Hannahbvb

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Yes Sodomite anal humiliation sex is a sin, a rather horrible one when when it was combined with their nationalistic pride in thinking they were better than the strangers that came to Sodom. That kind of sex, is not for pleasure but for the perversion of torture and humiliation. And in their case, sometimes lead toactual killing. Dont you know these things. You are now responsible for knowing this historical biblical fact. Watch who you accuse.

Blame warmongers and torturers, not those that just want to be themselves and hurt no one.

SEE That topic HEREIN

Edited by Davidjayjordan

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

David

All people are human all people are equal before the Lord. The Lord doesn;t accuse us of our birth but of our choices and decisions in life. Christians should know this, but few do.   Very few !

First you claim God made everyone as they are,,,,,,,,homosexuals etc....now you say it is a choice(which it is),,,,,so which is it?Please make up your mind because you keep contradicting yourself by your own words,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

6 hours ago, Davidjayjordan said:

Beloved, Jesus made all orientations

:emot-heartbeat:

Beloved, Jesus Made Everything Perfect

God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

Man Sinned And Corrupted Life

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Galatians 6:8

The Universe And

Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. Romans 8:21

Everything

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. Romans 8:22

~

So

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
1 Corinthians 15:19-22

Is There Hope

But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1 Corinthians 15:23-26

For You And For Me

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. Isaiah 1:18

And What Does It Take To Make Us Clean?

And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, Revelation 1:5

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

A very interesting thread.  I usually go with what I've learned in Catholic School.  We never discussed dinosaurs, I find this amazing since kids of today have learned so much about dinosaurs.  When I was in grammar school no one ever discussed dinosaurs.  Keep the thoughts coming.  Really opening up some thought.

Edited by Martyr212