• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

20 minutes ago, Tiglath said:

No worries sister. Laahaa Barrikhlaakh (in Aramaic) it means god bless you.

I can see that you're from Australia? Which part of Australia?

Tiglath

Laaha Barrikhlaakh to you to!  I will have to remember that one!  I like it.

I'm from Perth Western Australia.  I just noticed you are from Australia too.

About 6 to 7 years ago on a plane, I sat next to a woman from Syria who lived between Australia and her home.  This woman was Christian.  We spoke for hours and I asked her so many questions about her home land.  I was intrigued about everything she had to say.  She was such a lovely lady and the way she described Syria back then was much like the West.  I always think of her, and how her life might be affected now.  Speaking to you made me think of her again.

I am wondering if what we get to see on the news about Syria is all true?  For example my husband got talking to a man through his work that had traveled to Ukraine to meet a woman he met on the internet.  It didn't work out for him, but whilst he stayed there he got to meet and get close to many of the locals.  This was just after all that trouble there.  What I find amazing is that he said everything that was on the news over here, according to them never happened the way the media painted it!

Did you ever live in Syria, or do you have relatives there?  Is there any confirmation that all that is happening on the news is real? I would really like to know more or can you share any stories with me?

Laaha Barrikhlaakh

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Sister said:

Tiglath

Laaha Barrikhlaakh to you to!  I will have to remember that one!  I like it.

I'm from Perth Western Australia.  I just noticed you are from Australia too.

About 6 to 7 years ago on a plane, I sat next to a woman from Syria who lived between Australia and her home.  This woman was Christian.  We spoke for hours and I asked her so many questions about her home land.  I was intrigued about everything she had to say.  She was such a lovely lady and the way she described Syria back then was much like the West.  I always think of her, and how her life might be affected now.  Speaking to you made me think of her again.

I am wondering if what we get to see on the news about Syria is all true?  For example my husband got talking to a man through his work that had traveled to Ukraine to meet a woman he met on the internet.  It didn't work out for him, but whilst he stayed there he got to meet and get close to many of the locals.  This was just after all that trouble there.  What I find amazing is that he said everything that was on the news over here, according to them never happened the way the media painted it!

Did you ever live in Syria, or do you have relatives there?  Is there any confirmation that all that is happening on the news is real? I would really like to know more or can you share any stories with me?

Laaha Barrikhlaakh

Sister,

"ALaaha Barrikhlaakh" you will only say it to a female :D and "Alaaha Baarikhlookh" to a male. Aramaic is very complex, one dot and the word means something else.

Cool,I lived in Perth for two years, I was doing network architecture for BHP Billiton and I was flying in and out of Perth.

Assyrians and Syrians are completely two different nations. The unique thing about Assyrians is that they are 100% Christians and we do not other religious group. In present day Syria you have [Christian Groups (Assyrians),maronites, coptic orthodox, and other dominions. However, Muslims are the majority. Whilst I never lived in Syria, but I have heard from the Christians that lived in Syria the Christians are well treated by Bashar al-assad and life was very good until recently. External group trying to topple the nations president so the Christians are fleeing because of prosecution by ISIS. Christians have always suffered throughout middle east the moment Christ came, but the mainstream media will never cover the prosecutions. The sad thing is that no one is helping the Christian of Middle East and no one cares. The map of middle east will be changed and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Its very complicated, the "nation Syria" derived from "Assyrians" over 2000 years ago our king decided to divide Assyria into two states one to be called Syria and the primary state Assyria. This was done by the king so that if Assyria fall to the enemy, the remaining Assyria would always be intact which is present day Syria. In the beginning it started in the land between two rivers Mesopotamia and it will end their.

Also, the name Tiglath is the name of one of Assyrians king Tiglath-Pileser III which you can find in the scriptures 2 Kings 15:19 , 2 Kings 15:29, 2 Kings 16:9 ,1 Chron 5:26 , 2 Chron 28:20

1 hour ago, Tiglath said:

Sister,

"ALaaha Barrikhlaakh" you will only say it to a female :D and "Alaaha Baarikhlookh" to a male. Aramaic is very complex, one dot and the word means something else.

