7Dove77

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

JESUS,ascended up in "Heaven"from the "Mount of Olives",which over looks the Eastern Gates to the west............................It is the " Mount of Olives" that Jesus will return,In the LAST DAYS,

Eze,44:1-3)- Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward Sanctuary which looketh toward the east,and it ( was shut). Then said the Lord unto me,( This Gate Shall be Shut).

It shall not be opened, no man shall enter in by it,Because the lord ,the God of Israel,hath entered in by it,therefore it shall be shut.  It is for the prince ,The Prince....

(What is the Symbol ,of the Gate being shut?.....................Your thoughts!

Scripture indicates,that Jesus passed through this gate many times while he was in Jerusalem.

Jewish religious tradition teaches that the Coming of the " Messiah " will enter Jerusalem through ( This gate )..............Rev 21:25)-And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day,for there shall be no nite there.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,With my understanding,these scriptures tells me (This is the Location of the "New City of Jerusalem)...............................

(Whats your thoughts?

Zec 14:4)-And His feet shall stand in that day upon the " Mount of Olives",which is before Jerusalem on the east,and the "Mount of Olives" shal cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and towards the west,and there shall be a very great valley,and half of the mountain shall remove toward the North,and half toward the South.

Acts 1:10-12)-And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up,behold,(2) men stood by them in white appearal.

which also said,Ye men of galilee,why ye stand gazing up to heaven?  THIS SAME JESUS ,which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the " Mount of Olives".

The "Messiah" will come through the "Golden Gate" or (Gate of Mercy),and bring about the resurrection of the dead in the Cemetery,on the "Mount of Olives",its a Mountain side of stone.

(Your thoughts?)

Blessings,With Gods Grace,

7Dove77

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  317

On 4/7/2016 at 7:29 PM, 7Dove77 said:

Eze,44:1-3)- Then he brought me back the way of the gate of the outward Sanctuary which looketh toward the east,and it ( was shut). Then said the Lord unto me,( This Gate Shall be Shut).

It shall not be opened, no man shall enter in by it,Because the lord ,the God of Israel,hath entered in by it,therefore it shall be shut.  It is for the prince ,The Prince....

(What is the Symbol ,of the Gate being shut?.....................Your thoughts!

Christ in John 2:21, references his body as the temple. I believe what is talked about in Ezekiel 44, Christ fulfilled by dying on the cross and being raised from the dead: "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." He was the ultimate sacrifice. Capable of providing life after death. He is that temple in Ezekiel 40-48. 

Wasn't the East gate used to bring the sacrifices?  While the Israelites were marching through the wilderness, they surrounded the tabernacle according to Numbers 2. The only gate through at that time was the opening pointed toward the east. All sacrifices were brought through that gate. Christ was the final sacrifice, hence the closing of the gate.

Scripture indicates,that Jesus passed through this gate many times while he was in Jerusalem.

Jewish religious tradition teaches that the Coming of the " Messiah " will enter Jerusalem through ( This gate )..............Rev 21:25)-And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day,for there shall be no nite there.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,With my understanding,these scriptures tells me (This is the Location of the "New City of Jerusalem)...............................

(Whats your thoughts?

I can't respond to the Jewish religious traditions. I have noticed that some of those traditions have Old Testament references. Are those available?

Concerning Rev 21:25, is talking about a city. Ezekiel 40-48 is talking about temple grounds not in a city. Two different things.

Zec 14:4)-And His feet shall stand in that day upon the " Mount of Olives",which is before Jerusalem on the east,and the "Mount of Olives" shal cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and towards the west,and there shall be a very great valley,and half of the mountain shall remove toward the North,and half toward the South.

Acts 1:10-12)-And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up,behold,(2) men stood by them in white appearal.

which also said,Ye men of galilee,why ye stand gazing up to heaven?  THIS SAME JESUS ,which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen Him go into heaven.Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the " Mount of Olives".

The "Messiah" will come through the "Golden Gate" or (Gate of Mercy),and bring about the resurrection of the dead in the Cemetery,on the "Mount of Olives",its a Mountain side of stone.

(Your thoughts?)

I'd like to see some scripture backing up the "Messiah coming through the golden gate". 

The resurrection of the dead, seems to me, happened in Matt 27:52, 53. So wherever they were buried I guess would be from where they were resurrected.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

7 Dove, a study of spiritual temples and a study of their alignment with the Sun, would answer most of your questions on this

East refers to the aligning of almost every arch or door or entry passage way or opening of the Tabernacle or Temple of the Lord on the Temple Mount to due East...... everything has to be aligned with the Lord.

There are straight line alignments from the Holy of Holies, through the Holy Place out the entrance through the 2 Pillars, through the gates, to Mount of Olives.

Jesus returns there on His second coming after the 7th vial, the Lount if split and water flows, and Jesus leads His people back into the Temple Mount and takes it back from the AC and his patriotic good citizens of the NWO. Jesus defeated them and they are decimated, and so starts the Millenial RULE of Christ.

