Ariel8

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I've probably written this about 50 times because i don't want to sound pathetic, but i live to love people. That is why i even exist, there is no point to my life if i don't have someone, a real person, to love and to love me. And i found someone, actually it is more like God gave me him (for that moment in time) so i could be happy, and forget all the reasons why my life is falling apart. but around december of the same year i met this man, he had to leave and we fell out of speaking terms. I haven't seen him since, regardless i have had countless dreams about him and i cant stop thinking about him. It has been three years. Everytime i think about never seeing him again i physically hurt. I don't need advice on how to move on or how to get someone back, i need to know that God's promises, that his gifts are permanent. I need this man to be happy. i can live without him, but that life will be half of what it could be. I can get a job and focus on my career and money and all that (annoying) taxes and bills. but it will be without purpose and reason because in those three years i have not met one person who means as much or more than this person did to me. so please all i need is yes or no. 

Thanks for your time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Hi Ariel8

Its been 18 hrs since you posted and nobody has yet responded to your question.

I myself am a little hesitant to respond as from what you write, you want a yes and no response, but you don't want advice.

So if its tipy toeing through the tulips you want, I don't think I can be of help either. I have elephant feet. lol

There is nothing wrong with caring for people and wanting good things for them, but there is something very unhealthy over thinking

that you are solely responsible for another persons well being or happiness, especially if that person has walked away from your life.

To make your life's soul purpose to think only on one person, a person who chose to leave your life, already now 3 years ago, seems not very healthy

and definitely not what God would want for your life.

If this person has chosen to not be in your life anymore, than you need to accept that this person is not in Gods plans for your life.

One day maybe soon, maybe later, you will recognize this better as more of Gods wisdom and understanding will unfold itself unto you.

I know what its like to meet someone and when they leave your life by circumstances or death, a great morning can take place.

And yes sometimes you may never find the exact same person ever again. That happens.

That is why it is so important to appreciate what God gives us each day in the NOW for however long that may be.

My father and mother are no longer alive.

They were special people to me, and yes I do still think of them, but I have also accepted that I must continue life onward and with God by my side , I can rest confident, that as long as I stay close to Him, He will supply ALL my needs.

That is a true promise form God.

To have faith in His promises gives us peace of mind, despite how harsh or how many life problems we are to face. There are rainbows to, that come along.

I have also lost unique pet animals in my life, that can't be replaced as they were each very unique in their own way.

About boyfriends, when I was younger, I had also lost a boyfriend who I thought could never be replaced. Yes and it took years for me to get over him. As I thought he was the best thing in life for me. But God had other plans.   (and I still care for him, as I truly did love him, and sometimes when  a thought of of him comes to mind, I ask that God show him His plan of Mercy Grace if He hasn't done it yet, and also to keep him safe under His wings).

And today many years later, I am glad we parted ways, as we were not meant to be together.

Today, I know that God protected me, even though then, I did not quite understand it yet.

And yes it is true, that he could never be replaced , because he was as unique as we all are.

God gives us the families, friends, creatures we need, to be brought for His good purpose.

Sometimes they are just a passing short time, sometimes they can be much longer.

Whoever we have chosen to love that is another human being or even an animal, we must be careful not to place them in a position greater than God.

that is making them an idol.

God  should be number One in our life.

People , pets, other... should never be placed in a position where we are obsessing about them to the point that we make ourselves miserable because for whatever reason, they are no longer in our lives.

Pray good thing for this man who you care deeply for and give it, hand it over into Gods hands. And trust Him over your thoughts.

That's really all you can do.

With the love you have and feel the need to give to others, than ask God to give you other opportunities so you can show that love.

There are always other opportunities, and as you keep on your daily relationship with God, He will guide you to them and them to you.

Know always that in Gods eyes you a very and very special and unique to Him, and He promises to never leave you or abandon you.

Best wishes to you in Christ Jesus.

1to3

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

22 hours ago, Ariel8 said:

so please all i need is yes or no. 

Only God can give you a "Yes" or a "No". 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I've probably written this about 50 times because i don't want to sound pathetic, but i live to love people. That is why i even exist, there is no point to my life if i don't have someone, a real person, to love and to love me. And i found someone, actually it is more like God gave me him (for that moment in time) so i could be happy, and forget all the reasons why my life is falling apart. but around december of the same year i met this man, he had to leave and we fell out of speaking terms. I haven't seen him since, regardless i have had countless dreams about him and i cant stop thinking about him. It has been three years. Everytime i think about never seeing him again i physically hurt. I don't need advice on how to move on or how to get someone back, i need to know that God's promises, that his gifts are permanent. I need this man to be happy. i can live without him, but that life will be half of what it could be. I can get a job and focus on my career and money and all that (annoying) taxes and bills. but it will be without purpose and reason because in those three years i have not met one person who means as much or more than this person did to me. so please all i need is yes or no. 