Cool,I lived in Perth for two years, I was doing network architecture for BHP Billiton and I was flying in and out of Perth.

Assyrians and Syrians are completely two different nations. The unique thing about Assyrians is that they are 100% Christians and we do not other religious group. In present day Syria you have [Christian Groups (Assyrians),maronites, coptic orthodox, and other dominions. However, Muslims are the majority. Whilst I never lived in Syria, but I have heard from the Christians that lived in Syria the Christians are well treated by Bashar al-assad and life was very good until recently. External group trying to topple the nations president so the Christians are fleeing because of prosecution by ISIS. Christians have always suffered throughout middle east the moment Christ came, but the mainstream media will never cover the prosecutions. The sad thing is that no one is helping the Christian of Middle East and no one cares. The map of middle east will be changed and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Its very complicated, the "nation Syria" derived from "Assyrians" over 2000 years ago our king decided to divide Assyria into two states one to be called Syria and the primary state Assyria. This was done by the king so that if Assyria fall to the enemy, the remaining Assyria would always be intact which is present day Syria. In the beginning it started in the land between two rivers Mesopotamia and it will end their.

Also, the name Tiglath is the name of one of Assyrians king Tiglath-Pileser III which you can find in the scriptures 2 Kings 15:19 , 2 Kings 15:29, 2 Kings 16:9 ,1 Chron 5:26 , 2 Chron 28:20

Hi Tiglath

You have taught me alot.  I do enjoy our conversations.  That was so interesting.

Thank you

Alaaha Baarikhlookh!

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Tiglath

You have taught me alot.  I do enjoy our conversations.  That was so interesting.

Thank you

Alaaha Baarikhlookh!

You're welcome sister.

We know that Assyrians will have a nation again, but nobody knows the time or the hour. We know that Israel was formed as a nation between 1948-1952 and they settled in the 4 corners of the World. Also, we know the Assyrians have spread into the 4 corners of the world, but without a nations. This is no accident, everything must be fulfilled according to the prophecy in the old testament. 

Isaiah 19:23 "The LORD will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the LORD, and He will respond to them and will heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth"

I can tell you that Assyrians are suffering across the world, but they are getting stronger day-by-day in every way. Everyone says Assyrians were very wicked, had no mercy and destroyed their enemies, they went out to punish everyone and taking the Israelite's into bondage which is very true. Remember every time the Israelites worship idols the lord would punish them severely. The lord would send visions to the kings of Assyrians to punish the Israelite's tribes

Isaiah 10:5 Woe to Assyria, the rod of My anger And the staff in whose hands is My indignation, I send it against a godless nation And commission it against the people of My fury To capture booty and to seize plunder, And to trample them down like mud in the streets.  As you can see the Lord also instrumented everything and our lord god is saying that Assyria is a rod in my hand and will use to strike all the tribes that were disobeying the holy spirit.

We also know in "Matthew 12:41" The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here. Nineveh is a capital city of Assyria situated in Iraq, Mosul were the core ISIS have occupied. The recent looting and destruction of Assyrian Artifacts, the tomb of Jonah and the destruction of city of Nimrod is priceless.

2 Peter 3:8 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. 

On 13/04/2016 at 3:47 PM, Tiglath said:

You're welcome sister.

We know that Assyrians will have a nation again, but nobody knows the time or the hour. We know that Israel was formed as a nation between 1948-1952 and they settled in the 4 corners of the World. Also, we know the Assyrians have spread into the 4 corners of the world, but without a nations. This is no accident, everything must be fulfilled according to the prophecy in the old testament. 

