• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1988

Hey..just feel like leaving this here..''IMAGINE a person so focused on GOD, that the only reason they looked up, is because they heard GOD say that's her/him..So just focus on God and he will send the right person to you, when He knows you are ready..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/2/2016 at 9:35 PM, BrianTheLion said:

Hello ALL!! So.. I recently had my eyes opened up.. Thank God. I am a repented man now and I can surely say the life of guilt ridden sin is definitely not for me.. But as a part of my repentance I completely seperated myself from others.. it was absolutely necessary. But today I have this thought stuck on my mind that I wish I could be married. To be with someone who is just like me. A true Christian who flees from sin at every opportunity. But I'm only 26 years old. And unfortunately the only people I have met who know to do that at all costs are much older than I am. I think because it takes a lot of God given wisdom to be willing to do that. Especially in this day and age. So I need advice on how to even approach finding someone similar. Besides the typical go to church answer because everyone in my church is either married or not yet truly convinced that He is in fact the real deal. I tried being with someone who wanted to believe in Him but couldn't turn from the sin that she was so accustomed to. Which in turn made me want to sin. I'm talking of course about sex. I have never met someone in my age group who haven't had sex with at least 4 people. It seems to be the fad of this day and time. I am affraid I am alone in this Faith of mine. I have met so many people who claim Christianity, yet have sex, talk sex and think sex on a regular basis. It's not ok. It's not good. And it's not sanctified. Some of you will want to tell me to Pray about it.. just know that's what led me to this website :) I usually try to stay away from the internet and have for quite awhile now, I don't even use Facebook. THIS idea was not my own. Let Him lead, Just be sure to follow as best as you can. AMEN? God Bless you fellow Christians and I look forward to reading your wisdom about it. 

My husband Steve and I loved each other as much after 25 years as we did on the day we were married.  I lost him eight years ago and I miss him still.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Brian

Welcome to Worthy.......

Hey..just feel like leaving this here..''IMAGINE a person so focused on GOD, that the only reason they looked up, is because they heard GOD say that's her/him..So just focus on God and he will send the right person to you, when He knows you are ready..

That is the BEST advice there is Brother,I would suggest you ask God to change the desires of your heart to be for Him COMPLETELY.....you see,when God is First,ForeMost & your ALL in ALL you are COMPLETE and you cannot think about anything or anyone but HIM......there is someone out there that is not looking for a relationship with anyone because SHE is COMPLETE & WHOLE,totally full of Joy & Peace,living a more Abundant Life in Christ Jesus.....guess what?THAT"S THE GIRL FOR YOU!!!!!!!That's right,the woman of God that is NOT looking for a man is the ONE-lol Praise JESUS!!!!

Brian,I was not looking for any relationship for fear it would be a distraction or interfere in my RELATIONSHIP......my husband was in the same place as I was when we met.......God ADDED what we never expected or imagined possible

King James Bible
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.        Matthew 6:33

God Bless you & stay focused on Him,not everyone out there is promiscuous or had a tainted past & even if they did,so what? We are Born Again....pure as the driven snow! Halleluyah!   Trust God & don't worry bout a thing!                              Praise & Glory to God!                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik