Montana Marv

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

We are not in the days of "Noah" yet. It has not even begun. When the 6th seal is broken and all of the 4 horses of Revelation ride....it will begin to get like the day of Noah. The economy collapse, the murdering, the plundering, the famine, disease. It has not even started yet.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

10 minutes ago, JG Hemlock said:

We are not in the days of "Noah" yet. It has not even begun. When the 6th seal is broken and all of the 4 horses of Revelation ride....it will begin to get like the day of Noah. The economy collapse, the murdering, the plundering, the famine, disease. It has not even started yet.

I differ

When the economy collapses,  when there is world wide famine, when people hide themselves in caves; Show me where there will be eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage at those times.  This environment exists now.

In Christ

Montana Marv

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

This is the verse Marv says 'proves' no one will ever know beforehand when Jesus will come.

These are the verses that immediately follow that verse:

This is what Scripture tells us about what Noah knew:

Gen. 7:1 Then the LORD said to Noah, ...   4 “For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.”

So obviously these verses, taken with the above from Matt. 24:37-39, 'prove' that we will know 7 days beforehand when the Lord will come!

See how much we can "prove" from one single passage? Amazing, isn't it? The Bible is so simple to understand when we read it this way....

William

Yet, as Jesus Christ has stated; It is only God the Father who knows when the Rapture will be.  It is of His timing, at a time when one least expects him.  So if you expect the Rapture at the 2nd Coming, Scripture says you are wrong. 

The thing is ALL Scripture, All the Word was in effect prior to Creation, even though the Scriptures came later.  So because this is the case, it is impossible for the Scripture to reveal the time of the Rapture.  Why, because Jesus (the Word) said that Only God the Father Knows when the Rapture will occur and no on else.  For this is the case; either Jesus Christ is untrustworthy  because he put some new Scriptures into the Word that negates Only God the Father Knowing.  Do you see my point, or we must take the Word at face value and stick with Only God the Father Knowing.

Either one is calling Jesus (the Word) deceitful or the deceitful ones are they who say the Scriptures can reveal when the Rapture will occur.  There is only one who is deceitful, and it is not Jesus Christ.  Jesus has stated in Scripture that He does not know when the Rapture will happen, and many of you blab that the Scriptures indicate the Rapture here or there.  What nonsense.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Those that you are speaking about Marv, those whom are eating, drinking, marrying etc are the 10 Kings of Revelation. The Lord came to speak to me about them in a vision and He was very specific of them and what was going to happen to them. He is speaking about the elite and their families thinking that they are untouchable and that God's wrath will not come down on them. They will be doing all of these things and whooping it up while the majority of world's people are living in chaos, famine, pestilence, debauchery - pure craziness.

The only horse from Revelation that is now running at this time is the white horse- the conqueror bent on conquest with the bow. (pope) I will believe Yeshua's words over mere man say because Yeshua does not lie....EVER!

We are not in the 'days of Noah' YET. When you see orgies and murders on the street, complete lawlessness which is not happening yet and certainly not in the U.S. ...you will know the difference. It will only be the elite that are partying it up. They will not be affected by this...but later down the road they will be. They can not hide from Hashem.  ;) wink wink

5 minutes ago, JG Hemlock said:

Those that you are speaking about Marv, those whom are eating, drinking, marrying etc are the 10 Kings of Revelation. The Lord came to speak to me about them in a vision and He was very specific of them and what was going to happen to them. He is speaking about the elite and their families thinking that they are untouchable and that God's wrath will not come down on them. They will be doing all of these things and whooping it up while the majority of world's people are living in chaos, famine, pestilence, debauchery - pure craziness.

The only horse from Revelation that is now running at this time is the white horse- the conqueror bent on conquest with the bow. (pope) I will believe Yeshua's words over mere man say because Yeshua does not lie....EVER!

