7Dove77

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Believers find themselves in what appears to be a spiritual desert,a wilderness place where God does not seem to be moving and there spiritual lives seem to be stagnant, Its is such  " Desert " times that become opportunities, for us to experience a Spiritual Retreat...

Luke 4:1-2,14)-Jesus was lead in the desert , for 40 days (after which) Jesus returned to galilee in the power of the Spirit............Note)Then he started His public Ministry.

Exd 2:15.......3:1-2,10)-When pharaoh heard of this, he tried to kill Moses, but Moses fled from pharaoh and went to live in Madian....

(3:1)-Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his Father-in-law , the Priest of median ,and he lead the flocks to the backside, of the desert and came to Horeb, the mountain

of GOD .  There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush.

vs,10)-So,now,go, I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt.

Acts 7:29-30)-When Moses heard this ,he fled to Midian,where he settled as a foreigner and had 2 sons.  After (40 yrs) had passed ,an angel appeared to Moses in the flames

of a burning bush in the desert near Mount Sinai.

Note)-Moses spent 40 yrs in Egypt, then 40 yrs in Midian,shepherding in the desert, And finally ,40 yrs of delivering ministry...(Delivering the multitude of the Iraelites for God)

John the Baptist lived in the desert until the age of 30.

Like Moses and John the Baptist,the times we spend on the backside  of the desert can be very important to our spiritual growth,also fruitful time of purging ourselves from

former bondages and evil associations.

The desert can be a place of quality considering the good and bad  in our lives,and making adjustments..

(This is where I believe I am, God is prepping,training,purging,cleansing,,for His plan for me)..Staying focused,is impearitive......

Blessing ,With Gods Grace,

7Dove77