Thanks for your time.

Arial, wait on the Lord.  Pray then listen for that still small voice in your spirit.  Don't beg God to give you this person.  Wait and see.  When that special someone comes along you will understand that he is a gift from God.  I was 30 when I met and married my Steve and I wasn't even looking, but the waiting time was so worth it.  

Blessings RustyAngeL

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  210
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

God is worthy to be praised Most people dont believe so. We give him lipservice they honor me with their lips but their heart is far from me. You have to be serious about fellowship with God. Put God first and all things will be added to you. We need to stop worshipping the creature more than the Creator. STOP WORSHIPPING MAN AND WORSHIP GOD! 

I dont need no one but God and I ACTUALLY MEAN THAT DO YOU? 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thats the thing, most of this is stuff i have told myself before. its been three years, ive told myself everything, ive heard everything. but no one has stuck around in my heart this long. i don't even want a relationship. i just want my friend back. How am i supposed to give up on someone when everytime i try i get berated by memories and dreams telling me i shouldn't. It is against every fiber of my being to give up on any kind of love. Because that is essentially what God is. love. its because i gave up that im in this situation. i had a chance to talk to him before he left but i never did. i thought id be fine after a while...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  603
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

Hi Ariel,

I just want to tell you that even when our hearts are broken by what seems to end too soon.   YES!  God's promises and His gifts will last forever!

"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world"(John 16:33).

:)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

Thanks for your time.

Ever since I can remember I have felt like my purpose was to find my mate.  At 10 years old Tammy entered my life and I was forever altered.  We spent a year together and I could never get enough.  At the end of that year she informed me she wanted to see other boys.  I immediately understood that meant I was not good enough. I was shattered.

I thought about her for 5 years straight. Though I had moved away, I took her with me in my heart beleiving she would never find someone who loved her as I did.  On my 16th birthday I drove to her house and invited her over to mine.  There I began to profess unto her my undying love and how I had been waiting for the day when I could come see her.  How I knew we were meant to be.

She said, "awe how sweet, but I have not felt the same."

My illusion I was hiding under collapsed.  The truth hurt immensely.  I held on to the memory of her for years after but the cycle repeated again and again over the years. Time would fail me to tell of Karen, Sandy, Teresa, Margaret, Erica or Ginger.  Through all these I was lost, without Christ, in the world.  Maladusted to life, in full flight from reality and an outright mental defective.  All that and I didnt know it.

Enter Christ:

Christ began working in my life outside of me through others until the day I called upon him and he came and began working in me.  I thought the woman I was with was the 'one' since she and I came to Christ 'together'.  But in time my childish romanticized ideas of love were deflated and the relationship dissolved.

I spent time trying to learn how to be OK with being alone.  Ginger and I had spent 10 years together and all I wanted was for her to be happy.  The last words I spoke to her before she left were "if you're not happy here then why are you still here?".  It is true, life and death are in the power of the tongue.

After a prolonged period of time of trying to be happy alone but only succeeding in emptiness and a life without real purpose, I prayed unto God, "please fix Ginger and bring her back, bring me a new wife or make me OK with being alone".  Shortly afterward Melissa called me.  She was hoping beyond hope that I was available.  She came into my life and we began a relationship as husband and wife.  Soon I learned that it was not going to be easy and I quickly lost any romanticized ideas of what we might be and as a direct result we have worked hard together to face the reality of our lives together and our need for each of us to have our own separate walk with God being two whole people rather than less than half taking turns placing burdens on each other that the other could never carry though they would like too.

Today, I am happily married, though there are troubles, and growing in the grace of God toward the ideal.  Melissa is also growing up along side me under Gods care.  We both admit that we can be childish, grandiose and immature at times but with our eyes on God we have a real hope that is not a romanticized version of reality.  Today, I understand that Mathew 5-7 are a recipe for success in a fallen world for Jesus said that if I did those things my house would stand.  It has not failed me yet. :)

I share my testimony because there may be readers who need to know that someone else has suffered and survived then thrived using Christ as Lord over the relationship for the gifts and calling of God are without repentance but I have personally thrown away many gifts bestowed upon me in ignorance.  Thank God that he forgives ignorance!

I pray you find peace in your trouble.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

God's promises never fail. However, that doesn't mean God promised you this person... people have free will and can choose to be with someone or not... and sometimes God brings people into your life for a reason but not for ever. Trust God and just pray for His will to be done regarding this whatever that may be.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

4 hours ago, seraph said:

God's promises never fail. However, that doesn't mean God promised you this person... people have free will and can choose to be with someone or not... and sometimes God brings people into your life for a reason but not for ever. Trust God and just pray for His will to be done regarding this whatever that may be.

Well said seraph! The issue is that we think we know what's best for us when we really don't. Instead of taking things in our own hands we should be submitting our plans to the lord and let his will be.  He knows what's best for us.

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.