Isaiah 19:23 "The LORD will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the LORD, and He will respond to them and will heal them. In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrians will come into Egypt and the Egyptians into Assyria, and the Egyptians will worship with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be the third party with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing in the midst of the earth"

I can tell you that Assyrians are suffering across the world, but they are getting stronger day-by-day in every way. Everyone says Assyrians were very wicked, had no mercy and destroyed their enemies, they went out to punish everyone and taking the Israelite's into bondage which is very true. Remember every time the Israelites worship idols the lord would punish them severely. The lord would send visions to the kings of Assyrians to punish the Israelite's tribes

Isaiah 10:5 Woe to Assyria, the rod of My anger And the staff in whose hands is My indignation, I send it against a godless nation And commission it against the people of My fury To capture booty and to seize plunder, And to trample them down like mud in the streets.  As you can see the Lord also instrumented everything and our lord god is saying that Assyria is a rod in my hand and will use to strike all the tribes that were disobeying the holy spirit.

We also know in "Matthew 12:41" The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here. Nineveh is a capital city of Assyria situated in Iraq, Mosul were the core ISIS have occupied. The recent looting and destruction of Assyrian Artifacts, the tomb of Jonah and the destruction of city of Nimrod is priceless.

2 Peter 3:8 But by His word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men. But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day. The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance. 

Tiglath

You have explained so much, thank you for giving me a better insight about the people of Assyria today, that they are not just "Syrians" like I thought, but a people without a nation, and that they are all Christians.  That was excellent.  I learn't something new. 

Without me knowing all those little details you showed me, from the scriptures this is what I understand, I'll start at Ninevah;

Let's go right to the beginning to the days of Babel when Nimrod was in charge.  They all had one belief, one language, and Nimrod was treated as a god in his kingdom. Out of Nimrod started the Kingdom of Egypt.  After God intervened in Babel and confused their language breaking up that unity of them all being able to communicate, they spread out from Babel to Ninevah which was later to become Assyria.  In Ninevah, with all the different groups speaking in their new tongues, many false beliefs were born here amongst the different groups.  So instead of just one common belief as it was in Babel, now many new beliefs were born.  Even more confusion.  This was all due to Satan's influence of course. So Ninevah has a "spiritual" connection to the scriptures,  the birth of false beliefs, not one, but many, and it all started there in Ninevah.

Now because Satan was there in Ninevah, Assyria, causing more confusion, God holds him accountable.

Many people like to find fault with the KJV, and I used to read the New KJV, because I was young and it was easier to understand, and I did not know about all these different bible translations, but one day when reading the verse you quoted with a friend who was reading from the KJV, I noticed the discrepency;

Isaiah 10:5 Woe to Assyria, the rod of My anger And the staff in whose hands is My indignation, I send it against a godless nation And commission it against the people of My fury To capture booty and to seize plunder, And to trample them down like mud in the streets. 

KJV

Isaiah 10:5   O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

Isaiah 10:6   I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Knowing that Satan is responsible for all the lies and for providing "many gods" for man to worship, and knowing that it started there in Ninevah, because Satan was there with his next move,  I see God speaking to Satan directly and not the people.

I disregarded the New KJV bible that day, because of that reason.  Only a slight difference, but one that changes the whole meaning of exactly what God is trying to show us.  This is important because we will read about "the Assyrian" (1 person) in many prophecies to come. 

Isaiah 52:4   For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.

Ezekiel 31:3   Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

Ezekiel 31:4   The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

(This is not speaking to the King of Assyria back then, but to Satan who was there.  His rivers are all the belief systems he created.  He waters them, keeps them going)

So just like your people the Assyrians have no land today , the real Assyrians of bloodine,  Satan, who is also called "the Assyrian" however does a  land, a spiritual land of false beliefs and worship.  This has nothing to do with the physical Assyrians like you, but a spiritual land that the Assyrian governs over.  So the scriptures have to be divided where we separate the physical Assyrians, from the spiritual ones who came out of that land of false beliefs.

And the people of Ninevah back then, who repented at the preaching of just Jonah, will be ashamed of the spiritual Ninevah today which did not repent, and was warned by someone greater than Jonah, the Lord Jesus Christ who warned us he is the only way to God.

This is how I understand.

Thank you brother

Blessings.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Tiglath,

Thank you for sharing,,enjoyed much

Blessings,

7Dove77

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

The Pharaoh who opposed Moses was Assyrian.

Isaiah 52:4 (AV)

4 For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.

Oh, I see Sister already pointed this out.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Micah 5 (AV)

1 Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

3 Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.

4 And he shall stand and feed in the strength of the LORD, in the majesty of the name of the LORD his God; and they shall abide: for now shall he be great unto the ends of the earth.

5 And this man shall be the peace, when the Assyrian shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men.

6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.

7 And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.

8 And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.

9 Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.

10 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:

11 And I will cut off the cities of thy land, and throw down all thy strong holds:

12 And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

14 And I will pluck up thy groves out of the midst of thee: so will I destroy thy cities.

15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Revelation 17:11 (AV)

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Zechariah 5:5–11 (AV)

5 Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth.

6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

7 And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah.

8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

9 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.

10 Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah?

11 And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base.

On 4/16/2016 at 11:45 AM, Sister said:

Tiglath

You have explained so much, thank you for giving me a better insight about the people of Assyria today, that they are not just "Syrians" like I thought, but a people without a nation, and that they are all Christians.  That was excellent.  I learn't something new. 

Without me knowing all those little details you showed me, from the scriptures this is what I understand, I'll start at Ninevah;

Let's go right to the beginning to the days of Babel when Nimrod was in charge.  They all had one belief, one language, and Nimrod was treated as a god in his kingdom. Out of Nimrod started the Kingdom of Egypt.  After God intervened in Babel and confused their language breaking up that unity of them all being able to communicate, they spread out from Babel to Ninevah which was later to become Assyria.  In Ninevah, with all the different groups speaking in their new tongues, many false beliefs were born here amongst the different groups.  So instead of just one common belief as it was in Babel, now many new beliefs were born.  Even more confusion.  This was all due to Satan's influence of course. So Ninevah has a "spiritual" connection to the scriptures,  the birth of false beliefs, not one, but many, and it all started there in Ninevah.

Now because Satan was there in Ninevah, Assyria, causing more confusion, God holds him accountable.

Many people like to find fault with the KJV, and I used to read the New KJV, because I was young and it was easier to understand, and I did not know about all these different bible translations, but one day when reading the verse you quoted with a friend who was reading from the KJV, I noticed the discrepency;

KJV

Isaiah 10:5   O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.

Isaiah 10:6   I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.

Knowing that Satan is responsible for all the lies and for providing "many gods" for man to worship, and knowing that it started there in Ninevah, because Satan was there with his next move,  I see God speaking to Satan directly and not the people.

I disregarded the New KJV bible that day, because of that reason.  Only a slight difference, but one that changes the whole meaning of exactly what God is trying to show us.  This is important because we will read about "the Assyrian" (1 person) in many prophecies to come. 

Isaiah 52:4   For thus saith the Lord GOD, My people went down aforetime into Egypt to sojourn there; and the Assyrian oppressed them without cause.

Ezekiel 31:3   Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

Ezekiel 31:4   The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

(This is not speaking to the King of Assyria back then, but to Satan who was there.  His rivers are all the belief systems he created.  He waters them, keeps them going)

So just like your people the Assyrians have no land today , the real Assyrians of bloodine,  Satan, who is also called "the Assyrian" however does a  land, a spiritual land of false beliefs and worship.  This has nothing to do with the physical Assyrians like you, but a spiritual land that the Assyrian governs over.  So the scriptures have to be divided where we separate the physical Assyrians, from the spiritual ones who came out of that land of false beliefs.

And the people of Ninevah back then, who repented at the preaching of just Jonah, will be ashamed of the spiritual Ninevah today which did not repent, and was warned by someone greater than Jonah, the Lord Jesus Christ who warned us he is the only way to God.

