• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 minutes ago, algots said:

Who says any post has to do with a spiritual walk?

One would think that what is close to one's heart will be the focus on one's expressions.

But, I guess Jesus was wrong when He said:

Luke 6:45 King James Version (KJV)

45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.

scripture abuse.......

only  in your own mind from my perspective        Talking about the evil in the world is not bringing forth evil.....    we didn't bring this evil forth, just talked about it.....   history has a tendency to repeat itself if one does not occasionally bring the evils of the world into memory.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

One can only be well versed in History if History is written with truth. I am not speaking of biblical things but about the Reich. I know of many things that are in the history books right now that are an outright lie and deception to the people who are being taught these things.

4 minutes ago, JG Hemlock said:

One can only be well versed in History if History is written with truth. I am not speaking of biblical things but about the Reich. I know of many things that are in the history books right now that are an outright lie and deception to the people who are being taught these things.

certainly can't disagree with that...

if you are not talking about this thread along with the other things why in the world did you impose yourself in a conversation between myself and Spiderman...   it's kind of odd that you post a global statement if it was not meant to include what we were talking about.   And in this instance within this thread the scripture really doesn't apply...  I don't see anyone expressing good things about any of this and that should have happened for the scripture to apply....

comparing evils without promoting them is not is not bringing evil out of our heart, spiderman was asking questions about history.

Interesting, my first post here doesn't seem to be here any longer......   don't know about that.

So you would be right about the first post that you can see now.   but it was simply a question about what can and can not be posted here...   by the way your answer was what I questioned as a misuse of scripture....   and still do.

My first post was questioning what flag that was on his post....   don't have a clue where it went...

You have my apologies for ever conversing with you and it's not likely to happen again.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,796
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

20 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Looking for multiple opinions of people well-versed in history.

Would you consider the 2nd Reich to be worse than their enemies. Russia was extremely corrupt which lead to the mass murder of far more people than Hitler killed.

Another enemy, great Britain did more damage than Nazism (imho). They had concentration camps in Africa, committed genocide in Australia, and ruined more nations than the Nazi's. They fought wars and conquered land on every continent.

These atrocities also happened for centuries. However, I'm speaking of the 2nd Reich which was nothing close to Barbaric like the 3rd Reich. The war began with the assassination of Austrias (Germanys closest Alli) leader so it was in response to Serbian aggression. When I see the atrocities of the people they were fighting, it is hard to not see them as the lesser of the two evils.

It is argued that were the treaty of Versailles not so harsh, World War II could have been avoided. Poverty, humiliation, and disaster is where hateful military Dictatorships flourish. 

What you think?

download.png

the filth and demonic possession of Hitler is seen by all who know truth... your whole build escapes the fact
that the whole purge was against God's chosen people. I wonder who would influence this :duh: 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,875
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  9

22 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Looking for multiple opinions of people well-versed in history.

Would you consider the 2nd Reich to be worse than their enemies. Russia was extremely corrupt which lead to the mass murder of far more people than Hitler killed.

Another enemy, great Britain did more damage than Nazism (imho). They had concentration camps in Africa, committed genocide in Australia, and ruined more nations than the Nazi's. They fought wars and conquered land on every continent.

These atrocities also happened for centuries. However, I'm speaking of the 2nd Reich which was nothing close to Barbaric like the 3rd Reich. The war began with the assassination of Austrias (Germanys closest Alli) leader so it was in response to Serbian aggression. When I see the atrocities of the people they were fighting, it is hard to not see them as the lesser of the two evils.

It is argued that were the treaty of Versailles not so harsh, World War II could have been avoided. Poverty, humiliation, and disaster is where hateful military Dictatorships flourish. 

What you think?

download.png

I think you are looking at WW1 as the second reich, but I do not believe that is correct. The second reich was from 1871 to 1918. The so called second reich ended with WW1.

In my view, WW1 was a comedy of errors, with Archduke Ferdinand of Austria being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The Black Hand society who planned to assassinate Ferdinand lucking out because Ferdinand's motorcade missed a turn, stopped to go back making a u-turn when the assassin shot Ferdinand. Then the assassin ran to a bridge, took some cyanide and jumped off into a river. Since it was the dry season the water was only ankle deep so the assassin could not drown. The cyanide was so old it had weakened, so there was the assassin, standing in ankle deep water, wretching his guts out when he was captured. 

From there, there was so many detentes and various other agreements between countries which were so convoluted, that because Austria had declared war against Serbia to gain control, Russia who was an ally of Serbia declared war against Austria, then because Austria was fighting 2 countries, Germany was dragged in on Austria's side because of agreements, and each country tumbled into the war because of agreements which kept snowballing in. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

the filth and demonic possession of Hitler is seen by all who know truth... your whole build escapes the fact
that the whole purge was against God's chosen people. I wonder who would influence this :duh: 

I absolutely know that Hitler was the worst or at least tied with the worst antichrists who have ever walked the Earth , and that Nazism was completely satanic.

So that was the third reich. I'm trying to get opinions on the degree of Evil Within the second Reich or if it was a satanic movement like the 3rd

Edited by spiderman1917

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, algots said:

Ok, now, for the sake of argument, assuming everything you verbalize is 100% correct, how does this intellectual position help your Spiritual walk?

In many of your post, I see a lot of mental exercises and informational positions, but I fail to see how these views help your Spiritual life or the spiritual lives of others. Maybe, I'm missing something.

Does everything a person asks about or educate themselves about have to be spiritual?

If a person wants to be a history teacher do they have to always ask themselves how their studies or lectures are building themselves or other people up spiritually?

Can't people have interests or find studies about history interesting without it having to enhance them spiritually?

I glorify God by looking at the rise and fall of Empires , knowing that God has complete control over them all , that they are nothing compared to his Empire, and that even the first Reich , which lasted a thousand years , only existed about a day to God.

This leads to humbling self before such an amazing incomprehensible God.

He will bring his Empire to Earth and anything good about any Empire or military might, I see as a prefigurement of the might of God.  But of course, his might, army, and his Empire shall be FAR more incredible along with the beauty and prosperity of his kingdom.

Jesus shall bring to Earth a one world government and an Empire where he reigns like an Emperor, conquer, and even like a military Dictator, because he will cleanse the Earth of all that is against him.

Edited by spiderman1917