IGNORED

Is the Roman empire, alive ?and the last dominating empire ?

SINNERSAVED

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,195
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  14

2 hours ago, other one said:

that is one way to look at it...  hope it doesn't hurt too much...

lol you funny brother ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

The actual Roman Empire never fell. The empty shell collapsed. But the egg had already hatched into a religion before the collapse of its shell.

Here comes the test of ages.

What religion's worldwide Capital City is in Rome? 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Emperor Constantine saw in burgeoning, despised by the world, Christianity a cohesiveness his crumbling Empire sorely lacked. He legalized many religions but made Christianity the religion of State. And with the aid of his mother he set out to build a religion for his empire to morph into. For what outlasts kings and kingdoms, empires and emperors, republican-democracies and presidents more than simple religion? What draws greater devotion and loyalty above familial bonds? Even self preservation? But religion.

Capital city in Rome, instead of an Emperor there is a Pope. Instead of a Senate, the body of Cardinals. Regional governors... bishops... and on down to temple strongholds in most every city in the non-Islamic world...

Is the Roman empire, alive ? and the last dominating empire ?

Indeed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

14 hours ago, JohnD said:

Capital city in Rome, instead of an Emperor there is a Pope. ...

Is the Roman empire, alive ? and the last dominating empire ?

Indeed.

The Great Harlot rides the Beast, but it is not the Beast. Throughout the last 17 centuries, sometimes the rider controlled the Beast, and sometimes the Beast controlled the rider.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

A revived Roman Empire is not the last dominating empire. In fact, Rome has little to do with the final empire, other than maybe bowing to the beast and encouraging all good Catholics to do likewise. Rome has no place in the statute seen in the book of Daniel. There are many reason for this but three are really evident. The leaders of the three nations that are identified by Daniel all ruled their empires from Babylon. Rome did not. Related to this, all three empires occupied the same territory in terms of geography. Rome did not. Further, the leaders of these nations that ruled the same area in succession changed the culture of the conquered people to the worship of their own gods. Again, Rome did not. This is well documented in the bible and secular histories. We have very different facts concerning the Gold, Brass and Silver empires and Rome: The precious metals ruled toward the east, Rome was west and north; The precious metal capitols were in Babylon, Rome's capitol was not; The precious metal empires changed the culture of the conquered nations where Rome embraced the different cultures and traditions, as long as those cultures valued commerce and peace.

Many relate the verse "They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while." Rev 17:10, with the great statue from Daniel 2. First, there are only 4 empires in the statue and as such two empires must be forced into the interpretation of Rev 17:10. Second, Rev 4:1 says, "After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." This means everything spoken from this point occurs hereafter. The only conclusion is that the 7 kings from Rev 17:10 are yet future from the moment the prophecy was spoken. That leaves Assyria, Egypt and Rome orphaned as they do not fit the very distinct profile of the precious metal kingdoms, nor to they come hereafter. They are not a part of either Daniel 2 or Rev 17:10.

There is an empire that came after Greece that fits the same profile as the precious metals. This Iron Kingdom ruled the same area, their capitol was very near Babylon, they changed the culture of the conquered nations and, in keeping with this from Daniel, "And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all [things]: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise." this kingdom literally broke and smashed anything that would remind people of the conquered nation. That empire was Islam. Islam is the Iron kingdom and will be the final dominating empire. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/12/2016 at 7:34 PM, SINNERSAVED said:

we see that when Jesus was crucified , and the temple was destroyed it was by the Roman Empire , and it was  the dominating force at that time, and today , we have a Rome, and does it , dominate the religious  world belief today , and is it the last of the empires to dominate, or does it come to the ten  united  nations  plus the Rome, Empire, we see that the ten toes, are of clay and iron, is it because Rome, has, still a influence, on all countries, as the POPE, is a major factor in worlds religion ? could it be ?

or not to be ,?

does America fall under this Empire, for religious reasons in the end times, ?

or is it going to be a muslim Empire, in the end , above all these, that hold, the domination of religion, over the powers of Rome, ?

thank you and blessings............

The Roman Empire of the end times is the EU.    We are not at the final form of government yet, the ten kings, leaders - that the little horn will emerge among.     When he does emerge, it will be as the leader of the EU, in similitude to our U.S. president.

Years later, after Gog/Magog, and after his stint as the king of Israel, and revealed as the man of sin, killed and brought back to life as the beast of Revelation 13 - the end times Roman Empire, the EU will have gained control of all the oil fields in the middle east; and aligned with the western hemisphere nations such as the U.S. and Canada, will have become the dominate force in the world.    The rest of the world aligned into nations of the north, south, and east... will attack the beast (king of the west) near the end of the 7 years, in what are described in the battles of Daniel 11:40-45.

