• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Shayha

I am in complete agreement with Butero but I do think there are a couple of red flags here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you mentioned how completely & utterly depressed you were on vacation for 2 weeks at the time your parents told you that you were forbidden to talk to him anymore,that scares me off,,,,

No matter who is in or out of your life you should always have the Peace,Joy & Comfort of our Lord,,,,,,even in sadness,in grief & in loss

I lost my dad a couple of years ago,the closest ,deepest love for any person I could ever have(besides my husband) & even with the feeling of grave mourning ,losing the most important person in my life I still had the Joy of my Lord,I was still at Peace,,,I was Comforted,,,,,,,,if my husband left me today,no one could steal the Joy of the Lord in my heart,,,,,,Jesus takes up all of my heart & I am completed by Him & Him alone,my ghusband is ADDED to my Joy but he could never make me complete,I am complete already,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am madly in love with my hubby,he is my world,this world ,,,,,He is a Gift from God,My Love is God,He adds to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,think about that

God takes 2 complete people,complete in Him & join them to be together as one flesh,,,,He is the Core    An incomplete person can never be completed by another human being,if you are looking for someone to fill that void it is a red flag to draw nearer to the ONE WHO first loved you

Perhaps the desires of your heart need be changed,ask God,He will help but you will need to be Willing to know the answer    Love Kwik

And to God be the Glory!

I realize that looking back at that time now that I've grown closer to God and learned to truly trust Him. Back then, I didn't have that trust so though I was a Christian, I wasn't focused on God. Once I had the chance to talk to him again, and we got to know more about each other, I started to learn more about myself , including all the areas of my life I needed to fix or improve, especially my relationship with God. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Shayha...............

Praise the Lord,,,,,,,,,,,,I am so happy to hear that,personal growth is just wonderful,,,,,it is not an easy thing to look at your own flaws & be honest about it,we can take a breathe & say  "Thank You Jesus",,,,,,,,,God Bless you                          Love,Kwik

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Ask yourself, "Do I really want to be with someone who doesn't love or want to be with me?"  With prayer, I think you will find your answer.

Of course I want to be with someone that loves me and wants to be with me. He does love me as a very close friend and wants to spend time with me in person; we text each other everyday throughout the day. But shouldn't a chance be freely given before a decision such as that is made? At least that's the conclusion I've come to whenever I pray about it. Letting God decide when he and I meet, while continuing to love him and following God's Word.

Once I had the chance to talk to him again, and we got to know more about each other, I started to learn more about myself , including all the areas of my life I needed to fix or improve, especially my relationship with God. 

Just stay focused on God & yes indeed,following God Word & His Will,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always continue to love,it will either stay a love between Brother & Sister in Christ or you will both find yourselves"in love",God Will show you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Shayha,my hubby started out as my Brother in Christ,my friend,my best friend and then before we knew it,,,,,,zappo!!! Neither of us were looking f or any relationships,we were both perfectly happy & completely fulfilled by the Lord,,,,,,,,,,,we actually thought relationships could possibly interfere with our personal relationship with God,God had another Plan for us & we could not be happier,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just Trust the Lord to add to your life what He has for you & STAY FOCUSED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is a wonderful life with Jesus,our Heavenly Father is full of surprises        :emot-heartbeat:

4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Just stay focused on God & yes indeed,following God Word & His Will,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,always continue to love,it will either stay a love between Brother & Sister in Christ or you will both find yourselves"in love",God Will show you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Shayha,my hubby started out as my Brother in Christ,my friend,my best friend and then before we knew it,,,,,,zappo!!! Neither of us were looking f or any relationships,we were both perfectly happy & completely fulfilled by the Lord,,,,,,,,,,,we actually thought relationships could possibly interfere with our personal relationship with God,God had another Plan for us & we could not be happier,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just Trust the Lord to add to your life what He has for you & STAY FOCUSED,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is a wonderful life with Jesus,our Heavenly Father is full of surprises        :emot-heartbeat:

Thank you Kwik. :) I'm certainly trying my best to focus on God and trust Him completely. Honestly I think it's why it's become easier for me to handle it when I talk to my friend about it and when I think of it; it doesn't hurt anymore. I only feel peace and love. He has become my best friend despite us never meeting in person. And he will always be that if not more because of what we have been through and how God keeps us together even if it's just online. Hearing your story kwik is encouraging, but also a reminder of what I must continue to do, even if it doesn't end the same way for me. God has blessed me by bringing this man into my life in itself. 

