spiderman1917

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My spiritual eyes were completely open to the spiritual realm for three days on June 5th, 2015 - June 8th, 2015.  I can tell you there are hundreds of holy and fallen angels around every man at all times.  We live in our physical realm.  Significant events and moments in time, in our physical realm, directly effect events in the spiritual realm and vice versa.  

I can tell you, as a matter of fact, when Jesus commanded the evil spirit to tell Him its name and it replied, "Legion, because we are many" is no exaggeration as though it may seem that way.  A Roman legion was 6,000 troops.  

Fallen angels pose as holy angels and try to confuse good and evil.  It is nothing like Hollywood portrays them to be.  We must test the spirits to know whether or not it is a Spirit of God.  

"By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God.  And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world."  (1 John 4:2-3)

I could attempt to describe the warfare going on for just one believing soul, but it would sound so sensational and not able to be believed.  Not only that, I do not know how to even put into words 80% of the things that I experienced and saw.  But, nevertheless, I saw the spiritual realm - as clear as I see other human beings - for three full days last year in June.  It completely changed my life forever.  I was exposed to truths that I would rather not have been exposed to and had stayed oblivious to because it was so terrifying.  However, I see the world through a totally different lens now.

Important Revelations to know:

(i) DO NOT attempt to engage with any unclean or demonic spirit with unconfessed sin in your life.

(ii) the spiritual realm acts on the principals of power and authority.  Authority is the legal right to use power.  We have been given authority, by Jesus Christ, to use the power of the Holy Spirit.  

If you take nothing else from this; please take this from the post.  The biggest mistake you can make is to believe demons and Satan are only "symbolic" and are not "real entities."  This means that you believe a false teaching of the Bible and do not believe they exist.  

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

On 4/12/2016 at 4:08 PM, Ezra said:

As the apostle Paul says, some things are better left undiscussed.  It is one thing to talk about God's provision in Christ against the forces of evil, and someone's subjective experiences.

Are you one of the blessed ones who have never had a physical manifestation of a demonic encounter?

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.36
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, nebula said:

Are you one of the blessed ones who have never had a physical manifestation of a demonic encounter?

That is correct.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎3‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

Hi spiderman,

A very relevant topic. At the moment there is a great move of Satan & his demons infiltrating unsuspecting believers in a supposed move of the Holy Spirit, but it is of demonic spirits. It is effecting the young ones especially, through leadership. Just saw a very good exposing of this on utube. I will look out the video. The teacher showed clips of this false move & the effects on people & explained how it was false. Very good & clear teaching.

BTW I have had the `heavy pressure` on me while in bed many years ago. Some of my friends have also had it too. I pleaded the blood of Jesus & was released. Praise the Lord.

regards, Marilyn. 

PS. the video is `A Kundalini spirit in church leaders?`

Edited by Marilyn C

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.96
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

2 hours ago, Ezra said:

That is correct.

It makes sense, since you expressed disapproval of people talking about having such encounters.

People who have had the misfortune of such encounters and experiences are more inclined to want to talk about it. There is something about sharing traumatic experiences with people who have experienced a similar trauma or with those who offer a listening ear or inquiry.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,412
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

I do not leave my home without putting on the full armor of God. Ephesians 6:10.  Not saying that i am safe in my home, as we are dealing with wickedness in high places, fallen angels and the rest of the names they are associated with.

Like many who have mentioned here, i can give some situations that would be unbelievable, as i know this from even my own blood family members can't relate to it, that is the unsaved ones.

Have not seen anything in the demonic real in the physical form.  When spiritual warfare comes knocking at your door, there is no running away. The encounters are real and only you really know what you go through and the battles waged.  Try explaining these things to others, even believers and you can be called names ect.  I went to the doctor about a condition and his reply was a bottle of sleeping pills. I have not touched one of those pills. I really thought i was at deaths door.   

nebula quote

"People who have had the misfortune of such encounters and experiences are more inclined to want to talk about it."

These are not misfortune, but training that the Lord  has allowed in your life for whatever reason.  It confirms the biblical accounts of satan and his host of wickedness and thus encourages a believer to press on and to run the race like paul stated.  

will post more on this as many go through much suffering in lonelyness and it can be painfull. but with some testimonies here, they can be uplifted.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I've been having experiences for the last two years. They're getting more intense as time goes by. They've come in different forms/ways, sometimes obviously disgusting and evil, other times beautiful to where I think it could be from God. They try to terrify me at times and at other times deceive me that they're from God. I've never seen anything definite with my eyes, it's usually a very strong perception and almost like a spiritual seeing. I have noticed wavy like changes in the atmosphere sometimes when they're at work.

When things began to get bad, I changed my lifestyle. I studied the Bible more often and now have a daily regimen of different Bible related studies. The actual Bible is of the utmost importance. Sometimes I can literally feel the evil retreat when I get into the Word. I'm working on praying more frequently and diligently, and am pursuing fasting.

Things that didn't work were many of the spiritual warfare books, techniques, and exorcism type activities one may find out there. I went towards these first in desperation, later feeling kind of foolish upon discovering their inadequacy. The best advice and information out there for me has always had an armor of God (Ephesians 6:11-18) focus.

Ephesians 6:11-18 (NASB)

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against [a]flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against thespiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist inthe evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 [b]in addition to all, taking up theshield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all theflaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 [c]With all prayer and petition [d]pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, [e]be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints-

Thanks for reading :) God Bless You

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,370
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Birthday:  07/18/1868

if Michael the Arch angel could not defeat Satan but referred the matter to the Lord- when striving for Moses' body- how can I expect to defeat Satan by my own efforts- at even a hint of demonic trouble- I cry out to the lord-- "LORD HELP"-- I do not talk to the demons or command them in Jesus' name- or reach for armor or even quote scripture-- I let the Lord handle them- because greater is HE that is in me, than he that is in the world-- not by my efforts in any way- but by Jesus because he is Lord of all. after that I pray and review scripture- but the battle is the Lords

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Spiritual Warfare  by Dr. Karl Payne                I have never had anyone tell me that this book didn't help them out of demonic activity.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/11/2016 at 0:01 AM, MorningGlory said:

Oh, wow. You definitely had way more scary experiences than me!  The sleep paralysis thing I've experienced but not since I was in my teens.  It's awful but I didn't know then that it could be demonic.  I figured out that they didn't come after me until I was saved.  It's my belief that many more people experience these things than tell about them.  My son in law was visiting a friend and they were sitting on the couch watching t.v.  They were alone in the house.  My SIL noticed a movement in the hallway and a shadow man, as he called him, walked from one bedroom across the hall to another one.  He was too scared to get up and see who it was and didn't tell anyone for years.  He was afraid people would think he was crazy. 

I have only had one encounter with a demon.  I saw it in a woman at the hospital I worked in.  It froze in my tracks when she sat up in bed made claws with her fingers and growled and screamed.  I never want to see that again!