I would give you the hyperlink and details but it has sexual overtones in its mathematics and alignments and is only for the mature or unoffended types, so allow me NOT to post it. Ask me privately if you want the details

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

Ezekiel Chapter 8/9 they came and destroyed the old planet. Then in the building on the New Heaven or Temple this part is where earth is destroyed and Christ enters the house coming thru the east gates in heaven with the souls he gathered from earth. The souls that don't make it will pay in hell til all is paid. And on the seventh day doors will be open for them to enter if Christ makes peace or peace offering to them. You can read that Ezekiel was at the first planet destroyed but its called a city in Hebrew a gathering place rather moreover a planet.

In heaven no light is needed but when you live among the planets they have night and day. This is where the flesh lives. Each living planet has a gate into heaven. The New Heaven will consist of not just New Jerusalem but 6 other planets and 3 stars.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On April 13, 2016 at 10:42 PM, mevosper said:

Christ in John 2:21, references his body as the temple. I believe what is talked about in Ezekiel 44, Christ fulfilled by dying on the cross and being raised from the dead: "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." He was the ultimate sacrifice. Capable of providing life after death. He is that temple in Ezekiel 40-48. 

Wasn't the East gate used to bring the sacrifices?  While the Israelites were marching through the wilderness, they surrounded the tabernacle according to Numbers 2. The only gate through at that time was the opening pointed toward the east. All sacrifices were brought through that gate. Christ was the final sacrifice, hence the closing of the gate.

I can't respond to the Jewish religious traditions. I have noticed that some of those traditions have Old Testament references. Are those available?

Concerning Rev 21:25, is talking about a city. Ezekiel 40-48 is talking about temple grounds not in a city. Two different things.

I'd like to see some scripture backing up the "Messiah coming through the golden gate". 

The resurrection of the dead, seems to me, happened in Matt 27:52, 53. So wherever they were buried I guess would be from where they were resurrected.

Shalom, mevosper.

That's a load of nonsense. All you have to do is look at the EXTENT of the details! This is not some simple analogy! This is the REAL THING! Have you even READ Ezekiel 40-48?! That's NINE FULL CHAPTERS! It talks about the Temple grounds, the new city, the apportioning of the Land, and the way that the city will be laid out, including the names of the gates! Even the Temple grounds are fully detailed, right down to the measurements of the vestibules! The clothing of the priests is described, and it talks about the Prince who shall own the city.

There are some things that are not well known about the Eastern ("Golden") Gate. First, one must think 3-D instead of just 2-D. The current facade that stands where the Eastern Gate should be is not the true gate. The real gate is BELOW GROUND LEVEL, buried in the continuous overlaying of building over the course of 2000 years! There's a WHOLE CITY under the "Old City!"

Second, did you know that it was the Muslims who buried their dead in front of the Eastern Gate? It was assumed ("hoped") that the Messiah would not be able to go through the burial grounds so as not to defile Himself. It was an attempt to PREVENT the Jewish Messiah's reign, because THEY believed that Ezekiel 40-48 was literal!

Ezekiel 46:1-10
1 Thus saith the Lord GOD; The gate of the inner court that looketh toward the east shall be shut the six working days; but on the sabbath it shall be opened, and in the day of the new moon it shall be opened.
2 And the prince shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate without, and shall stand by the post of the gate, and the priests shall prepare his burnt offering and his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate: then he shall go forth; but the gate shall not be shut until the evening.
3 Likewise the people of the land shall worship at the door of this gate before the Lord in the sabbaths and in the new moons.
4 And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer unto the Lord in the sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish.
5 And the meat offering shall be an ephah for a ram, and the meat offering for the lambs as he shall be able to give, and an hin of oil to an ephah.
6 And in the day of the new moon it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish.
7 And he shall prepare a meat offering, an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and for the lambs according as his hand shall attain unto, and an hin of oil to an ephah.
8 And when the prince shall enter, he shall go in by the way of the porch of that gate, and he shall go forth by the way thereof.
9 But when the people of the land shall come before the Lord in the solemn feasts, he that entereth in by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by the way of the south gate; and he that entereth by the way of the south gate shall go forth by the way of the north gate: he shall not return by the way of the gate whereby he came in, but shall go forth over against it.
10 And the prince in the midst of them, when they go in, shall go in; and when they go forth, shall go forth.
KJV

The Prince - the Messiah - shall go in AND out continually!

We are also told that the Messiah shall SPLIT the Mount of Olives in half and that new valley shall go all the way through the graveyard and the gate itself!

Zechariah 14:1-5
1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
KJV

Moreover the Preachers God has put in charge must teach them to love each other and not do adultery, and seek same like flesh, steal, and lie, kill and others but walk in the spirit and be humble. For even the flesh is a abomination to the Lord and you shall bear it.

13 And they shall not come near unto me, to do the office of a priest unto me, nor to come near to any of my holy things, in the most holy place: but they shall bear their shame, and their abominations which they have committed.

Those that do teach good things the people will not see their Glory God has put on them. They will take off their Glory and put on flesh but they will not know they are a Angel from Heaven that go among the planets and stand in controversy on things taught.

19 And when they go forth into the utter court, even into the utter court to the people, they shall put off their garments wherein they ministered, and lay them in the holy chambers, and they shall put on other garments; and they shall not sanctify the people with their garments.

