• Days Won:  0

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Jonathon Cahn is all about the money.  The Bible does not tell us that the Harbingers given to Israel will be given to another nation also.  Are we being given warnings by God? Yes.  But not through Cahn and his moneymaking schemes.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

0k that is interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know if Cahn is legit or not.  I wouldn't discount that God can use anybody He wants, to give a warning. God used Balaam to bless Israel, just something to consider.

Edited by ((Michael))
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Mabel,,,,

I didn't click on the links you provided(I don't make a practice of using external links)but I have read the Harbinger & have heard Cahn many times,,,,he is a very interesting speaker,,,,,,I don't know what he is about or if his claims to be some kind of prophet hold water but besides all that ,from what I gathered is yet another interpretation of what is Written & a lot of speculation,,,,,much of what he say's sound very good,makes a lot of sense but it is STILL SPECULATION,,,,,,,,,,

Mark 13:32  

“But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:7 

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places

Matthew 24:6 

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet.

Revelation 3:3

Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you.

Luke 21:36 

But stay awake at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are going to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man.”

Matthew 24:36 

“But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.

Matthew 24:42-44 

Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Luke 21:25-26 

“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Matthew 24:13  

But the one who endures to the end will be saved.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 1 month later...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

On 03/05/2016 at 6:49 PM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Mabel,,,,

I didn't click on the links you provided(I don't make a practice of using external links)but I have read the Harbinger & have heard Cahn many times,,,,he is a very interesting speaker,,,,,,I don't know what he is about or if his claims to be some kind of prophet hold water but besides all that ,from what I gathered is yet another interpretation of what is Written & a lot of speculation,,,,,much of what he say's sound very good,makes a lot of sense but it is STILL SPECULATION,,,,,,,,,,

With love-in Christ,Kwik

yes speculation. and i dont need my head full of speculation and so i am careful of what i fill it with! ;) thanks for the scripture

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Mabel

Aww,you are very welcome & good girl,WISE decision,,,,,,,simply always compare what anyone says or writes to Gods Word,,,,,God is NEVER a Go d of confusion!                                                         With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

From the last bit of the article: 

all one needs to do, according to Beck, is determine whether the message rings true.

Glenn Beck is a bit of a nut.
What he is essentially doing here, is giving out a bit of his mormonism: they use this false test for truth.

I don't know if these harbingers are real, or if the linkages the author makes are legitimate.
I do know that the Bible actually spells out a sequence-of-events if you put the various sundry linear end-time narratives together holistically.

Right now, the battle between "North" and "South" is in full swing.  We've (being in the North) already have sent ships out.
This is the "War on Terror."  Of course it is impossible to conduct a war on a tactic...
What we really have is a cultural clash between the secular Greco-Roman states of the "West" and Islam.

Right now, the "clay" is infiltrating and not "mixing" (the word Daniel uses is 'arab which as a verb means to mix, but as a noun, means steppe dweller - and from which we get our word "Arab" - word play by God?  You betcha.) with the "iron" of the "North" which is Rome, i.e., Europe, the U.S., and Russia - which are all European-based cultures.

Right now, we are seeing rebellion, apostasy, increase to levels never before attained.  Whole denominations can't tell right from wrong and they call sin, "good."  Up is down and down is up, and everything is in flux, so that the average person is more caught up with stupid people trying to be the opposite sex.  Their value system is so warped that they care more about the shooting of a gorilla dragging an infant around like a rag doll than a human life.  Christians have a giant bullseye on them; they are politically incorrect and they are the only minority, other than straight, white men, who can be made fun of with impunity.

Still to come: the formation of the fourth terrible beast out of three contemporary kingdoms.  I think this will be the unification of the Roman "North" which is represented by three entities in the northern half of the Northern Hemisphere: the USA, Russia, and the EU.

Following that: the start of the one 'seven' by the "little horn" who rises from within the fourth terrible beast.  You will know that the one 'seven' has begun when Israel begins to build, in earnest - they've already laid down several foundational measures to begin - the Temple on the Temple Mount, or Mount Moriah.

Once that happens, real oppression will begin.  I expect the Gospel message and evangelism to be outlawed.

In all this: Endure patiently, keep the faith, and remain steadfast in the Rock that is Christ Jesus.  No matter what your "end", if you remain faithful and obedient to God's Commands (don't take the mark/worship the beast) you will be saved, either at the Last Trumpet call, or when the Martyrs are made alive.  Until then, live today in today, thank God, walk humbly with Him, act justly, and extend mercy.

• Loved it! 1