IGNORED

Is The Blood_Line of Judah,an Imposter.?

7Dove77

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

This is what I have,so far:

We can witness one of the conversations Christ had with the imposter Jew where He stated,

John 8:32)-"And ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall make  ye free"

Christ was talking about being free from sin,but the imposter Jews,responded,

John 8:33)-"We be Abrahams seed ,and were never in bondage to any man ,how sayest,thou,ye shall be made free.

From (Jerimiah 24),reads,that Judah did in fact go into captivity . They are openly admitting it,they never went into bondage,documenting,(they are not of the blood-line of Judah),

Are these the imposters who claim to be the Tribe of Judah as Christ warned about in( Rev 2:9)-(Rev 3:9)..

Christ would reply,

John 8:37)-I know that ye are Abrahams seed,but ye seek to kill Me,because my word hath no place in you.

(Strongs word " know" is 1492,comes from 3708,meaning = To Percieve,To Appear)

So,what are your thoughts?...................

Blessings,With Gods Grace,

7Dove77

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, 7Dove77 said:

We can witness one of the conversations Christ had with the imposter Jew where He stated,

John 8:33)-"We be Abrahams seed ,and were never in bondage to any man ,how sayest,thou,ye shall be made free.

From (Jerimiah 24),reads,that Judah did in fact go into captivity . They are openly admitting it,they never went into bondage,documenting,(they are not of the blood-line of Judah),

Are these the imposters who claim to be the Tribe of Judah as Christ warned about in( Rev 2:9)-(Rev 3:9)..

Christ would reply,

John 8:37)-I know that ye are Abrahams seed,but ye seek to kill Me,because my word hath no place in you.

7Dove77

Not all of them....The wicked did sneak in though,they are those that call themselves Jew's but are not,the evil of the two baskets....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

2 hours ago, 7Dove77 said:

Christ would reply,

7Dove77

The two part man, spirit and flesh, has a problem in that his carnal mind is enmity against God therefore even the bloodline of Abraham are enemies of Christ.  But what dod God say?  "For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him."  But the scripture says that though they be as the sand if the sea only a remnant shall be saved and narrow is the way unto life and few there be who find it.

Jesus acknowledged that these were infact children of Abraham but pointed out the truth that they were not of God. They were simply born of the flesh and needed to be born of God through the Spirit if they were to have life.  It is written that Gods Spirit pleads with or strives with man's spirit but only for a short time because man is also flesh.

One cannot work with men unless first the men are born of the spirit rather than the flesh.  Therefore EVERYONE begins as an imposter in need of becoming a child of God.  For it is written that we are all the offspring of God yet not every man has the knowledge of God, therefore we have been given charge and are responsible for seeking to reconcile all unto God through the spirit by preaching and teaching the gospel of God by word AND deed.

Peace

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 4/12/2016 at 9:42 PM, 7Dove77 said:

Christ would reply,

7Dove77

No the bloodline of Judah went on as prophesied, to someone with Messianic belief in the Lord (Jesus) as a Christian shall fulfill all the prophecies concerning the descendant of King David of Old that shall lead the Lord's people in the endtime. Forget the AC and his worldwide horde of good citizens, we shall overcome as the Bible is the book of the future. Our future and that for a reason. It is climatic not anti-climatic. Christians win because we have Christ. We can not fail.

Forget Judiasm they missed the Messianic boat, but they can accept the Lord and become Christians.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

Our end time leader is from the lineage of Judah........ whereas our endtime priest/priestess is of the tribe of Levi

These are our Two Candlesticks, Branches, WITNESSES.

For Christians are put in our tribes in the endtime for efficiency sake as were our forefathers in Moses time, exactly the same plan and format, except we will volunteer for the journey and want to be there rather than being forced and wanting to return to EGYPT.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

On 12/04/2016 at 0:42 PM, 7Dove77 said:

Christ would reply,

7Dove77

Hi 7Dove77

Jesus was in the temple surrounded by all the Jews.  There were some there that believed in him, and some that did not.  Jesus whole message here was that just because you are a Jew, a descendant of Abraham, does not make you any special, for they have to do the same works of Abraham (Faith) to be considered Abrahams children (Children of the faith)

Jesus is speaking "spiritually" to them.  Speaking of the heart.  They were real Jews, but it's the heart Jesus is concerned with, not the bloodline.

They didn't see themselves ever in bondage to any man because in their hearts they believe they serve God.  Jesus is saying, no you don't honour God because there is no "faith".  If they had "faith" they would of believed the Son of God was standing right there speaking to them and wouldn't of been trying to trip him up.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  326
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

Sister.

Thank you, for conversing with me,in this Topic.

Blessings,

7Dove77

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  134
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  8,142
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

On 12/04/2016 at 10:42 PM, 7Dove77 said:

The term "imposter" is incorrect.  These were clearly descendants of Jacob (Israel), but the majority of Jews of Jesus' day did not believe Him.  This made them unbelieving and rebellious, which is not the same as "imposter".  They were not Gentiles or Samaritans posing as Jews.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 4/12/2016 at 11:42 PM, 7Dove77 said:

Christ would reply,

7Dove77

You answered your own question (refuting it your premise, actually). Jesus said I perceive (know) you are Abraham's seed...

This is about the Jews being deceived. Nothing more.