spiderman1917

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I had one major incident like this in my life, and it was a LOT of years ago (not going to say how many, haha), I was probably 23 years old at the time and living with a couple of roommates from work, one a girl, the other a guy- nothing 'untoward' going on, we were really all just friends. The girl was someone I knew from church, actually- neither of us was particularly 'involved' in church at that time, we were...going our own way at the time, I guess is a nice way to put it- 

anyhoo...

One of the bedrooms we were always uncomfortable about, never could figure out why, but it was the female roommate's bedroom- even she didn't like to sleep in there, if she could help it. So...one night, the male roommate was working (we all worked at a steakhouse at the time), and she and I decided to go have dinner there (work discount/23 and always broke, you see how it is, lol). I had a nice mirror I would say was roughly 3 feet high that was on a wall separating the living room from a small hallway to the bedrooms- when you stood in the outside doorway (we had three windows in the living room), you could always see the outside light from a large garden shining in the window on the mirror- the whole room was relatively light because of the windows and this outside light. Before she and I left for dinner, I turned on the hood light above the stove- it was a small, black 'side to side' switch, on/off- so it wouldn't be too dark inside once we got back- that, and the fact that for some reason I was very uncomfortable that night- one of those situations where something is really bothering you, making you nervous, and you can't put your finger on what it is- either way, off we went to dinner, nothing unusual, on the way home I mentioned to the roommate that I was feeling nervous about going back home- she mentioned that she was too and wasn't sure why. Our apartment was on the end of a row of them, and faced the back (towards the garden I mentioned earlier, the one with the big light outside)- we walked up and I looked at the windows and I told her "the stove light is off..."- the other roommate had been at work this entire time, and the three of us were the only ones who had keys, so....we nervously figured that maybe it had burned out- so I unlocked the door, and pushed it open (my keys were still in the door). We both stood there for a minute looking in, with the light shining from outside into our windows (it filtered through lightweight, light curtains which we had closed before we left), we could see relatively well. The light over the stove was off, but as I stood there I realized I couldn't see the mirror where the light always reflected, at all- it took me a few seconds to realize that 'something' was standing in front of it, blocking the mirror, and as I looked closer, I could see that this 'something' was so tall, the 'head' almost touched the ceiling of the living room (standard apartment living room, not an extra high one or anything)-this 'something' was in the shape of a person, but completely head to toe black in color. I screamed, my roommate screamed, we ran back for the car- we were both scared to death, in tears, and I kept saying, "what did you see? What did you see??"- I hadn't told her what I saw, and she told me pretty much what I had just seen, and where I had seen it. We were terrified, and decided to head back to the restaurant when I realized that my keys were still in the apartment door, and my car keys were on the keychain- so I had to go back to the door and pull them out, close the door (I couldn't even bring myself to look up when I did this, I was so scared), and off we went to pick up the roommate at the restaurant, albeit a couple of hours early. 

Did this really happen? Yes, it really did- and I remember it clearly because it was the only time something like this had ever happened to me, and things like that have a tendency to stay with you, lol. There had been various, 'strange' things that had happened in this apartment before (we had only lived there a few months), and we weren't sure what was going on- I always wondered what caused this...phenomena...we weren't 'into' anything questionable, like spiritism, ouija boards, anything like that, so for years I really did wonder. 

Interestingly enough, I am still friends with both of these ex roommates, even though we all live in different states now (oh, the power of Facebook, hahaha)- and I did happen to find out something very interesting...the male roommate is into, well, basically, fortunetelling/channeling/card reading, and things of this nature now- he actually makes a living from it and he has a website- when I read his 'intro', he made mention of the fact that he had always, from his early teenage years, been in 'contact' with spirits, etc.- as was his mother before him. Surprise, lol. So, I figured that this is where the issue must have come from- whatever he was in contact with had stayed attached to him- when he moved in with us, he 'brought' it with him, apparently! 

