• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

I said that there was a agenda and its not good

Or the message can be don't play with fire or open the doors to such things, use drugs and alcohol, or any forms of immorality that destroy lives and opens up doors.  What stopped me from ever dabbling in the occult was the horror stories I heard about and read about associated with it.

When people talk about the horror stories and how something ruined their lives, it can be very good at discouraging people from going down the same road.

I know of a guy who is missing his chin and much of his face from chewing tobacco, and when people see what it did to him, it helps them stay off the stuff.

11 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Exactly, kwik.  We can't pretend these things don't exist. We can't fight what we won't name. Case in point: the President refusing to call our enemies 'radical islamists'; same thing.  We have to be aware and guarded; we have to realize that the enemy plants his followers everywhere.  Even on a Christian site such as Worthy.

Exactly,

I used to defend Islam because the Muslims I knew were such humble people who got on their face and prayed five times a day, fasted, and dressed modestly.

Then a very good Christian man did me the favor of seeing what Islamic Governments (that America is allied with) do to people.  I saw beautiful young women dragged into the streets and saw their skulls split open with cinder blocks, their blood flowing down the streets, and little kids taking part in it, while the crowd chanted "Allah akbar" (God is great)...

And to realize that such behavior was instituted by the Prophet Muhammed and is a part of the Islamic Religion to the core, cured me of any desire to ever say anything good about Islam.

I had to see the ugliness and evil, and I thank God I did!  And I thank God for the good Christian man who showed me the truth!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

That's right Morning Glory,Spidey.......

Awareness,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is about awareness,be on guard,,,,,it is a good message

28 minutes ago, algots said:

Dude, don't you get it? The World doesn't like talking about the things of God. They would rather talk about the "exciting" things of the dark side of reality and man. Post any titillating topic of man's fallen nature, or of the demonic realm, and all eyes are upon it. All are in. Bring up truth and God and watch the hand grenades fly.

The world hears its own.

Do you want support? Bring up anything about fallen nature, demons, black magic, murder, killing, war, Catholicism, or a plethora of any other worldly topics and you'll have friends galore.  Bring up the things of God, and you will become the target.

Even professing believers get bored of talking about the things of God.

Imagine that?

Yes, as you say that to someone who bashes me for starting threads about evil in the world while HE STARTED multiple threads about "the Antichrist, the resurrection of the "Roman Empire" to worldwide torture and execute Christians, the slaughtering of the Saints, a thread about Satan" etc

I'm not saying He's wrong for starting such threads but...

...then He is repeatedly accusing me of doing something wrong when I mention evil in the world.  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black eh?  Remember, Jesus dealt with a lot of Religious people who did that.  They were the ones he criticized the most

3 minutes ago, algots said:

Yours isn't against evil, you glorify it.

Actually, I glorify destroying the works of darkness with the name and blood of Jesus and the armor of God.  Yes, it is glorious when we defeat Satan.

He is tortured by the name of Jesus and the precious blood , and I encourage people to use the Holy and powerful name of Jesus as often as possible and to do battle with the enemy as Scripture tells us to in Ephesians and elsewhere.

"Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7

2. "You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

3. "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Cor. 10:3-5

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith." 1 Pet. 5:8-9

"No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me," declares the Lord." Is. 54:17

"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.  Eph. 6:11-17

"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the Lord of hosts." Zech. 4:6

"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one." 2 Thess. 3:3

“Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10

“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Cor. 10:13

And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.” Rev.12:11

“Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Tim. 6:12

the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.” 1 John 3:8

24. “One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.” Josh. 23:10

Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deut. 3:22

“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” Rom. 8:31

“Through You we will push back our adversaries, through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.” Ps. 44:5

“For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Ps. 18:39

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…” Ps. 91:1-4

"This is what the Lord says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. "

5 minutes ago, algots said:

Ahhh, yes.

Asking which Reich was worse, asking people to choose Soviet Union over Nazi Germany, asking experiences of black magic, asking if anyone has experienced Demons, and promoting the Catholic Church is glorifying their destruction.  I must have missed that part.

I didn't say every thread I start do I glorify the destruction of evil.  Many times I have spoken of binding and rebuking satan in Jesus name however and being a good soldier of Christ

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

1 minute ago, spiderman1917 said:

"Submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." James 4:7

2. "You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world." 1 John 4:4

3. "For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ." 2 Cor. 10:3-5

"Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith." 1 Pet. 5:8-9

"No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their vindication is from Me," declares the Lord." Is. 54:17

"Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.  Eph. 6:11-17

"Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the Lord of hosts." Zech. 4:6

"But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one." 2 Thess. 3:3

“Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.” Luke 10:19

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.” John 10:10

“The Lord will cause your enemies who rise against you to be defeated before you. They shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.” Deut. 28:7

No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” 1 Cor. 10:13

And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.” Rev.12:11

“Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.” 1 Tim. 6:12

the reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.” 1 John 3:8

24. “One of your men puts to flight a thousand, for the Lord your God is He who fights for you, just as He promised you.” Josh. 23:10

Do not fear them, for the Lord your God is the one fighting for you.” Deut. 3:22

“What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?” Rom. 8:31

“Through You we will push back our adversaries, through Your name we will trample down those who rise up against us.” Ps. 44:5

“For You have girded me with strength for battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.” Ps. 18:39

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…” Ps. 91:1-4

"This is what the Lord says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. "

are you following anything you are saying,  that was a good one, great scriptures,  and we should follow them, and make sure we do not get deceive, and those that use deception to fool the blind, for even eve fell for the fruit, not understanding the ways  and the agenda that He had  as a trap for her?

Just now, SINNERSAVED said:

are you following anything you are saying,  that was a good one, great scriptures,  and we should follow them, and make sure we do not get deceive, and those that use deception to fool the blind, for even eve fell for the fruit, not understanding the ways  and the agenda that He had  as a trap for her?

Satan told her to do the opposite of what God commanded her.  I'm not telling people to disobey God.

I have not told people to obey me or any philosophy or institution.  I have not told people to believe what I do.  Actually, I can show you many posts where I said, "follow your conscience and don't do anything I do if it makes you feel uneasy or a violation of how you understand the scriptures and the Holy Spirit's work in your soul with the gift of discernment".

That doesn't slightly resemble the Devil telling Eve to do the exact opposite of what God said....not even slightly my friend!  Anyone with rational thought can see the difference.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

29 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

Actually, I glorify destroying the works of darkness with the name and blood of Jesus and the armor of God.  Yes, it is glorious when we defeat Satan.

He is tortured by the name of Jesus and the precious blood , and I encourage people to use the Holy and powerful name of Jesus as often as possible and to do battle with the enemy as Scripture tells us to in Ephesians and elsewhere.

All good and we have to recognize the evil in our midst:

1 Timothy 4:1

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of demons,