We are not in the 'days of Noah' YET. When you see orgies and murders on the street, complete lawlessness which is not happening yet and certainly not in the U.S. ...you will know the difference. It will only be the elite that are partying it up. They will not be affected by this...but later down the road they will be. They can not hide from Hashem.  ;) wink wink

I don't think the Lord spoke to you in a vision at all, For it is against what Scripture says.  First of all, the First White horse and its rider (singular) of Rev 6:2 was in heaven at the time of Johns vision.  Was the Pope in Heaven.  This is an angelic being who is riding the White Horse, as the other three Horses.  This rider on the White horse is most likely Satan when he is thrown out of heaven at the onset of the last 3 1/2 years.  (But I will not say that I had a vision and this is what the Lord said)

Most of those who have visions of your magnitude are not being visited by Christ.  For He is in Heaven interceding for us.  I've heard similar vision accounts by others with different outcomes.  So which one really had the correct vision.  Most likely none of them.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Firstly Marv, it matters not what you think. It matters only of what I KNOW. It does not go against scripture - on the contrary. I do hope you Glorify Him because He is pouring out gifts of the spirit and visions and dreams on many believers right now. He is unsealing Revelation to many. 

I will say I had a vision and Yeshua spoke to me because He was there and I in His presence. Yes it was Him and HE SAYS I CAN speak and He tells me to keep speaking. I do not submit to your naysayer type who discredit the Lord, His words and speak against those who He tells to speak. I owe you nothing more than that response. :) 

I also don't suggest YOU tell people it is the "LORD" speaking if it isn't and it surely is not. I have no worries or fear to say it is the LORD  because it is the Lord. The Lord is very happy with me and He is delighted in me to speak the truth of Him being alive. You have no concept at this time. You are blind and trying to intellectually understand scripture without the Holy Spirit. This is why I am giggling at your response of Paul and horses and Satan. Yikers Marv. I am not making fun of you just shaking my head at the so called scholars who act like the same ones who mocked Yeshua when He was here. Foolish say foolish things. Point made.

You do not have the Holy Spirit indwelling in you nor does it dwell any where near you at this time. You must have belief first on the Lord. You must GLORIFY Him before the Holy Spirit comes to indwell. You have not GLORIFIED HIM YET. just because you "said you believe" means nothing. You can not trick Hashem. He knows that you are a doubting Thomas about Him. He will not send the Holy Spirit to you until you believe on Him and GLORIFY HIM. Go back and read scripture again. Somebody told you that you could just 'say you believe' huh? He knows that you don't fully believe on Him.

NO Living Water will come forth from you until you GLORIFY Him. Glorify Him WITH BELIEF! You can not recognize Living Water coming forth in anyone else because you have not experienced the Living Water coming forth in yourself.  You have lack of belief in the Lord thus no Living Water yet. You have a mind full of scripture. That is all you have Marv. An empty change purse right now. Believe on Him with the heart of a child and that is what brings him GLORY. Then you will be filled with the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit will reveal the scriptures to you.

You do not understand where John was because you have never experienced where John was. I have experienced these things, in spirit and sometimes in body when I am take somewhere in the world with Him. I understand John completely. He was a prophet and He was shown into the future. Just because He was in Heavenly places Marv does not mean these things are happening in the future in Heavenly places. He was being shown future events of the End Times down here on earth.

The first of the seven seals has already been opened. The white horse! "The rider held a bow and was wearing a crown and he rode out as a 'Conqueror' bent on conquest."

Many have said this is 'SISI' but it surely is not. The one who rides the white horse with the bow in his hand is the Pope. Why is the rider only carrying a bow without an arrow? Who could ride out and conquer and be bent on conquest with no actual weapon such as an arrow to kill and destroy? Who would carry a pistol for protection but have no 'bullets' inside?

The Holy Spirit says that he is only carrying the bow in his hand to show that he is the originator and author of the conquering and the quest to conquer. He is not doing the killing, so he does not have an arrow. He is a Jesuit who is conquering and killing by proxy. Yes. 'SISI' was created for this very conquest and sadly even they are unawares. Have you not noticed that the Jesuits and SISI doctrine is exactly the same? Infiltrate, pretend to be their friend and then rise up and kill all of the infidels. (The true followers of Jesus Christ.) The Jesuits have been doing such things for centuries. No surprise.

Some have said that this is the Lord riding on the white horse. No! They are two very distinct riders. The Lord carries a sword and comes with a huge army at the end of Revelation not in the beginning. This rider comes with only a bow, no arrow and he has no known army around him--he is alone. This is how the rider wants to appear to people--very distanced from the army he has created.

He is mimicking Yeshua riding on 'white' and he is wearing the crown which has been given to him. He is eluding that he is the vicar of Jesus Christ though he is not. Yes, it has been given to him by Yeshua. Yeshua is the one who opened the first seal and handed him this crown to wear and it is only to fulfill the Lord's prophecy. As we speak, he is riding the white horse as a conqueror bent on conquest.