Edited by douggg

21 minutes ago, douggg said:

The Roman Empire of the end times is the EU.    We are not at the final form of government yet, the ten kings, leaders - that the little horn will emerge among.     When he does emerge, it will be as the leader of the EU, in similitude to our U.S. president.

Years later, after Gog/Magog, and after his stint as the king of Israel, and revealed as the man of sin, killed and brought back to life as the beast of Revelation 13 - the end times Roman Empire, the EU will have gained control of all the oil fields in the middle east; and aligned with the western hemisphere nations such as the U.S. and Canada, will have become the dominate force in the world.    The rest of the world aligned into nations of the north, south, and east... will attack the beast (king of the west) near the end of the 7 years, in what are described in the battles of Daniel 11:40-45.

okay so the word is that Rome, is not even part of the end times, events, ? this I have to disagree for it all circles around this country and its history and so we can not dis miss it,  there is more power in this then people realize,

second are you stating that there is a attack and a possible assisination on the beast and he comes, back according to revelation #13 ?

so if you believe that then the rome, taken out of power, is not the head would that was stated in prophecy ? is this what you want to believe is what the scripture says , ?

I am just asking,  for there is another terminology of the head wound of the beast , and so we have two different events for this one scripture, ?

just asking,

shalom

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,182
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎7‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 1:43 AM, Diaste said:

A revived Roman Empire is not the last dominating empire. In fact, Rome has little to do with the final empire, other than maybe bowing to the beast and encouraging all good Catholics to do likewise. Rome has no place in the statute seen in the book of Daniel. There are many reason for this but three are really evident. The leaders of the three nations that are identified by Daniel all ruled their empires from Babylon. Rome did not. Related to this, all three empires occupied the same territory in terms of geography. Rome did not. Further, the leaders of these nations that ruled the same area in succession changed the culture of the conquered people to the worship of their own gods. Again, Rome did not. This is well documented in the bible and secular histories. We have very different facts concerning the Gold, Brass and Silver empires and Rome: The precious metals ruled toward the east, Rome was west and north; The precious metal capitols were in Babylon, Rome's capitol was not; The precious metal empires changed the culture of the conquered nations where Rome embraced the different cultures and traditions, as long as those cultures valued commerce and peace.

Many relate the verse "They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while." Rev 17:10, with the great statue from Daniel 2. First, there are only 4 empires in the statue and as such two empires must be forced into the interpretation of Rev 17:10. Second, Rev 4:1 says, "After this I looked, and, behold, a door [was] opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard [was] as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter." This means everything spoken from this point occurs hereafter. The only conclusion is that the 7 kings from Rev 17:10 are yet future from the moment the prophecy was spoken. That leaves Assyria, Egypt and Rome orphaned as they do not fit the very distinct profile of the precious metal kingdoms, nor to they come hereafter. They are not a part of either Daniel 2 or Rev 17:10.

There is an empire that came after Greece that fits the same profile as the precious metals. This Iron Kingdom ruled the same area, their capitol was very near Babylon, they changed the culture of the conquered nations and, in keeping with this from Daniel, "And the fourth kingdom shall be strong as iron: forasmuch as iron breaketh in pieces and subdueth all [things]: and as iron that breaketh all these, shall it break in pieces and bruise." this kingdom literally broke and smashed anything that would remind people of the conquered nation. That empire was Islam. Islam is the Iron kingdom and will be the final dominating empire. 

Hi Diaste,

Some good thoughts there & I agree with most of it. You have thought through quite clearly, I believe.

Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, SINNERSAVED said:

okay so the word is that Rome, is not even part of the end times, events, ? this I have to disagree for it all circles around this country and its history and so we can not dis miss it,  there is more power in this then people realize,

second are you stating that there is a attack and a possible assisination on the beast and he comes, back according to revelation #13 ?

so if you believe that then the rome, taken out of power, is not the head would that was stated in prophecy ? is this what you want to believe is what the scripture says , ?

I am just asking,  for there is another terminology of the head wound of the beast , and so we have two different events for this one scripture, ?

just asking,

shalom

If you are saying "Rome" as referring to the Vatican and the RCC, yes, I take the woman to be destroyed with fire by the ten kings in Revelation 17 - as being the Vatican.     But I do not take the view that the Papacy and/or Pope is the beast, nor the Antichrist, nor the man of sin, nor the false prophet.