Awww Shayha,,,,you got me all choked up,you are a very sweet person & I just know God has something very special for you,Praise Jesus!!!! It is so true that when we are devoted to our First Love(our Lord) & the less we think about ourselves the more we are entrusted with great Blessings & Assignments,it is all preparation  & growth to be able to handle the Positions God has in store for us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes being a wife & mother is the Position ahead,sometimes something else or "PLUS",,,,,,,,,,,,learning how to be first & foremost"God centered,focused,faithful,trusting,obedient,dedicated etc,,,,"is building a FIRM foundation & Relationship that prepares us for earthly relationships with,again,,,,,,the Heart & Mind of Christ,,,,,,,,,,,doing the Will of our Father

Many Blessings & prayers to you,Sister,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your guy certainly sounds like a man of God & a wonderful Blessing,who knows what lies ahead but surely it will be FANTASTIC!!!!!              Glory to God!!!      Keep us posted,we love you               Your Sis,Kwik

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Awww Shayha,,,,you got me all choked up,you are a very sweet person & I just know God has something very special for you,Praise Jesus!!!! It is so true that when we are devoted to our First Love(our Lord) & the less we think about ourselves the more we are entrusted with great Blessings & Assignments,it is all preparation  & growth to be able to handle the Positions God has in store for us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sometimes being a wife & mother is the Position ahead,sometimes something else or "PLUS",,,,,,,,,,,,learning how to be first & foremost"God centered,focused,faithful,trusting,obedient,dedicated etc,,,,"is building a FIRM foundation & Relationship that prepares us for earthly relationships with,again,,,,,,the Heart & Mind of Christ,,,,,,,,,,,doing the Will of our Father

Many Blessings & prayers to you,Sister,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,your guy certainly sounds like a man of God & a wonderful Blessing,who knows what lies ahead but surely it will be FANTASTIC!!!!!              Glory to God!!!      Keep us posted,we love you               Your Sis,Kwik

Aww thanks, Kwik. :) Many prayers and blessings to you as well. And I completely agree with what you're saying about having that firm foundation in God. If we don't have that, then we will be lost in everything we do! Whether that's as a mother, a friend, a wife, a teacher, anything.

Yes, he does sound like it. lol Haven't run into any other guy like him before, that's for sure. I'm continuing to pray and patient to see what God has in store for me. :) 

So recently, my friend has told me on multiple occasions that he will be alone for a week in May- my birthday week no less- because his family will be going to see other family and he will be stuck at home because he has college classes to attend. He's expressed how he's bummed at the fact he's going to be alone and probably bored, so I brought up the idea to him that maybe with a little convincing, I could come and see him for that week. But when I suggested it, he said no because he will have his classes, chores, errands, and people coming over to fix parts of the house and patio. I'm not really sure why that would be grounds enough for me to not come, unless it's fear of others reactions as mentioned before, but still. I feel like it would be a good time for the two of us to meet up if he is able and I am able. Not to mention what a great birthday that would be.

Blessings Shayha......

Yeah,I think it was a very nice suggestion but it seems the reasons  he gave you to say "not the best time"are valid..........He does sound like a nice guy and not one to make up lame excuses,especially that he is a man of God,,,,,,,,It is good to be focused on studies & doing what he must do,decently & orderly,,,,

Respect his position and let God do what He does & time play out,,,,,,,my best to you for many Blessings      Love,Kwik