Need advice

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

My husband of thirty years says he loves me but sits around and plays video games for hours when he is not at work.  He also had thousands of pictures of sexy women in Photobucket which he deleted most after I protested, supposedly they were for posting in a forum called Survivalist Boards and had to be in Photobucket for them to be able to post them on the forum, he says it was just joking around with the guys, but each month so far this year I have found more pictures of scantly dressed women on his phone.  He messages women he does not know like on Facebook a pretty woman holding a gun, he private messaged her "Rover said to tell you hello", he calls himself Rover.  He emails with women on a rare occasion and is a little to comfy with them..  He says he does not cheat but he looks at women even when I am with him in town.  A lot of the spam on his gmail account is from sites that introduce you to and hook you up with women.  He says it's my imagination and the pictures mean nothing and says I'm paranoid and often blames me or gets mad when I don't believe him.  What should be my view of him?  Am I paranoid or is there a real reason for concern? 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, biblerover said:

My husband of thirty years says he loves me but sits around and plays video games for hours when he is not at work.  He also had thousands of pictures of sexy women in Photobucket which he deleted most after I protested, supposedly they were for posting in a forum called Survivalist Boards and had to be in Photobucket for them to be able to post them on the forum, he says it was just joking around with the guys, but each month so far this year I have found more pictures of scantly dressed women on his phone.  He messages women he does not know like on Facebook a pretty woman holding a gun, he private messaged her "Rover said to tell you hello", he calls himself Rover.  He emails with women on a rare occasion and is a little to comfy with them..  He says he does not cheat but he looks at women even when I am with him in town.  A lot of the spam on his gmail account is from sites that introduce you to and hook you up with women.  He says it's my imagination and the pictures mean nothing and says I'm paranoid and often blames me or gets mad when I don't believe him.  What should be my view of him?  Am I paranoid or is there a real reason for concern? 

The old saying 'where there's smoke there's fire' comes to mind.  What your husband is doing is disrespectful to you.  Is he a believer? You could remind him of this passage in God's word:

Matthew 5:28

“But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

Thank you, I am not really sure how to reply to each of your post, like you did mine, but thank you.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

3 hours ago, biblerover said:

Thank you, I am not really sure how to reply to each of your post, like you did mine, but thank you.

:thumbsup:

Hit The "Quote" Button Of The Post You Are Interested In And Type Below The Box That Comes Up
So Easy Even A Joe Can Do It, lol~!

:)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Welcome praying. Not a good place to be. Makes you feel so worthless. If he is is chatting and emailing he may or may not be cheating but he is just a step a way. Pray for him. Trust God. He will lead you in the right direction. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

This is a terrible situation that you are in.  Pray for help with your marriage.  Maybe suggest a marriage counselor to your husband because your marriage "deserves" it.  There is an opportunity here for you to forgive his disrespectfullness towards you and enjoy many more years of a happy marriage.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 4/21/2016 at 1:48 PM, biblerover said:

Am I paranoid or is there a real reason for concern? 

I doubt that you are paranoid.....    if you can manage try getting him to attend one of these weekends.   These are not just for marriages that are in trouble, but for all people.      We learned a lot from them.....    and I can tell you that both of you need to learn some of the things that are there.   Marriage is a two path thing and when you have been together for many years those paths can drift apart....    This weekend helps just about everyone get their paths back together.

I'll leave it at that...

• Thumbs Up 1

On April 21, 2016 at 2:00 PM, MorningGlory said:

The old saying 'where there's smoke there's fire' comes to mind.  What your husband is doing is disrespectful to you.  Is he a believer? You could remind him of this passage in God's word:

Matthew 5:28

“But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.”

Ok, I figured this part out.  I hit "quote" to be able to reply to what you said but I tried hitting the little heart to 'like" comments but it did not work.  I don't know how to reply to peoples comments.  Except for the "quote" thing that I discovered.  I am not stupid i just have never done a forum before.

On April 25, 2016 at 8:58 AM, other one said:

I doubt that you are paranoid.....    if you can manage try getting him to attend one of these weekends.   These are not just for marriages that are in trouble, but for all people.      We learned a lot from them.....    and I can tell you that both of you need to learn some of the things that are there.   Marriage is a two path thing and when you have been together for many years those paths can drift apart....    This weekend helps just about everyone get their paths back together.

I'll leave it at that...

I doubt that you are paranoid.....    if you can manage try getting him to attend one of these weekends.   These are not just for marriages that are in trouble, but for all people.      We

I'll leave it at that...

Just read a lot of replays that I didm't know were there, no notifications except for the initial sign up notifications.  I saw each post by each one of you, that you that you took the time to reply, thank you.  Is everyone going to see this or just the woman who I hit "quote" on?