Hannahbvb

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Exactly read them, and see that sexual orientation was not the sin of Sodom, but they hated strangers and committedanal intercourse and humiliation sex upon them or killed them afterwards as was their custom and pride and arrogance as stated in Ezekiel etc. etc....

Direct scripture and direct history, and so there is an impass in belief systems of direct scripture..... and so it must be sorted out in a real discussion, rather than saying the other is wrong.

Sexual Orientation does not determine eternity, nor whatever a heart is elfish or vile or unsaved.

If allowed entry, a real discussion could take place, if not, that would be the moderaters choice...... to keep out different Christian opinions.

Blessings

David

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/12/2016 at 11:24 AM, Davidjayjordan said:

Exactly read them, and see that sexual orientation was not the sin of Sodom, but they hated strangers and committedanal intercourse and humiliation sex upon them or killed them afterwards as was their custom and pride and arrogance as stated in Ezekiel etc. etc....

Direct scripture and direct history, and so there is an impass in belief systems of direct scripture..... and so it must be sorted out in a real discussion, rather than saying the other is wrong.

Sexual Orientation does not determine eternity, nor whatever a heart is elfish or vile or unsaved.

If allowed entry, a real discussion could take place, if not, that would be the moderaters choice...... to keep out different Christian opinions.

Blessings

David

if your saved truly saved you will not practice such a lifestyle.  In fact you will not be able to because everything in you will tell you it's wrong.  But once again it's your choice.  I"m not going to change my stand.  It's ended as far as I"m concerned. 

3 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

if your saved truly saved you will not practice such a lifestyle.  If fact you will not be able to because everything in you will tell you it's wrong.  But once again it's your choice.  I"m not going to change my stand.  It's ended as far as I"m concerned. 

If youre truly saved, Yes you will not accuse falsely your brethren because of their lifestyle.

Yes, everything in you, should be creaming out, not to accuse others for just being differtent from yourself or your belief system.

Love is the standard, and when people whether gay, or heterosexual are not hurting killing abusing others, then let them be....... isolate yourself if you choose, but degrade them NO, discriminate against them NO, defame them NO........ if you dont want to be friends with them OK, keep to your own friendship group.

But Jesus created all orientations, that is a given and a truth.

And again, what is on the outside or inside does not deterrmine the heart or righteousness. Our choices determine the heart. Lets choose love.

A discussion on this is soo needed, to free Christians, or should I say most church Christians.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 4/11/2016 at 0:17 PM, Hannahbvb said:

It's nice to meet you, Glory :) And thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, i'm a christian. I've been so my entire life. It's just that i've felt my faith shaking these past few months because of the questions that i've listed above. 

Nice to meet you too, Hannah.  Please, whenever you feel shaky like that, just unload here.  Worthy has helped me a lot over the past ten years.  It helps to converse with other believers because we all know how hard the road can be. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings David,,,,,,,

The Scriptures are clear about being born of "Spirit",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to be Born Again one would be forsaking their flesh,not that "poof" the flesh is instantaneously of no consequence,,,,,,,,but that is the idea,,,,,to WALK in Spirit & in Truth       I think there are many Saved Christians that are not living Saved & perhaps not even trying to "strive towards Perfection",the flesh(carnality) is the hindrance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,     the old cliche,,,,,,"the more you decrease the more Christ will increase" is so applicable

Rusty Angel said it a couple of times,,,,,,,,perhaps this can add to her comments,,,,,,,,,When one is focused on God & becomes "Eternal Minded" their desires to feed the flesh diminish,they hunger & thirst for the things of God,,,,,,,,,,obviously homosexuality,fornicators & those who practice preversions are neither pleasing or acceptable to GOD,they are all sins of the flesh,,,,,,,carnality         And let us not throw intimacy between a husband & wife in the mix,God sanctified that union as "ONE FLESH",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a man & a woman,,,,,,,that is it,not a man & a man and not a woman & a woman,,,,,,So,sorry to disagree but God did not create "them" to be that way,it is lusting after the flesh,,,,,,,,,,,as is any fornicator or perverted person,,,,,,,

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings David,,,,,,,

The Scriptures are clear about being born of "Spirit",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to be Born Again one would be forsaking their flesh,not that "poof" the flesh is instantaneously of no consequence,,,,,,,,but that is the idea,,,,,to WALK in Spirit & in Truth       I think there are many Saved Christians that are not living Saved & perhaps not even trying to "strive towards Perfection",the flesh(carnality) is the hindrance,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,     the old cliche,,,,,,"the more you decrease the more Christ will increase" is so applicable

Rusty Angel said it a couple of times,,,,,,,,perhaps this can add to her comments,,,,,,,,,When one is focused on God & becomes "Eternal Minded" their desires to feed the flesh diminish,they hunger & thirst for the things of God,,,,,,,,,,obviously homosexuality,fornicators & those who practice preversions are neither pleasing or acceptable to GOD,they are all sins of the flesh,,,,,,,carnality         And let us not throw intimacy between a husband & wife in the mix,God sanctified that union as "ONE FLESH",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a man & a woman,,,,,,,that is it,not a man & a man and not a woman & a woman,,,,,,So,sorry to disagree but God did not create "them" to be that way,it is lusting after the flesh,,,,,,,,,,,as is any fornicator or perverted person,,,,,,,

Jesus created the flesh, our flesh, and never said it was evil, just a vehicle for our spirit, and better yet for HIS SPIRIT. Flesh is not evil and vile, just a beautiful masterful creation by the Creator.  Consider Mathew 23, clean the outside and better yet the inside, the heart and soul with love HIS LOVE.