I forgot to add....the stove light wasn't burned out, it had been -manually-switched to 'off'. I was the last one out the door that night, it was definitely on when we left. Also, I was never aware at the time what our male roommate was 'into', he never said a word about it, we never saw him do anything along those lines at all...he seemed as shocked by the whole thing as we were, and it's crazy because I barely found out what all he had been into around a year ago- had no clue up until then what might have caused all of this! 

Edited by Mystic_Pizza
forgot something else...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On 11/4/2017 at 6:43 PM, Denadii said:

Agreed but you must still remember that you are NOT fighting a defensive war...We are to take it to the enemy.

You are right. I was thinking of all the work the Lord has had me do over the years. Never once was it Defensive. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

There was one time about, oh I dont know about 18 or 19 years ago when I was still a relative newcomer to the faith and I was out at night by the Bedford Basin, and I saw in the sky a really bright light, nearly as large as the full moon and even brighter. It was no aircraft of any kind and it moved very briefly then disappeared.

Now one might think a bolide meteor. But as they are accompanied by explosion sounds and smoke and fire trails and this one wasnt, I asked a Christian mentor about it the next day and he said since angels normally wouldnt present themselves in such a manner I likely saw a demon. 

Note too there was zero mention of it in the news the next day and bolides are normally always in the news.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

3 hours ago, SkilletFan said:

A woman claimed I had demons and performed several "demonic deliverances" on me. They didn't make me better and I think they were by the devil. I say by the devil and not just "fake" because there were signs and wonders. For example, whenever she performed one, I threw up and felt weak for two days.

She could be wrong about demons. And probably was. If someone was possessed they would not want God. If you want God then your not.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

3 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

She could be wrong about demons. And probably was. If someone was possessed they would not want God. If you want God then your not.

"If someone was possessed they would not want God".

That phrase isnt even scriptural. You are so wrong.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

3 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

"If someone was possessed they would not want God".

That phrase isnt even scriptural. You are so wrong.

Why am I wrong. Would a demon possessed person want a relationship with God ?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, Mystic_Pizza said:

I had one major incident like this in my life, and it was a LOT of years ago (not going to say how many, haha), I was probably 23 years old at the time and living with a couple of roommates from work, one a girl, the other a guy- nothing 'untoward' going on, we were really all just friends. The girl was someone I knew from church, actually- neither of us was particularly 'involved' in church at that time, we were...going our own way at the time, I guess is a nice way to put it- 

anyhoo...

One of the bedrooms we were always uncomfortable about, never could figure out why, but it was the female roommate's bedroom- even she didn't like to sleep in there, if she could help it. So...one night, the male roommate was working (we all worked at a steakhouse at the time), and she and I decided to go have dinner there (work discount/23 and always broke, you see how it is, lol). I had a nice mirror I would say was roughly 3 feet high that was on a wall separating the living room from a small hallway to the bedrooms- when you stood in the outside doorway (we had three windows in the living room), you could always see the outside light from a large garden shining in the window on the mirror- the whole room was relatively light because of the windows and this outside light. Before she and I left for dinner, I turned on the hood light above the stove- it was a small, black 'side to side' switch, on/off- so it wouldn't be too dark inside once we got back- that, and the fact that for some reason I was very uncomfortable that night- one of those situations where something is really bothering you, making you nervous, and you can't put your finger on what it is- either way, off we went to dinner, nothing unusual, on the way home I mentioned to the roommate that I was feeling nervous about going back home- she mentioned that she was too and wasn't sure why. Our apartment was on the end of a row of them, and faced the back (towards the garden I mentioned earlier, the one with the big light outside)- we walked up and I looked at the windows and I told her "the stove light is off..."- the other roommate had been at work this entire time, and the three of us were the only ones who had keys, so....we nervously figured that maybe it had burned out- so I unlocked the door, and pushed it open (my keys were still in the door). We both stood there for a minute looking in, with the light shining from outside into our windows (it filtered through lightweight, light curtains which we had closed before we left), we could see relatively well. The light over the stove was off, but as I stood there I realized I couldn't see the mirror where the light always reflected, at all- it took me a few seconds to realize that 'something' was standing in front of it, blocking the mirror, and as I looked closer, I could see that this 'something' was so tall, the 'head' almost touched the ceiling of the living room (standard apartment living room, not an extra high one or anything)-this 'something' was in the shape of a person, but completely head to toe black in color. I screamed, my roommate screamed, we ran back for the car- we were both scared to death, in tears, and I kept saying, "what did you see? What did you see??"- I hadn't told her what I saw, and she told me pretty much what I had just seen, and where I had seen it. We were terrified, and decided to head back to the restaurant when I realized that my keys were still in the apartment door, and my car keys were on the keychain- so I had to go back to the door and pull them out, close the door (I couldn't even bring myself to look up when I did this, I was so scared), and off we went to pick up the roommate at the restaurant, albeit a couple of hours early. 

