• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/12/2016 at 8:37 AM, spiderman1917 said:

One of the greatest victories of Satan in our modern skeptic world is to tempt and afflict people and convince them that neither he nor any fallen Angel had anything to do with it.

I have heard Christians say, "this isn't the Devil.  He has better things to do than come after me. .. Its neurotransmitter deregulation or hormones , not satan..."

The first step to eliminating satanic attack is to be more aware of the demonic presence that likely affects each of is in some way on a daily basis.

If a person is sick from a curse and doesn't believe curses are real, it won't get treated.  The more a person is aware that curses destroy lives, health, families, and bring disasters, the quicker that person will look into getting help.

Once a person is aware they have a curse, they can learn how to in the name and blood of Jesus get rid of the curse.   This absolutely was a good thread to start, and to say otherwise is to discourage me from more sufficiently knowing and battling my enemy.

When a person is washed in blood of the Lamb, all curses are broken.

>> If a person is sick from a curse and doesn't believe curses are real, it won't get treated

It is God who brings healing to a person. A person's belief on source of the sickness has no bearings on God's ability to heal a person

I am not denying that the enemy is working hard in bringing all sort of difficulties to a believers life. The enemy will try to oppress every believer. But we should not be worried that there are some "unknown" generational curses bringing bad things to us. Bible asks us to be aware of the spiritual battle. But our task is simply to fix our eyes on Jesus Christ and let Him take care of the battle

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

On 4/2/2016 at 6:54 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

Once I experience sleep paralysis. Lot of people get terrified. But Lord strengthened me. I just felt like someone disturbed a good sleep! Demons feel like they have more authority when our fear increases .The reality is, demons don't have authority and we don't have to fear them. No wonder Jesus kept on saying Do not fear so many times!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, ravindran said:

Once I experience sleep paralysis. Lot of people get terrified. But Lord strengthened me. I just felt like someone disturbed a good sleep! Demons feel like they have more authority when our fear increases .The reality is, demons don't have authority and we don't have to fear them. No wonder Jesus kept on saying Do not fear so many times!!

There was one other time when my mentor and I were working on a thesis regarding the nature of Lucifer and the Holy Ghost (they are FEMALE, btw, the Hebrew and Greek call them female). And one night I had this odd dream that I was chatting on Yahoo Messenger and an ID of an Egyptian goddess came on and started cursing me out.

I forget the name, it was over 10 years ago.

The funny thing is, I am SURE it wasn't just a dream because I had never heard that name before that night. I had to look it up.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 9:40 AM, ravindran said:

I too have experienced sleep paralysis. Also on a couple of occasions, I have had out of body experiences. And yes, I too have seen demons in the room. I recall one of them standing by the door wearing a dingy white outfit, the kind of thing a cook in a greasy spoon place might wear.

• 4 months later...

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 4/9/2016 at 5:33 AM, Tiglath said:

The Demoniac Cured "Mark 9:29 When He came into the house, His disciples began questioning Him privately, "Why could we not drive it out?" And He said to them, "This kind cannot come out by anything but prayer."

Do you know what the disciples were doing to try to cast the demon out?  What did Jesus do to cast the demon out?

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 4/11/2016 at 9:56 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

why are we talking about Demons, we went from black magic to this about demons, are you guys serious,

we want to talk about the dark and the evil instead of the light ,??? this makes a lot of sense, and I see how we favor the holy God,  for He is the supreme  God, the great I AM and a spirit filled person, should know better, we are to be about the fathers business, and not about this , for it opens the door and takes you away from the light and the truth

so I see spiderman no agenda???? nice, I think we need the Mods to look into these posts' and not have this here,

this is how it takes new and beginners away , from the truth

our experinces are not learning, and many are speculation, non biblical, and this is fact,

Bible tells us about getting into this or even dwelling on the evil and the darkness, it is the same as black magic which is not of God

I disagree with that.  It is important to share about eachother experiences. Some of those new people may have been caught up in those things. To hear of others, who went though it makes it easier to share

On 2/16/2017 at 8:14 PM, cherubim said:

I AM BEGGING EVERYONE WHO READS THIS TO WARFARE PRAY FOR MY GRANDSON AND US.  DEAR GOD - THE JUDGE HAS SATAN CONTROLLING HIS MIND.  THE JUDGE FORCED MY GRANDSON TO GO TO VISITATIONS WITH HIS AMORAL FATHER WHO I *KNOW* IS CONTROLLED BY SATAN.

