curses are real, it won't get treated.  The more a person is aware that curses destroy lives, health, families, and bring disasters, the quicker that person will look into getting help.

Once a person is aware they have a curse, they can learn how to in the name and blood of Jesus get rid of the curse.   This absolutely was a good thread to start, and to say otherwise is to discourage me from more sufficiently knowing and battling my enemy.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

But some take it overboard and make everything the devil's fault.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

On 11/04/2016 at 2:53 PM, Tiglath said:

Very scary stuff indeed! I am glade that we overcame it through our lord Jesus Christ! It's amazing the moment you say the word Jesus Christ it would stop immediately. Do you think every time you got sleep paralysis attacks more demons were trying to come in? Or just an evil spirits trying to scare us? 

I am convinced after reading Matthew 12:45 Return of an Unclean Spirit "Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came'; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order. "Then it goes and takes along with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there; and the last state of that man becomes worse than the first. That is the way it will also be with this evil generation." thinking more bad spirits try to enter you afte

I don't think that the demons were necessarily trying to come in at all, not every time - just trying to scare, or annoy, or deceive or whatever malevolent motive they had in mind. Sometimes it's not clear what their motives are but it's always sinister.

Before being saved I was an occasional heavy binge drinker. After a couple of heavy nights of drinking, I would then come off it, and it was on the third night of no drinking at all that I would get the attacks. It could have just been a trick of the mind with a perfectly natural explanation due to coming down off alcohol or it could be something else with a supernatural explanation.

I sometimes wondered if they entered me when I was passed out under the influence of alcohol and used my unconscious body to enjoy the feeling of being drunk, because I do believe that demons may sometimes use the physical human body for their own selfish pleasurable reasons, sex and lust being a popular one.

Of course when I started to sober up and become awake, the demon would leave me and go away. Perhaps on the third night when I wasn't drunk, the demon saw me lying there took its chance, hoping that I was drunk - but because I wasn't, I was aware of it and the struggle between my soul and spirit and the demon's spirit caused me to experience the attack. Because they can't possess you if you don't let them. Possession is caused by invitation. The only time they can come in without invitation is if we are in an altered state of mind and are unaware. Which is why it is important to avoid hallucinogenics drugs at all costs.

Why I was occasionally attacked after becoming born again and not drinking, I don't know. Maybe they were pushing their luck but after a couple of attempts and experiencing the Holy Spirit they decided not to come back again.

I have to point out that in my experience, you have to drunk enough to completely pass out and be completely unconscious, having one drink won't do it.

If demons really are the disembodied souls of the offspring of fallen angels doomed to wander the Earth, then they probably miss having bodies and are quite happy to steal one or even borrow one temporarily if they can which is why I believe that the Bible tells us to avoid doing certain things even if they seem harmless to us. We are meant to avoid drunkenness, staying away from mind-altering drugs and avoid dabbling in the occult because all sorts of portals and doors can be opened if we do.

2 hours ago, OakWood said:

I don't think that the demons were necessarily trying to come in at all, not every time - just trying to scare, or annoy, or deceive or whatever malevolent motive they had in mind. Sometimes it's not clear what their motives are but it's always sinister.

Before being saved I was an occasional heavy binge drinker. After a couple of heavy nights of drinking, I would then come off it, and it was on the third night of no drinking at all that I would get the attacks. It could have just been a trick of the mind with a perfectly natural explanation due to coming down off alcohol or it could be something else with a supernatural explanation.

I sometimes wondered if they entered me when I was passed out under the influence of alcohol and used my unconscious body to enjoy the feeling of being drunk, because I do believe that demons may sometimes use the physical human body for their own selfish pleasurable reasons, sex and lust being a popular one.

Of course when I started to sober up and become awake, the demon would leave me and go away. Perhaps on the third night when I wasn't drunk, the demon saw me lying there took its chance, hoping that I was drunk - but because I wasn't, I was aware of it and the struggle between my soul and spirit and the demon's spirit caused me to experience the attack. Because they can't possess you if you don't let them. Possession is caused by invitation. The only time they can come in without invitation is if we are in an altered state of mind and are unaware. Which is why it is important to avoid hallucinogenics drugs at all costs.

Why I was occasionally attacked after becoming born again and not drinking, I don't know. Maybe they were pushing their luck but after a couple of attempts and experiencing the Holy Spirit they decided not to come back again.

I have to point out that in my experience, you have to drunk enough to completely pass out and be completely unconscious, having one drink won't do it.

If demons really are the disembodied souls of the offspring of fallen angels doomed to wander the Earth, then they probably miss having bodies and are quite happy to steal one or even borrow one temporarily if they can which is why I believe that the Bible tells us to avoid doing certain things even if they seem harmless to us. We are meant to avoid drunkenness, staying away from mind-altering drugs and avoid dabbling in the occult because all sorts of portals and doors can be opened if we do.

5 hours ago, other one said:

But some take it overboard and make everything the devil's fault.

The Devil can get us to do all kinds of stuff without us being free of blame because when a strong temptation to sin arises, we still are responsible for not fighting back.

@oakwood , You are right about psychedelic drugs causing the Devil to enter.  When I stabbed a guy march 3 2015 (speant 11 months in Jail) I felt I had become a robot that had prophesies uttered against me that nothing could stop from being fulfilled, and felt that there were forces that would force me to do evil, that I was a serial killer, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.

A man told me "you are a cannibal, you devour other people's time, other people's resources, and other people's energy" and when he said that I believed I was literally a cannibal and could see images that I thought were prophesies of the future of me eating corpses.

I could see my flesh turning green and see my bones turning black.  Everything turned green like a swamp and I felt like the creature from the black lagoon.  I saw webs all over my coat and believed I was the Antichrist on CNN.

I believed all were watching me on the news as the police were restraining me and believed the handcuffs would miraculously break off and that I could control the weather.  I could see clowns and Jokers.  Then I forgot most of the night and woke up the next morning terrified and convulsing and the mind was full of horrifying things and was gnashing my teeth.

I had done that drug many times and never felt anything like that happen, nothing even remotely close to that, so I know it was the Devil getting a hold of me.  Before it happened I was in a total trance and could not speak or understand what people were saying to me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Spidey,,,,

Not an easy or understandable Topic for everyone,,,,,,,,been there,I understand where you are coming from..........remember this,the more you have been Delivered of the more you are GRATEFUL for & the stronger your testimony will be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God allows us to be purged & refined by fire ,not get to get burned or even to smell of smoke but to be purified & refined as Gold for His Kingdom work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                   To God be the Glory                 Love,kwik

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

10 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Spidey,,,,

Not an easy or understandable Topic for everyone,,,,,,,,been there,I understand where you are coming from..........remember this,the more you have been Delivered of the more you are GRATEFUL for & the stronger your testimony will be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God allows us to be purged & refined by fire ,not get to get burned or even to smell of smoke but to be purified & refined as Gold for His Kingdom work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,                                                                   To God be the Glory                 Love,kwik

you don't see it ? this topic is not to be  , and is evil form the start , I said that there was a agenda and its not good, and everyone is still on this, and goes after me, for not being understanding ?  it should be removed,!!!

for many of my scriptures I posted , prove this to be wrong ,  but , I will leave it at that,  the warnings have been given, ? I now wash my hands of this topic, have a nice day ,

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

41 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Spidey,,,,

Exactly, kwik.  We can't pretend these things don't exist. We can't fight what we won't name. Case in point: the President refusing to call our enemies 'radical islamists'; same thing.  We have to be aware and guarded; we have to realize that the enemy plants his followers everywhere.  Even on a Christian site such as Worthy.