Did this really happen? Yes, it really did- and I remember it clearly because it was the only time something like this had ever happened to me, and things like that have a tendency to stay with you, lol. There had been various, 'strange' things that had happened in this apartment before (we had only lived there a few months), and we weren't sure what was going on- I always wondered what caused this...phenomena...we weren't 'into' anything questionable, like spiritism, ouija boards, anything like that, so for years I really did wonder. 

Interestingly enough, I am still friends with both of these ex roommates, even though we all live in different states now (oh, the power of Facebook, hahaha)- and I did happen to find out something very interesting...the male roommate is into, well, basically, fortunetelling/channeling/card reading, and things of this nature now- he actually makes a living from it and he has a website- when I read his 'intro', he made mention of the fact that he had always, from his early teenage years, been in 'contact' with spirits, etc.- as was his mother before him. Surprise, lol. So, I figured that this is where the issue must have come from- whatever he was in contact with had stayed attached to him- when he moved in with us, he 'brought' it with him, apparently! 

I forgot to add....the stove light wasn't burned out, it had been -manually-switched to 'off'. I was the last one out the door that night, it was definitely on when we left. Also, I was never aware at the time what our male roommate was 'into', he never said a word about it, we never saw him do anything along those lines at all...he seemed as shocked by the whole thing as we were, and it's crazy because I barely found out what all he had been into around a year ago- had no clue up until then what might have caused all of this! 

the shape of a person, but completely head to toe black in color

I SEEN THAT THING years ago twice in two day visions.    it was barley after i had come to the LORD.

i had laid down on my sofa.    Then i looked up and it was their,  the blackest black i had ever seen.   Big black hood

and where the face was to be , it was all total black.     I remember i was afraid of it.

about two weeks later one night i was praising GOD , then instant i began speaking with tongues.     Now  i have never spoke with tongues since.

But i do truly believe that was the baptism of the holy ghost . ANYWAY

about five days later.    I was resting and looked over and the room was a green mist ,  and their it was

I had no fear of it and ran right at it with invisible sword in my hand , and it fled out fast .   I have never seen it since.   

i truly believe that AFTER the baptism of the HOLY GHOST ,  things just changed.     I had no fear .  JESUS IS WITH HIS OWN and no darkness can overpower them.

the darkness flees the LIGHT of CHRIST .  it fears the spirit of Christ within us .    we are nothing ,  BUT CHRIST IS OUR POWER  .  amen. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Why am I wrong. Would a demon possessed person want a relationship with God ?

Wayne praise the LORD .   you loved brother .     Lift those hands and praise the Lord . 

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 4/2/2016 at 11:54 PM, spiderman1917 said:

Just wondering if you have seen Demons, been attacked by them, or how you can tell it is them tormenting you rather than trauma, chemical inbalance, sleep deprivation, psychosis, hormones, situations etc.

What are some of the ways they opress you.  What do you do?

My guess is binding and rebuking in Jesus name, claiming and reciting Scriptures, the blood of Jesus, and putting on the armor of God are the most important things to do in those times eh?

They cause people to hate me for no reason. A person will do something to annoy and get under my skin, and then say to themselves why did i do that. They make excuses and dismiss each one.

I constantly weekly at least fight demons because they come back a lot. I anoint myself and have blessed salt and use oil and attack them back using spiritual prayer.