Regarding the mortally wounded and recovered head.   That person is the little horn initially, who becomes the king of Israel, the Antichrist; who in his heart (magnifies himself Daniel 8), who in his heart thinks has achieved God-hood,  goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God - revealing himself as the man of sin.

In Ezekiel 28:1-10, the prince of tyre, a code name for the man of sin, will be killed as a judgment from God - for sitting in the seat of God, setting his heart as though he is God, but God says to him - you are just a man.

Once killed, the person finds himself in hell in Isaiah 14.   He is taunted there before God brings him back to life, Isaiah 14:19-20, noted to be an abominable branch, indicating that he is a Jew, compared to Jesus the righteous branch.

When the person is brought back to life, he becomes supercharged because Satan unleashes the beast from the bottomless pit, which that unclean spirit possesses the come back to life man of sin - making him the beast of Revelation 13.

No, you are missing what I believe totally.     I don't believe from the historist or reformation framework of the Papacy/the Pope of being the beast/Antichrist/or false prophet.    The Pope is "a" false prophet, but not "the" false prophet.

The beast in Revelation 13 as a kingdom is the EU, that will have gained control of the territories of the former other three historic kingdoms - which is the reason for it's composite lion, bear, leopard appearance.

The beast in Revelation 13 as a person, goes through the stages of little horn, Antichrist, man of sin, then finally as becoming the beast.    Nothing to do with being the Pope.

The Pope cannot be the Antichrist because he is not qualified - as the person has to be a Jew descended from King David, and his religion Judaism... to be embraced by the Jews as their perceived messiah, King of Israel, Son of David.    And even the person who becomes the Antichrist will be rejected by the Jews as continuing as their King of Israel - once he commits the act of the transgression of desolation (Daniel 8).... and they turn to Jesus, finally.

Did I address your question to me?   Or did I misunderstand your question completely?

Edited by douggg

7 minutes ago, douggg said:

If you are saying "Rome" as referring to the Vatican and the RCC, yes, I take the woman to be destroyed with fire by the ten kings in Revelation 17 - as being the Vatican.     But I do not take the view that the Papacy and/or Pope is the beast, nor the Antichrist, nor the man of sin, nor the false prophet.

Regarding the mortally wounded and recovered head.   That person is the little horn initially, who becomes the king of Israel, the Antichrist; who in his heart (magnifies himself Daniel 8), who in his heart thinks has achieved God-hood,  goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God - revealing himself as the man of sin.

In Ezekiel 28:1-10, the prince of tyre, a code name for the man of sin, will be killed as a judgment from God - for sitting in the seat of God, setting his heart as though he is God, but God says to him - you are just a man.

Once killed, the person finds himself in hell in Isaiah 14.   He is taunted there before God brings him back to life, Isaiah 14:19-20, noted to be an abominable branch, indicating that he is a Jew, compared to Jesus the righteous branch.

When the person is brought back to life, he becomes supercharged because Satan unleashes the beast from the bottomless pit, which that unclean spirit possesses the come back to life man of sin - making him the beast of Revelation 13.

No, you are missing what I believe totally.     I don't believe from the historist or reformation framework of the Papacy/the Pope of being the beast/Antichrist/or false prophet.    The Pope is "a" false prophet, but not "the" false prophet.

The beast in Revelation 13 as a kingdom is the EU, that will have gained control of the territories of the former other three historic kingdoms - which is the reason for it's composite lion, bear, leopard appearance.

The beast in Revelation 13 as a person, goes through the stages of little horn, Antichrist, man of sin, then finally as becoming the beast.    Nothing to do with being the Pope.

The Pope cannot be the Antichrist because he is not qualified - as the person has to be a Jew descended from King David, and his religion Judaism... to be embraced by the Jews as their perceived messiah, King of Israel, Son of David.    And even the person who becomes the Antichrist will be rejected by the Jews as continuing as their King of Israel - once he commits the act of the transgression of desolation (Daniel 8).... and they turn to Jesus, finally.

Did I address your question to me?   Or did I misunderstand your question completely?

that was address , very well, and you have done your home, work I see, but I did not say that the papacy or the pope was the beast , I said that the rome, empire still has a major part, in all of this and more today , and no one knows what power, exists from this country and the Vatican,

but I will look up what you said and place it side by side with the other frame, work that others have explained it to be, the same, and so I need some, time, to look this, up , thank you very much for your answer and giving me food for thought and more research to look up,

blessings to you  and shalom