23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

On 5/31/2016 at 10:59 PM, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, mevosper.

That's a load of nonsense. All you have to do is look at the EXTENT of the details! This is not some simple analogy! This is the REAL THING! Have you even READ Ezekiel 40-48?! That's NINE FULL CHAPTERS! It talks about the Temple grounds, the new city, the apportioning of the Land, and the way that the city will be laid out, including the names of the gates! Even the Temple grounds are fully detailed, right down to the measurements of the vestibules! The clothing of the priests is described, and it talks about the Prince who shall own the city.

There are some things that are not well known about the Eastern ("Golden") Gate. First, one must think 3-D instead of just 2-D. The current facade that stands where the Eastern Gate should be is not the true gate. The real gate is BELOW GROUND LEVEL, buried in the continuous overlaying of building over the course of 2000 years! There's a WHOLE CITY under the "Old City!"

Second, did you know that it was the Muslims who buried their dead in front of the Eastern Gate? It was assumed ("hoped") that the Messiah would not be able to go through the burial grounds so as not to defile Himself. It was an attempt to PREVENT the Jewish Messiah's reign, because THEY believed that Ezekiel 40-48 was literal!

Ezekiel 46:1-10
1 Thus saith the Lord GOD; The gate of the inner court that looketh toward the east shall be shut the six working days; but on the sabbath it shall be opened, and in the day of the new moon it shall be opened.
2 And the prince shall enter by the way of the porch of that gate without, and shall stand by the post of the gate, and the priests shall prepare his burnt offering and his peace offerings, and he shall worship at the threshold of the gate: then he shall go forth; but the gate shall not be shut until the evening.
3 Likewise the people of the land shall worship at the door of this gate before the Lord in the sabbaths and in the new moons.
4 And the burnt offering that the prince shall offer unto the Lord in the sabbath day shall be six lambs without blemish, and a ram without blemish.
5 And the meat offering shall be an ephah for a ram, and the meat offering for the lambs as he shall be able to give, and an hin of oil to an ephah.
6 And in the day of the new moon it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish.
7 And he shall prepare a meat offering, an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and for the lambs according as his hand shall attain unto, and an hin of oil to an ephah.
8 And when the prince shall enter, he shall go in by the way of the porch of that gate, and he shall go forth by the way thereof.
9 But when the people of the land shall come before the Lord in the solemn feasts, he that entereth in by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by the way of the south gate; and he that entereth by the way of the south gate shall go forth by the way of the north gate: he shall not return by the way of the gate whereby he came in, but shall go forth over against it.
10 And the prince in the midst of them, when they go in, shall go in; and when they go forth, shall go forth.
KJV

The Prince - the Messiah - shall go in AND out continually!

We are also told that the Messiah shall SPLIT the Mount of Olives in half and that new valley shall go all the way through the graveyard and the gate itself!

Zechariah 14:1-5
1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
KJV

Retrobyter

Lack of perception and understanding does not make it nonsense. I can see this “simple analogy”, as you put it, very clearly. Not from my own wisdom.  

I find at times, it is easy to be nonchalant regarding the importance of the temple. This is a mistake. The tabernacle/temple is of the utmost importance to the Jews. It is the place where God met with the children of Israel. For example, also, a cloud (the indication that God was there) would cover the tabernacle when the Israelites just out of Egypt were to camp. The importance of the temple cannot be overstated. Their whole religion revolves around the temple. Jewish men had to make a trek three times a year to the temple.

The physical building and furniture were just a shadow of higher things. God’s plan was not to continue the physical temple forever, but to give a foretaste of the heavenly through the use of the earthly.

Heb 8:8, 9, 13 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah. (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt;...(13)In that he saith, A new [covenant], he had made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old [is] ready to vanish away.

Heb 9:1, 11 Then verily the first [covenant] had also ordinances of divine service, and worldly sanctuary…(11) But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building

Here's an interesting take on Ezekiel's temple: http://www.equip.org/article/making-sense-ezekiels-temple-vision/

10 hours ago, mevosper said:

Here's an interesting take on Ezekiel's temple: http://www.equip.org/article/making-sense-ezekiels-temple-vision/

Sacrifice,   is the offering of food, objects or the lives of animals to a higher purpose , in particular divine beings, as an act of propitiation or worship. Christ says I lay down my life, He was the sin offering. The sacrifice of old were animals. Do you understand that we, rather people are the goats, sheep, bulls etc. This is why many can't see the temple in Ezekiel because many would think animal sacrifice will return. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/7/2016 at 7:33 PM, mevosper said:

The physical building and furniture were just a shadow of higher things. God’s plan was not to continue the physical temple forever, but to give a foretaste of the heavenly through the use of the earthly.

This is way into the future; Post Mill

Roy is correct, there will be a new physical Temple during the Mill.  Christ will dwell there while on earth.  Ezk 43:4 - The glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing east.  v.7b - This is where I will live among the Israelites forever.

Christ himself states He will occupy the Temple.  This will be the 1000 year reign of Christ.

In Christ

Montana Marv