This is how I understand.

Thank you brother

Blessings.

Dear Sister,

The Bible calls Satan by many different names and I never recall reading in Aramaic that Satan was referred as the "Assyrian" but I will check the scriptures again and get back to you.  Below are some of the Satan's names found in bible. 

• Abaddon
  • Accuser
  • Adversary
  • Angel of light
  • Angel of the bottomless pit
  • Anointed covering cherub
  • Antichrist
  • Apollyon
  • Beast
  • Beelzebub
  • Belial
  • Deceiver
  • Devil
  • Dragon
  • Enemy
  • Evil one
  • Father of lies
  • God of this age
  • King of Babylon ( King of Magician)
  • King of the bottomless pit
  • King of Tyre
  • Lawless one
  • Leviathan
  • Liar
  • Little horn
  • Lucifer
  • Man of sin
  • Murderer
  • Power of darkness
  • Prince of the power of the air
  • Roaring lion
  • Rulers of the darkness
  • Ruler of demons
  • Ruler of this world
  • Satan
  • Serpent of old
  • Son of perdition
  • Star
  • Tempter
  • Thief

I read the scriptures in Aramaic so there's no loss of translation because the of old and new testament were written in Aramaic and when it comes to English bible, the closest bible to Aramaic is New KJV.

When you're talking about the ninevites, we are also talking about the Assyrians of today and therefore the people of Nineveh did repent and have repented long time ago. The city of Nineveh is currently a provence situated in Mosul, Iraq & the mjmajority of the population in Mosul now are Muslims>Kurds>Turks>Arabs and less than 3% Christians. The Christians groups in Mosul comprise Of Iraqi Christians & Assyrians (Orthodox & Catholic). The difference between the Iraqi Christians and Assyrians(including Syriac) is that Assyrians speak Neo-Aramaic & old Aramaic. And, the Iraqi Christians speak Arabic only. Assyrians use Neo-Arabic for day-to-day speaking and old Aramaic in churches only because its a sacred language which Christ spoke in. A lot of Assyrians were killed in the city of Mosul over 80 years ago when the Ottoman empire including Muslim Arabs attacked forcing the Christians to convert or die by the sword hence the majority of the region is now Muslims. The Assyrian civilian population of upper Mesopotamia (the Tur Abdin region, the Hakkâri, Van, and Siirt provinces of present-day southeastern Turkey, and the Urmia region of northwestern Iran) was forcibly relocated and massacred by the Muslim Ottoman (Turkish) army, together with other armed and allied Muslim peoples, including Kurds, Chechens and Circassians, between 1914 and 1920, with further attacks on unarmed fleeing civilians conducted by local Arab militias. So during this period the Assyrians, Armenians and the Greeks in the region lost close to 3 million christian lives. 

Remember Babel (Babylonians AKA Chaldea AKA Chaldo) a term in Aramaic meaning the land of magicians hence the lord God wanted Abra (Abraham out of Babylon). The black magic was found and practiced in Babylon. The Babylonians and Assyrians were two brothers one managed Assyria and the other one was told to rule over Babylonians. Remember Akkidans were Assyrians "Sargon of Akkad united all the native Akkadian-speaking Semites and the Sumerians of Mesopotamia (including the Assyrians) under his rule. After the fall of the Akkadian Empire, the Akkadians split into two nations, Assyria in the north and much later, Babylonia in the south. "

For now I need some coffee :)

Edited by Tiglath
update

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On April 13, 2016 at 10:40 PM, Tiglath said:

Sister,

Greetings brother,

i just started reading this and have some questions if you don't mind answering: 

Are you saying the "Assyrians" of today come from two nations- Syria and Iraq?

i know Syria is about 10% Christian. What province or location do most of them reside?  

Did you say Bashar Assad has been good to these people, but ISIS is the group that isn't? 

So many people have been displaced in Syria. Are the christians there part of that displaced people group? 

Thanks,

spock