The Lord is always 'Faithful and True' but this other rider is not!

Since you have called me a liar, you in essence have called God the Father a liar so I will end any more discussion with you.

I will pray that you do receive the Holy Spirit because once you do...you will recognize it in another.

Shalom, JG

Edited by JG Hemlock

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

20 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Matt 24:35 to 25:13  v36 - No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. v. 13 - Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or hours.  Both referring to the Rapture.

Sometimes people confuse me. They say things like Matt 24:36 shows that no one knows the day or hour of the Rapture.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. 

Because Jesus says, "but of that day and hour", we know that Jesus is speaking to something He just said in this conversation, which began at Matt 24:4

So, please, ease my confusion.

Exactly where, it Matt 24:4-35, did Jesus mention the Rapture? Whatever day or hour He was speaking to, has to be in Matt 24:4-35, unless people are taking verse 36 out of context. 

So which is it? Is applying v 36 to the Rapture, violating the context, or is the Rapture shown in the previous 32 verses, if so, specifically where?

Thanks for the anticipated clarification.

JG

Who do I believe.  A Lydia Leonard in 1993 had a vision of this same white horse, and it is referring to a false peace.  A few months later the PLO and Israel signed a treaty, the Road map to Peace.  She was also in the spirit talking with Jesus, Jesus even was turning the pages of her Bible and then turned it up on end.  Now her vision was prophetic, yours is not.

It is kind of funny that it is the woman who are having many of these visions.  So I see the two of you both in the spirit before Jesus Christ and both of you come up with a different application of the same event. That is confusion.  And there are most likely many others out there in the spirit and talking with Jesus Christ who have a different outcome of the same event.

I don't believe any of you.

In Christ

Montana Marv

3 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Sometimes people confuse me. They say things like Matt 24:36 shows that no one knows the day or hour of the Rapture.

“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. 

Because Jesus says, "but of that day and hour", we know that Jesus is speaking to something He just said in this conversation, which began at Matt 24:4

So, please, ease my confusion.

Exactly where, it Matt 24:4-35, did Jesus mention the Rapture? Whatever day or hour He was speaking to, has to be in Matt 24:4-35, unless people are taking verse 36 out of context. 

So which is it? Is applying v 36 to the Rapture, violating the context, or is the Rapture shown in the previous 32 verses, if so, specifically where?

Thanks for the anticipated clarification.

Omegaman

The Olivet Discourse ended with verse 35.  The Rapture, Only God the Father Knowing the time begins with v. 36.  And this flowed into the parable of the 10 virgins.  Someone is taken, someone remains.

One must remember that there were no sentence/paragraph breaks in the original texts.  They were added later and numbered for convince.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

12 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Omegaman

The Olivet Discourse ended with verse 35.  The Rapture, Only God the Father Knowing the time begins with v. 36.  And this flowed into the parable of the 10 virgins.  Someone is taken, someone remains.

One must remember that there were no sentence/paragraph breaks in the original texts.  They were added later and numbered for convince.

In Christ

You are right that paragraph headings, numberings and all of that are all modern, but helpful, additions, but either you are not applying that idea, paying proper attention to the details of the text, or your Bible looks nothing like mine.

The discourse does not end with verse 35, I cannot imagine how you are concluding that. The very fact that verse 36 begins with "about that day or hour" demonstrates that He is continueing, build on what He already said. In fact the reality is that if you pay attention to the text, the discourse does not end until Matt 25:46, and Matt 26:1 points it our with:

When Jesus had finished all these words.

I knew you would try to find some way to wiggle out of the obvious, but I was curious to see what you would try. Keep your viewpoint if it is that important to you, but in my opinion, you should do so while being honest with the text.

Now, it is common among pre-tribbers to assert that the Olivet discourse was directed at Jews and not intended for the church (I do not agree, but it is a position that can be maintained without grasping at straws), I am not sure I have ever run across one, who claimed that the Olivet discourse just sort of ended almost mid breath.

I'd say nice try, but it is not among your best, or even up to your usual standards. Thanks though, I do think it does the readers of the forums a service, when they can see our flaws, and our prejudices over-powering sound exegesis. Whether it is you, or I, or someone else, sometimes we can be examples of how NOT to handle the word of God.