• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

18 minutes ago, Denadii said:

Know your enemy!   You cannot beat an enemy you don't know.

Lol.  I lived with them for about ten years and I can not recommend getting to know them that well.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/2/2016 at 5:54 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

In my Spiritual work I experience a lot of unusual experiences. The Lord has me involved with helping people out of the occult. 

I don't get scared at the experiences, but there have been a few times my hair will stand up, lol. 

Still, I find the darkness funny. And laugh at thier antics. I know God's peace in my heart.

On 9/17/2017 at 6:25 PM, Denadii said:

Know your enemy!   You cannot beat an enemy you don't know.

You don't need to know them. What is important is knowing Jesus. It is through the authority of Jesus that they have to submit

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

9 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

You don't need to know them. What is important is knowing Jesus. It is through the authority of Jesus that they have to submit

By knowing the enemy, I mean, you must know how he works,  You must know his goals, and you need to know his nature....Then.....You are to be a warrior.  YOU are to kick his butt.  You are to stop him.  You are to bind him and exert YOUR authority over the enemy.

If you work any other way you are being passive...And no war was ever won by passivity.  You ARE in a war.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,035
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Jude 9-11
 But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, "The Lord rebuke you." 10 But these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed. 1
NASB

I would be very careful in trying to kick his butt...     even messing with Demons without the Holy Spirit isn't really safe.   One should stress that when talking about kicking demon butt.

2 hours ago, Denadii said:

By knowing the enemy, I mean, you must know how he works,  You must know his goals, and you need to know his nature....Then.....You are to be a warrior.  YOU are to kick his butt.  You are to stop him.  You are to bind him and exert YOUR authority over the enemy.

If you work any other way you are being passive...And no war was ever won by passivity.  You ARE in a war.

In the Spiritual work the Lord has me do. All you have said is correct. But not all are called to this level of warfare.

Even in this work I do, the Love of Jesus, of God is the key. You could also say, my love for God and His love for me is one. Love is the Key. 

If you are filled in the Love of God, then nothing can harm you. There is nothing greater. It is the armor of God.

The authority I have is God's authority, it is He who gave it to me. 

2 hours ago, other one said:

Jude 9-11
 But Michael the archangel, when he disputed with the devil and argued about the body of Moses, did not dare pronounce against him a railing judgment, but said, "The Lord rebuke you." 10 But these men revile the things which they do not understand; and the things which they know by instinct, like unreasoning animals, by these things they are destroyed. 1
NASB

I would be very careful in trying to kick his butt...     even messing with Demons without the Holy Spirit isn't really safe.   One should stress that when talking about kicking demon butt.

Definitely, that was why I said not all are called to that. 

And that is also why I say, if you do have an incident. And you will know it. You will feel the negative energy of it. Seek out God's love. Let God fill you with His love for you.

Some years ago the Lord lead me to do an exorcism on a lady. It was the first time I had ever done anything like that. 

I asked two women I knew filled with the spirit to join me. Both began in prayer, then began singing in tongues.

The Lord removed 11 demons from her. 

Afterwards her face had a glow, there was a radiance from her.

About 6 months later, I went to visit her again. I felt the Spirit urging me to do so. 

( before I go on, when I did the first exorcism I followed what was recommended in literature and over the 6 months I discovered using just love)

When I entered her apartment it was ice cold, I could see my breath. When I heard her speak, I knew it was the demons who were talking.

(She had fallen back into her old ways.)

I began speaking directly to the spirits. I told them they would leave the same way they came in. They laughed.

I began praying. I could feel the Lord's presence. I opened my heart. His love for me and my love for Him mixed together. I poured it into her. They left, screaming as they came out. (I had them all bound and sent to Jesus)

The bottom line. It is love. Open your heart to God's love

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

In the Spiritual work the Lord has me do. All you have said is correct. But not all are called to this level of warfare.

Even in this work I do, the Love of Jesus, of God is the key. You could also say, my love for God and His love for me is one. Love is the Key. 

If you are filled in the Love of God, then nothing can harm you. There is nothing greater. It is the armor of God.

The authority I have is God's authority, it is He who gave it to me. 

Agreed but you must still remember that you are NOT fighting a defensive war...We are to take it to the enemy.

5 hours ago, Denadii said:

Agreed but you must still remember that you are NOT fighting a defensive war...We are to take it to the enemy.

In the work I do with others against the darkness we cover a few areas.

In spiritual warfare, in the aftermath, the area where the darkness occupied has been wounded by evil. I have Angels do a healing ministry in that same space.

As for the actual warfare, many Angels are involved.

That is about all I can say here. 

In this forum, most don't understand.

11 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

In the work I do with others against the darkness we cover a few areas.

In spiritual warfare, in the aftermath, the area where the darkness occupied has been wounded by evil. I have Angels do a healing ministry in that same space.

As for the actual warfare, many Angels are involved.

That is about all I can say here. 

In this forum, most don't understand.