IGNORED

KNOW - YOUR AUTHORITY IN CHRIST JESUS........!!

7Dove77

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

The Subjections taught in the bible is concerned with being subject to the Authorities established by God.

The Problems facing us in our day are do to men living (outside)-the Authority of God.

True service is initiated by God.,When man serves under Gods authority,he is thereby accepted.

Many consider themselves obedient to God while actually knowing nothing of being subject to Gods delegated authority .

He who is truly obedient will find Gods authority I every circumstance ,in the home,and in other situations.

After we have meet (Gods) authority,we will realize how much ,we have sinned against GOD.

Note)-Those who know not God and Christ know neither authority nor obedience .

Christ is the principle of obedience.

He who accepts Christ accepts the principles of obedience .

A person who is filled with Christ must be one who is also filled with obedience.

May God be merciful to those who claim they know authority when obedience is yet missing in their lives.....Amen

Heb, 5:8)-Christ "learned obedience through what He suffered.

Those who are obedient will experience the ubundance of Salvation.

Acts 5:32)-And we are witneses of these things,and so is the Holy Spirit ,whom God have givin to them that obey Him.

I peter 1:22)- Seeing ye have purified your souls in your obedience to the truth.

Acts 22:10)-"What shall I do Lord?

He not only believed,he in addition submitted to the LORD .His repentance was caused both by understanding  (Grace) and by ( Obedience) by authority .When he was moved by the holy Spirit to see the authority of the gospel ,he addressed JESUS AS LORD

God calls us not only to receive HIS LIFE through FAITH ,but also to maintain  HIS AUTHORITY through OBEDIENCE.

I John 3:1)-We will draw nearer to our Blessed Savior,And Jesus will draw nearer to us and heal us...Amen

Blessings,With Gods Grace,

7Dove77

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:18 PM, 7Dove77 said:

The Subjections taught in the bible is concerned with being subject to the Authorities established by God.

The Problems facing us in our day are do to men living (outside)-the Authority of God.

True service is initiated by God.,When man serves under Gods authority,he is thereby accepted.

Many consider themselves obedient to God while actually knowing nothing of being subject to Gods delegated authority .

He who is truly obedient will find Gods authority I every circumstance ,in the home,and in other situations.

After we have meet (Gods) authority,we will realize how much ,we have sinned against GOD.

Note)-Those who know not God and Christ know neither authority nor obedience .

Christ is the principle of obedience.

He who accepts Christ accepts the principles of obedience .

A person who is filled with Christ must be one who is also filled with obedience.

May God be merciful to those who claim they know authority when obedience is yet missing in their lives.....Amen

Heb, 5:8)-Christ "learned obedience through what He suffered.

Those who are obedient will experience the ubundance of Salvation.

Acts 5:32)-And we are witneses of these things,and so is the Holy Spirit ,whom God have givin to them that obey Him.

I peter 1:22)- Seeing ye have purified your souls in your obedience to the truth.

Acts 22:10)-"What shall I do Lord?

He not only believed,he in addition submitted to the LORD .His repentance was caused both by understanding  (Grace) and by ( Obedience) by authority .When he was moved by the holy Spirit to see the authority of the gospel ,he addressed JESUS AS LORD

God calls us not only to receive HIS LIFE through FAITH ,but also to maintain  HIS AUTHORITY through OBEDIENCE.

I John 3:1)-We will draw nearer to our Blessed Savior,And Jesus will draw nearer to us and heal us...Amen

Blessings,With Gods Grace,

7Dove77

Amen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Dove,,,,,

Great Topic.............I am not sure why you posted it in the "Seekers Lounge?" Long time in between replies & difficult to have a flowing discussion as it is for "seekers" & therefore all replies need to be reviewed by mods,,,,,,perhaps you may request it be moved to the Inner Court or Upper Room?

Anyway ,it is a fantastic Topic especially for the SAVED,,,,,,,,,,,,,so many Christians,though Saved,,,,,,do not live a life more abundant as Jesus told us we may receive,,,,,

Those who are obedient will experience the abundance of Salvation.

And why not? You hit the nail on the head ,,,,,,,,and by forsaking "self" we become more & more obedient as we get to know the promptings of the Holy Spirit by convictions of the heart..............we begin to understand that "we""us" "I' "me" is the great hindrance to what we have at our fingertips,just within reach because of the Authority we have because of the actual Position of Victory we stand on in Christ Jesus!!!!!

SELF,,,,the spirit of pride is the onset of disobedience,,,,,"I want to do this","I want it MY way" "I do not want to be told what to do",,,I,I,I,,,,,,,,Authority is not from ourselves but yet it it ours to appropriate ,,,,,it is Jesus Authority & through & by His mighty & matchless Name,we HAVE it! Many a t7ime you may hear someone say "In Jesus Name,I rebuke the enemy" or whatever,,,,,the enemy will laugh & say,,,,"Who are you?"-lol

King James Bible
And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
                                                                                                                                                                    Acts 19:15

Jesus disciples had to be fully committed to Jesus before they were indwelled(day of Pentecost),,,,,,,,,,,,relinquishing all of self unto complete submission which results in obedience,,,,,,,,,,,we are indwelled upon submitting to Christ as our Lord & Savior ,through our Faith & though indwelled we hinder the access to the Power of the Holy Spirit ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that is picking up our Authority in Christ  ......yes,Sis,,,,,without "obedience" we block our Blessings,,,,,,,,,that life more abundant that is waiting just ahead,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to God be the Glory              With much love,in Christ-kwik

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings,

Sister & Brother.....

7Dove77

• 7 months later...