Babbler

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Upon reading the scuttlebutt concerning the Panama papers, Bill Clinton and Obama are associated with Sherbak Bank and their money laundering. This is a Russian intelligence organization with their operatives currently in the White House. These papers show Hillary has accepted campaign contributions(bribes) to change America's policy towards Ukraine. The two brothers associated with this bank are expected to be counselors in her cabinet. Bill also received financing from China but returned the money after he was caught. As a side note protesters following Trump are stomping on the American flag. Hillary will get their vote.

Edited by Babbler
wording

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

What are the sources for this information?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

What are the sources for this information?

There is something like 100 news agencies in 40 countries that have been going through these documents for the past year. There are some 11 million pages and it took time to understand what they were looking at and how to connect people to the off shore companies. They say they have just scratched the surface. NPR did a segment on this yesterday and I'm sure their website will have the story and other links. 

I was working and trying to listen to the story so what I've said here isn't to be taken 100%. Something along those lines anyway.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

Much of what they find will be legit. Legal moves to protect themselves like what most people do creating an LLC or something along those lines. But they are finding wealthy family and friends, of the foreign leaders who claim to be cracking down on fraud and money launderers, hiding fortunes under aliases and bogus companies.. Icelands leader resigned over this just this week. Putin has a good friend who is a cello player seemingly having a few billion dollars stashed. And this is just one law business out of how many that do these kind of transactions. I guess if everyone is in this and using dollars I suppose it could be good, no one wants to see the dollar die. lol. 

Crazy stuff, I like the little corner of poverty the Lord has blessed me with. I'm a rich man compared to that mess.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,673
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

in my mind, if the op cant provide the supporting evidence, its probably not worth looking into.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  2,009
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  3

The Panama Papers have only started to get reported on a few days ago. The Prime Minister of Iceland resigned on day two.

There is enough corruption out there so that as things keep getting leaked (not just the Panama Papers), it's going to end up forcing better behaviour in government.

http://cphpost.dk/news/huge-icelandic-protest-in-copenhagen-today.html