http://www.aina.org/brief.html

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,047
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

thank you Spock,   that was informative.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Spock said:

Greetings brother,

i just started reading this and have some questions if you don't mind answering: 

Are you saying the "Assyrians" of today come from two nations- Syria and Iraq?

i know Syria is about 10% Christian. What province or location do most of them reside?  

Did you say Bashar Assad has been good to these people, but ISIS is the group that isn't? 

So many people have been displaced in Syria. Are the christians there part of that displaced people group? 

Thanks,

spock

Greetings Brother

The Assyrian people can be found in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Israel & Iran. However, majority of the population was in Iraq since Nineveh was the capital of Assyria. The Assyrians have always lived throughout middle east since the fall of empire. Remember Syria was a part of the Assyrian empire, but was separated into two states. Also, the biggest Assyrian population outside of middle east is in USA and followed by Australia and Sweden. The Assyrians migrated to the states as early as 1800s.

Christians in Syria live primarily in Al-Hasakah with a significant presence in the provincial capital and the cities of Qamishli, Malikiyah, Ras al-Ayn, and Qahtaniyah, as well as in Tell Tamer and nearby villages, although some migrated to Damascus and other western cities. Some of the villages are vulnerable to ISIS because the ISIS go through these towns to get access into Mosul and back into Syria. As of November 2014, only 23 Assyrian and Armenian families remain in the city of Ar-Raqqah. Christian bibles and holy books reportedly been burned by ISIS militants. On the 8th of October 2015, 3 of the 230 Assyrian hostages were executed by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.  See

Some of the Christians are a part of the displaced people and unfortunately are the ones stuck in middle east whilst the thugs and criminals are welcomed into USA, Australia and the rest of Europe. We all know that Christianity is hated so much from the beginning. The issue is that whenever the west intervenes in the middle east, the Christians end up paying for it and are considered “crusaders” figure this one out. People talk about the suicide bombing in Belgium, France, but no one talks about the Christians in middle east because they are nobody. A 12 years old boy been crucified on the cross in Iraq because some paper in Denmark was mocking Mohammed or the fact all churches been burnt and destroyed throughout Iraq, Syria. Or burning of bible books and forcing people to convert or die by the sword. Who’s ISIS? Some criminals that can be dissolved within days that’s the sad thing

Under the regime the Christianity were not touched at all and lived in peace because the president of Syria and his father acknowledged and loved Christians. In 1970s and 1980s the Turks and Kurds wanted a piece of Syria and in an interview with Assad's father Hafez al-Assad quoted to the Kurds and the Turks "The Syria we live in today is not mine or yours, but it belongs to the rightful owners the Assyrians and that the rightful owners will come back one day and ask for their country". Probably the only country in middle east that offered Christians freedom and positions in governments. Unfortunately, it’s all changed now because of ISIS and other groups.

The bible scriptures must be fulfilled, Syria is oldest civilisation standing today and it will be no more in future. See Isaiah 17 New King James Version (NKJV) Proclamation Against Syria and Israel.

Remember all the Arabians countries were created recently and divided by British empire such nations never existed before. Here is the how the Assyrian empire looked also known as the fertile crescent.

20100912183346!Map_of_Assyria.png

Edited by Tiglath
Update

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know if you guys knew, the treasure of Nimrud was found in Iraq a few years back it's so fascinating, but very sad that the history of humanity is taken by ISIS and the rest of the groups.

Edited by Tiglath

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

Thanks Tiglath.  I feel for my brothers in Christ who live in that region. They are not safe and it seems to me if possible they should get out. I know that is easier said than done. Sigh!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/16/2016 at 6:01 AM, Tiglath said:

Below are some of the Satan's names found in bible. 

• Abaddon
  • Accuser
  • Adversary
  • Angel of light
  • Angel of the bottomless pit
  • Anointed covering cherub
  • Antichrist
  • Apollyon
  • Beast
  • Beelzebub
  • Belial
  • Deceiver
  • Devil
  • Dragon
  • Enemy
  • Evil one
  • Father of lies
  • God of this age
  • King of Babylon ( King of Magician)
  • King of the bottomless pit
  • King of Tyre
  • Lawless one
  • Leviathan
  • Liar
  • Little horn
  • Lucifer
  • Man of sin
  • Murderer
  • Power of darkness
  • Prince of the power of the air
  • Roaring lion
  • Rulers of the darkness
  • Ruler of demons
  • Ruler of this world
  • Satan
  • Serpent of old
  • Son of perdition
  • Star
  • Tempter
  • Thief

I beg to disagree: these are names and titles that some people say refer to Satan; but the Bible makes no such designation for many of these. These things are matters of opinion, not Bible doctrine.