spiderman1917

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

Yes, I've seen demons...twice.  I've told this story here before but not since you've been here.  Several years ago, after I was saved, I was typing an email here in my computer room and I glanced up into a mirror over the computer and saw a small, black figure standing behind me.  But there is no mirror over my computer and there never has been.  Very unsettling.  The next time I saw one was when I was getting ready to get into bed and looked out my bedroom door as a black, nebulous entity floated by my door; I didn't see a face but I sensed one as it looked into the bedroom and continued on down the hall; I'd liken the thing to ink floating in water.  Yes, in both instances I invoked the name of Jesus and prayed the power of His blood over my home.  I should have been terrified but I wasn't and I still don't know why.  They don't oppress me because I know that they can't be where Jesus lives. Now you know.  I pray that you never encounter one of them.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

i have found that the most effective way to deal with them on a personal level where they are bothering you is to simply ask the Holy Spirit to send them away.

Just now, other one said:

i have found that the most effective way to deal with them on a personal level where they are bothering you is to simply ask the Holy Spirit to send them away.

Yes, they can't stay in His presence.  And you have to be careful who you tell about such experiences too.  An unbeliever, oh and some believers too, might think you're a psycho.  Truthfully, I didn't believe until I experienced them for myself.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,864
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

as you know I lived with a couple for about ten years

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/2/2016 at 9:50 AM, MorningGlory said:

Yes, I've seen demons...twice.  I've told this story here before but not since you've been here.  Several years ago, after I was saved, I was typing an email here in my computer room and I glanced up into a mirror over the computer and saw a small, black figure standing behind me.  But there is no mirror over my computer and there never has been.  Very unsettling.  The next time I saw one was when I was getting ready to get into bed and looked out my bedroom door as a black, nebulous entity floated by my door; I didn't see a face but I sensed one as it looked into the bedroom and continued on down the hall; I'd liken the thing to ink floating in water.  Yes, in both instances I invoked the name of Jesus and prayed the power of His blood over my home.  I should have been terrified but I wasn't and I still don't know why.  They don't oppress me because I know that they can't be where Jesus lives. Now you know.  I pray that you never encounter one of them.

We share something so common. Several years ago, I had a similar experience when I was going through severe depression in my life after losing someone precious. Every night when I went to bed I would experience sleep paralysis. You feel a weight on your chest, pressing you down and preventing you from sitting up. But it’s worse than that, you can’t move your arms or legs. You can’t even move your lips to call out for help. You’re not sure who or what is pushing on your chest.But you just know there’s a presence there. Something strange. Something uninvited. You can feel awake and your mind is running and at that moment I remembered to say in the "Name of Jesus Christ" and it would stop immediately. The sleep paralysis went on for a year. And, one day when I went to bed after an hour or so someone punch me on my head so hard that I got up scared. When I opened my eyes, I saw the devil wearing black and his face was fully covered and he was holding pitchfork, I was terrified, but off course I said in the name of Jesus Christ and he disappeared. I thought I was going crazy and that's when i turned to the bible day and night, offering daily incense to the lord. After one year, I started seeing visions of me in the the middle of church altar preaching and to my left was the Christ standing beside me and telling me to continue reading the scriptures. At times, I would see Abraham, Issac and Joseph. And, when my soul was troubled, I would always see the archangel Rafael & Michael around me hence my profile picture is of Raphael. Even now, when I am troubled I always see the archangel Raphael.

People can only be saved through prayers and fasting

• 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

• The Demoniac Cured "Mark 9:29 When He came into the house, His disciples began questioning Him privately, "Why could we not drive it out?" And He said to them, "This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer."

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

We share something so common. Several years ago, I had a similar experience when I was going through severe depression in my life after losing someone precious. Every night when I went to bed I would experience sleep paralysis. You feel a weight on your chest, pressing you down and preventing you from sitting up. But it’s worse than that, you can’t move your arms or legs. You can’t even move your lips to call out for help. You’re not sure who or what is pushing on your chest.But you just know there’s a presence there. Something strange. Something uninvited. You can feel awake and your mind is running and at that moment I remembered to say in the "Name of Jesus Christ" and it would stop immediately. The sleep paralysis went on for a year. And, one day when I went to bed after an hour or so someone punch me on my head so hard that I got up scared. When I opened my eyes, I saw the devil wearing black and his face was fully covered and he was holding pitchfork, I was terrified, but off course I said in the name of Jesus Christ and he disappeared. I thought I was going crazy and that's when i turned to the bible day and night, offering daily incense to the lord. After one year, I started seeing visions of me in the the middle of church altar preaching and to my left was the Christ standing beside me and telling me to continue reading the scriptures. At times, I would see Abraham, Issac and Joseph. And, when my soul was troubled, I would always see the archangel Rafael & Michael around me hence my profile picture is of Raphael. Even now, when I am troubled I always see the archangel Raphael.

• 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

• The Demoniac Cured "Mark 9:29 When He came into the house, His disciples began questioning Him privately, "Why could we not drive it out?" And He said to them, "This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer."

Raphael the Archangel of healing.  Was he big and scary?  (scary in a good "I don't want to make him mad" way). I'm guessing Michael is bigger and more intimidating?

You have a real gift for seeing the supernatural! Wish I had that :)

Oh, wow. You definitely had way more scary experiences than me!  The sleep paralysis thing I've experienced but not since I was in my teens.  It's awful but I didn't know then that it could be demonic.  I figured out that they didn't come after me until I was saved.  It's my belief that many more people experience these things than tell about them.  My son in law was visiting a friend and they were sitting on the couch watching t.v.  They were alone in the house.  My SIL noticed a movement in the hallway and a shadow man, as he called him, walked from one bedroom across the hall to another one.  He was too scared to get up and see who it was and didn't tell anyone for years.  He was afraid people would think he was crazy. 

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

If I have seen them, I do not recognize them as such.  

Tell the difference?  How do we know that it isn't demons that truely cause chemical imbalances in the brain and such?  Our current medications could be no more than modern witchcraft to wart away such evil beings.

I do not claim to know but rather wonder for the words for sorcery and drugs are the words we get pharmacy from.  It is a study I have worked on for some time.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

The only experience I have had with demons has come in the form of people following the Devil and doing super bad things.  

Not fun, but God is still good all the time.