IGNORED

Paul Says 3 Groups Should Be Silent in the Church ....

Jayne

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, Ezra said:

David,

You statement above, as well as your other posts look like you do have one bandwagon, which is Feminism.  That is all you have been doing since coming on to Worthy forums. 

Paul, being a chosen apostle of Christ, and having received direct revelations from Christ, wrote by Divine inspiration.  So your words "and forget Paul when he contradicts Jesus" are utter nonsense and in fact are a direct assault on Scripture.  And Christians know who is actually behind direct assaults on Scripture since the Garden of Eden.

NO, do some research.. I have posted about Easter Sunday, the Cross, Salvation by Grace, against Nationalism, for Missionary work, and more, Please accuse me if you choose on any of these topics as well. It almost always deals with the Lord's principle of Equality, Love and Grace. Maybe you have heard of them.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  137
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

38 minutes ago, Ezra said:

As I said to David, I will say to you, that to claim that Paul contradicted Christ is UTTER NONSENSE.  One can understand if enemies of Christ and enemies of the Gospel make such foolish allegations.  But for Christians to do so is extremely dangerous, and reveals what is happening in Christendom today.

As stated elsewhere Christians should follow Pauls example of being a full time, totally commited , forsake all disciple... probably the bravest of all, and hence the most unstoppable and victorious in getting the message out initially.

For Yes, in this area he is a great example, even though he like all of us made mistakes. If I not allowed to mention that he was human or made mistakes, so be it. I wont go into the details.

Now back to the topic, and you all can try to explain what Paul wrote.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

I'm sorry. But there are so many topics on this same subject that I can not keep track of which topic I am posting about. I am going to go some research on the things that Paul said and why he said them. But I had so much going on this week that I have not gotten to it yet.