And Yes, people should not lust after things and possessions and other things as they do because they are a distraction and yet they do, how sad. But flesh is not lust, it is a beautiful creation of God. All biology students and especially Christian biology students know this.

But if you allow sexual topics, please say so, and we can start a discussion. If not, lets drop the subject.

Thanks

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Davidjayjordan....

Topics that are not suitable or appropriate for all ages are not permitted in the public Forums but we do have an "Adult Forum" what is password protected for adult discussions (I believe 21 & over?) and there also a minimum post requirement ...So,it is permitted but only in the Proper place as this Ministry welcomes all ages & we do our best to provide a family friendly atmosphere....everything in it's place

Since you quoted my response I am guessing you are addressing me? I never said that the flesh is evil ,what I said was that the flesh is a hindrance,..........the flesh (or carnality) does not necessarily only pertain to physicality but  also,mentality & emotions as well.When a person i s "Spirit" or "Eternal" minded then the desires of the flesh(physical,mental ,emotional) are of little or no consequence......

When a man desires to be "intimate" with another man or a woman with a woman it is lust,,,,,,,,,if intimacy is not involved then they would "be friends" and not desiring anything more,to "feed" their flesh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,This has nothing to do with being a beautiful creation of God,we are made in his Image,,,,their is nothing vile or evil about a human body except what one does with it,,,,,,,,,,one can either respect & take care of the beautiful vessels God created or destroy it,abuse it & have no respect f or it,,,,,,,,,,,,as far as Christians are concerned,not only are our bodies the beautiful creation God made but they are also Gods Temple,,,,,,,,,,,

God Bless you & to Him be all the Glory                                         With love-in Christ,kwik

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 4/12/2016 at 11:47 AM, Davidjayjordan said:

If you're truly saved, Yes you will not accuse falsely your brethren because of their lifestyle....

But Jesus created all orientations, that is a given and a truth....

A discussion on this is soo needed, to free Christians....

or should I say most....

church Christians....

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, God Did Not Create Homosexual Behavior

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
James 1:12-15

Yet Men Still Sin While Mocking God

Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:16-18

For To Be Set Free

Jesus answered them, "I can guarantee this truth: Whoever lives a sinful life is a slave to sin. A slave doesn't live in the home forever, but a son does. So if the Son sets you free, you will be absolutely free. John 8:34-36 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

One Must Turn To Jesus And Follow Him

"Turn to God and change the way you think and act, because the kingdom of heaven is near." Matthew 3:2 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

Love Your Brother Joe

15 hours ago, Cletus said:

In genesis it does not say God created all orientations.  It says He made man and woman.  He even commanded them to be fruitful and multiply and to subdue the earth.  Nowhere in the story of creation does it even hint on what you have said here.  Thats because God didnt make ALL orientations.   Its not a biological issue, but a spiritual issue.  The Bible says its an abomination. 

I do not know where you got this idea that God made people that way but it isnt found anywhere in the bible and its not scriptural.  Your words come from a worldly view that promotes homosexuality, most likely its from one of the churches that have accepted it and twist The Word of God to suit thier lifestyles. 

You can disagree all you want but I urge you to prove and disprove thoughts, ideas, and things you hear with the Bible.  I urge you because words, according to the bible, have the power of life and death.  And anything that dosent line up with Gods Word will not bring life. 

My views come from the real world and spiritual world. It appears your view comes from your one interpretation. Yes, I am absolutely stroing and believeing scientifically in Genesis, whether it is the Lord's timeframes of exactness or anything else about His Creation.

Genesis exactness is beyond repraoch scientifically and mathematically in my opinion.

I love true science and biology and spirituality.

Jesus created mankind which includes all men and women and everything inbetween. Sorry the devil didn;t creat hermaphrodites, lesbians and gays, bi's and half way people, they are creations of the Lord, even though you deem them from the devil or evolutionary half breeds.

One balled men were not allowed in the temple grounds previously by law, would you also deem one balled men less than men. I dont, I dont care about the number of balls they have, what makes a man a man is his heart and soul... the same includes women because women are equal to men. We are all equal, that is the principle, you must learn to deal with it as a real person. If you knew some very attacked people who have suffered because of your doctrine you might change it to a Christian one.

Thats your choice.

All people are human all people are equal before the Lord. The Lord doesn;t accuse us of our birth but of our choices and decisions in life. Christians should know this, but few do.   Very few !

30 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, God Did Not Create Homosexual Behavior

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
James 1:12-15

Yet Men Still Sin While Mocking God

Do not err, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:16-18

For To Be Set Free

Jesus answered them, "I can guarantee this truth: Whoever lives a sinful life is a slave to sin. A slave doesn't live in the home forever, but a son does. So if the Son sets you free, you will be absolutely free. John 8:34-36 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

One Must Turn To Jesus And Follow Him

"Turn to God and change the way you think and act, because the kingdom of heaven is near." Matthew 3:2 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.
Numbers 6:24-27

Love Your Brother Joe

Beloved, Jesus made all orientations, men and women in all shapes and sizes and everything in between.

Study biology, study the human hormones, study life, then restudy scriptures and all truths.

Being what we were born with or whats inside, is being honest to themselves, if you say you are supposedly normal and therefore holy, and can therefore accuse your brethren who are not as perfect sexually as you, I differ with you .. beloved.