IGNORED

Why do people say, Catholics are Christians ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

the rosary , is  also with the saying and prayers with the virgin mary , and well that means you are using works to get to heaven I knew, you had more to say ,  so you want to promote catholic rituals and things that are against the bible ? I see that agenda is coming in clear for more to see what I expected, why are you doing this may I ask ?

Don't do anything that is against the Bible.

Im simply saying that it isn't satanic.  If you don't agree with it, that is okay.  I don't want anyone to do anything that is gettting in their way with putting God first.

So hear me now, loud and clear...IF you discern anything that Catholics practice is decreasing your ability to love and serve God alone or put him first in your life, please do not be Catholic, in Jesus name!

All I wish to promote is a strong relationship with and obedience to God.  If any ritual I mentioned does not help you with that, then do not attend or practice it.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

3 hours ago, Joline said:

SS, the confusion has to do with what meanings these doctrines held at the time. Your post is a good example of this. The doctrine of THEOTOKOS was to agree with what you have said above. Yes, she is the the mother of the son......But what you fail to understand (it appears) is....the doctrine of the Son. The Son here being the ETERNAL second person of the trinity. In other words Mary did not give birth to the trinity, which are 3 persons in one essence. She gave birth to the son, which is God the Son PRIOR to his incarnation.

What these councils did was address heresy. Heresy continued to raise itself up, in new ways.

First the council establishing the nature of God, 3 persons in one essence.

The heretics continued to refute this doctrine by claiming Jesus was not eternal as a person of the Godhead, by proclaiming the Son when he took on humanity was not the second person of the trinity in her womb. Mary being the Mother of God spoke to Jesus being the second person of the trinity, as eternal even as the Father and holy spirit are eternal. Heretics were always chipping away at the doctrine of the triune God.

okay I get it now, I did not know that, but thank you for the info, now I see why it is a stumbling block for people , even to see that a baby comes from its mother, and we know it was of god, and god, but I am done splitting hairs, it get to confusion, and not valid for one to go on, thank you sister for the info

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Spiderman,

God is Faithful in all his promises,

God wil carry you were you need to go,He has a plan for your life.

May I share:

I Tim 2:5)-There is not the slightest hint in the bible that says we need another MEDIATOR other than CHRIST JESUS.

2 Tim 2:15)-Study to show yourself approved unto GOD ,a workman thatneed not be ashamed ,rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Corin 1:24)-Not for that we have dominion over our faith ,but are helpers of your joy for by faith we stand.

again,Blessings,

7Dove77

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The Word Catholic means Universal Believer in Christ Jesus and yes they worship different then Protestants do but that does not mean they are not Christian's they are, they believe in baptizing in what i call titles but the way Jesus Baptized John in the River, in the Name of the Father ,Son and Holy Spirit, this is the original way that Jesus Baptized in the Bible ,    i disagree here....

7 minutes ago, algots said:

As you use prayer beads. You sure didn't get that from Islam, or Mormonism.

That's like saying, "If you use candles and incense, did you get those from pagans".  Pagans use candles and incense.  Does that make candles and incense wrong? 

In the New Testament people were healed by being touched with blessed aprons.  Does that mean they were lucky charms?  Nope.  Just because something resembles something Pagans do does not make it wrong.

Scripture never said there is anything wrong with praying on beads.  If it seems worthless for you, then by all means, don't do it.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Dove

Amen,,,,,It is a great Joy to watch a "babe" grow spiritually in Jesus Christ,our Lord & Savior

God Bless Spiderman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he has a lot of "moms" here on Worthy-lol               Love,Kwik

Spidey,,,,,ignore,ignore,ignore & Praise the Lord,the Prince of Peace

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Kiwi,

The beads are a tradition of men,if im understanding ,right,

Its not scriptural,in biblical text,

Blessings,

7Dove77

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

2 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings.....

The rosary beads are just to simplify a way to count,,,,,,,,,,,for the one using them,,,,,,,,

There are many many many other "sets of prayers" or should I say"vain repetitions"? It truly  depends on the individual,again & we cannot udge a mans heart,,,,& their relationship with God in Christ Jesus                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

no sorry I have to disagree with you Kwikphilly, we have to be about the word of God, if you want to be easy on and say this is how it always is and its okay depending on who is doing it, then I have to correct this for it is about mary , prayers to her, and to have things that are not biblical , in the Christian faith , it is clear, that you shall not have any other god before me or anything that is of idols and so there is a lot more,

but we need to teach truth and the rosary is not truth its a lie , and false teaching, and the traditions of men that Jesus told the Pharisees is what it is,

thank you I say this in love, and in truth according to the words of the bible and we cannot choose what we will accept and not if the whole bible is the inspired word of God, this is what is told in the bible ,

thank you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

That is correct Dove,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if one wishes to use beads to help them to pray ,then maybe it is just "for a time",,,,not everyone is where we are at the time we are there-lol                                      It is learning,growth,seeing,understanding,correction,,,,a work in progress

9 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

and that picture or symbol of the roman soldier is just that a roman soldier with roman shoes, I see, are you of the roman catholic ? with the symbol and the rosary ,? just asking thanks

I fellowship with and live with protestants but sometimes go to a Catholic Church, basilica, or Cathedral to pray.  The reason I'm hesitant to call myself a Catholic is because I don't see how the sacraments are necessary to be baptized with the holy spirit, filled with God's grace, receive the gifts of healing, prophecy, tongues, and above all, a relationship with Jesus.

So, I guess I'm not Catholic.  Im born again Christian who believes Catholics are Christian, admires the lives of the Catholic Saints, enjoys occasionally going to confession, but enjoys protestant Bible studies and pentecostal services as well.

Regarding the Roman Soldier.  Paul was a Roman citizen.  Those were the soldiers and that was the armor He saw. When He spoke of the armor of God, it is likely that was what he was picturing.  If you google image "Armor of God", it is often that you see a roman soldier.