PLEASE PRAY!  MY GRANDSON DID FACETIAE WITH ME, AND I NOTICED HE SEEMED DEPRESSED.  THEN MY DAUGHTER DROPPED HIM OFF AND CAME IN TO TALK WITH ME AND SAID HE'S BEEN MOODY, MEAN TO HIS TWO DOGS HE LOVES, BURST OUT CRYING WHEN HE COULDN'T DO SOMETHING SIMPLE, AND ASKED HER WHAT HE DID WRONG IN HIS LIFE TO HAVE THIS HAPPEN.

PLEASE!!!  I AM BEGGING EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS TO PRAY AGAINST THIS, AND ASK OTHER STRONG BELIEVERS TO PRAY.  THE JUDGE IS DESTROYING MY GRANDSON PSYCHOLOGICALLY OVER A DEMONICALLY-CONTROLLED FOOL.

I AM AFRAID FOR MY HUSBAND WHO HAS TAKEN CARE OF ME WITH NON-STOP PHYSICAL PROBLEMS, AND HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S READY TO DROP!  HE HAD TO PAY THE LAWYER A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE OUR DAUGHTER DOESN'T HAVE ANY.  I AM BESIDE MYSELF.  I KNOW GOD HEARS MY PLEAS BUT WE ARE UNDER *SEVERE* DEMONIC ATTACK AND NEED EVERYONE'S PRAYERS.  THESE COURTS AND JUDGES CAN BE TOOLS FOR BELIAL.

Reach out to the Lord, feel His love fill you. Feel His peace fill you. 

Now take this love and peace and reach out to your Grandson and your husband. Share with them the love of God that fills you.

• 2 weeks later...

On 4/2/2016 at 6:50 PM, MorningGlory said:

Yes, I've seen demons...twice.  I've told this story here before but not since you've been here.  Several years ago, after I was saved, I was typing an email here in my computer room and I glanced up into a mirror over the computer and saw a small, black figure standing behind me.  But there is no mirror over my computer and there never has been.  Very unsettling.  The next time I saw one was when I was getting ready to get into bed and looked out my bedroom door as a black, nebulous entity floated by my door; I didn't see a face but I sensed one as it looked into the bedroom and continued on down the hall; I'd liken the thing to ink floating in water.  Yes, in both instances I invoked the name of Jesus and prayed the power of His blood over my home.  I should have been terrified but I wasn't and I still don't know why.  They don't oppress me because I know that they can't be where Jesus lives. Now you know.  I pray that you never encounter one of them.

God's Angles are very helpful when you want to go to sleep. Just ask God to protect you with His Angles. The darkness won't bother you any more

On 4/11/2016 at 8:56 AM, SINNERSAVED said:

why are we talking about Demons, we went from black magic to this about demons, are you guys serious,

we want to talk about the dark and the evil instead of the light ,??? this makes a lot of sense, and I see how we favor the holy God,  for He is the supreme  God, the great I AM and a spirit filled person, should know better, we are to be about the fathers business, and not about this , for it opens the door and takes you away from the light and the truth

so I see spiderman no agenda???? nice, I think we need the Mods to look into these posts' and not have this here,

this is how it takes new and beginners away , from the truth

our experinces are not learning, and many are speculation, non biblical, and this is fact,

Bible tells us about getting into this or even dwelling on the evil and the darkness, it is the same as black magic which is not of God

It is good to talk about it. This is all a part of healing. They need to share. These are the ones lead by the Spirit to be open, but there are many here, and more to come, that need to see, they are not alone.