• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

My wonderful Brother Mega,,,,,

WOW,,,,,I not only "got a kick" out of it,,,,,,I am very impressed,well done     I think I will go back & read it again tonight after I've settled in,,,,,,,,,,you came up with that eloquent piece all on your own?   WOW,knew there was more in that kanoggin than meets the eye!!!! I love it,Mega,,,,,,,,,I love you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you,do you mind if I go to your blog from time to time?

With much love,your Sister in Christ,,,,,,,,,,

Nooby noob,,,,,,

Ah,perfect application of our Fathers WORD,,,,,,,,,,,Amen,Brother   Amen!!!!!   You are a Blessing        I love you,Kwik

BTW Guys,,,,,I do have something I am considering contributing here,,,,,,lol,first I must find it amongst the rubble of my collection of "works" over the years,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,give me a little time to sort through,if that's okay    It is something I wrote from many years ago that is a bit antiquated but still topical & you may like it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if you wouldn't mind saying a little prayer that my search does not become daunting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Praise Jesus!!!!                                                :39:"Hmmm,where do I start?":sherlock:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08
  • Days Won:  0

Psalm 19:1-6: The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world. In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun, which is like a bridegroom coming forth from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is hidden from its heat. (NIV)

How Strange Twists in DNA Orchestrate Life

Source: https://www.quantamagazine.org/20160105-supercoiled-dna/

I differ with the author of this article.  It's not "Mother Nature" trying to convey a message to us.  It is God our Father.

Absolutely Saved,,,,,

"mother nature"......and who might SHE be??????    NOT!     Besides,in the 70's is when I was in college,I didn't agree structural changes also help DNA communicate along its length,,,,,

I did believe there was a cause & effect occurring because SOMEONE(GOD)had designed it that way,,,,,,,the splitting of the helix was just the beginnings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God put His IMPRINT there for us to yet discover & explore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will this breakthrough bring us any close                like the Tower of Babel,no,not at all     but it will bring many a lost soul to the Foot of the Cross,,,,,,,DNA is in fact "The Source Code",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Source is God!                                                  With love -in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

7 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Absolutely Saved,,,,,

"mother nature"......and who might SHE be??????    NOT!     Besides,in the 70's is when I was in college,I didn't agree structural changes also help DNA communicate along its length,,,,,

I did believe there was a cause & effect occurring because SOMEONE(GOD)had designed it that way,,,,,,,the splitting of the helix was just the beginnings,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,God put His IMPRINT there for us to yet discover & explore,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,will this breakthrough bring us any close                like the Tower of Babel,no,not at all     but it will bring many a lost soul to the Foot of the Cross,,,,,,,DNA is in fact "The Source Code",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Source is God!                                                  With love -in Christ,Kwik

You know who mother nature is Kwik the one that wears flowers in her hair.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

3 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

You know who mother nature is Kwik the one that wears flowers in her hair

mothernature.jpg

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

13 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

My wonderful Brother Mega,,,,,

WOW,,,,,I not only "got a kick" out of it,,,,,,I am very impressed,well done     I think I will go back & read it again tonight after I've settled in,,,,,,,,,,you came up with that eloquent piece all on your own?   WOW,knew there was more in that kanoggin than meets the eye!!!! I love it,Mega,,,,,,,,,I love you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank you,do you mind if I go to your blog from time to time?

With much love,your Sister in Christ,,,,,,,,,,

Last things first Kwik. Of course you can view my blog. If a blog was not to be viewed, why would one put it on the net? The from time to time idea, well, that may or may not be fruitful. I do not do much with it. I started in originally, because George asked the Chat Admins of the time to blog, so that chatters could get to know us a little better. Later I realized that the notion of a blog, is to log one's thoughts, speak what is on your mind.

Well, over the years, my mind changes, and sometimes I am probably out of it altogether, so, it you read and old entry, it may or may not represent my current thinking.

I am not sure anyone as ever accused me of eloquence before, but yes, I more or less came up with that on my own. The idea of putting the check mark on an atom, and mixing it up in a big bowl, I stole from Josh McDowell, only he used a check mark on a silver dollar in a pile two feet deep the size of Texas . . . or was it the United States? His example, was an estimate of the probability of all 300 plus Old Testament prophecies being true in the life of one man (Jesus).

All of the numbers for the math calculations and the DNA info, I gleaned from secular sites on the web here and there. The bit about the million monkeys on a million typewriters for a million years, I got from something I heard Walter R. Martin say on the Bible Answerman radio program, in the 80's,

Otherwise, I think the concept and verbiage is all mine, and I am particularly satisfied with the 'modifiy this sentence' illustration of the difference between random changes and intelligent design, though some have told me they did not understand what I was having them do. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to confess the small amount of plagiarism there.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,056
  • Content Per Day:  15.08
  • Days Won:  0

DNA and Quantum Entanglement

Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when pairs or groups of particles are generated or interact in ways such that the quantum state of each particle cannot be described independently — instead, a quantum state must be described for the system as a whole.  Even when quantum particles are separated by a distance, they still act as connected.  Einstein is quoted as describing this entanglement as "spooky" and ultimately dismissed the idea of quantum entanglement.  But scientists have now proven quantum entanglement some 80 years after it was proposed.

Another way of expressing quantum entanglement is nearly instantaneous (10,000 times faster than light) communication of information at a distance between quantum particles.  Could this lead to instantaneous communication at greater distances such as between Earth and Mars, or further?  How about quantum computers? 

Source: Quantum Entanglement at a Distance

So how does this relate to DNA?  Maybe this explains some of the strange connections between twins.  Identical twins are genetically entangled and share the same DNA code.

Source: From Entanglement to Telepathy

Source: Strange Experiment

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

7 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

mothernature.jpg

I can't believe you found that picture,   That's Her!!!!!