• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

6 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

No, that's why I'm an unaffiliated registered voter who doesn't vote in pointless party primaries.

I would agree, in that primaries are pointless if the system is going to pick the nomination without regard to how the people have voted.  

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  58
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Best thing to happen: Bill Clinton trying to stump for Hillary. In walks Caitlyn Jenner, She/he walks over to Bill Clinton and hails Hillery's virtues,,,,,,, then puts a big lip smacking kiss on Bill. Job done!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Bruce Jenner had HIS glory days & I really wish he would fade away from the lime light gracefully & that the media would stop all this "Caitlin garbage",,,,,,,he is a very poor representative for the American people & I believe he thinks he is just the opposite,,,,,,,,I don't even think he knows what he is striving for these days,,,,,,,,,,,,I pray for him a lot,,,,,,,very sad,very lost & confused

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  151
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/12/1972

Create a third bathroom for them, or not, that may be too humiliating.  Where else are they supposed to go?  Until there's a new law, I agree with Trump.  Make friends with them in there, give them a Bible tract.  

trans·gen·der
transˈjendər,tranzˈjendər/
adjective

1. denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

actually it's not the transgenders that is the problem.....   it's the perverts using the new law for their perverted purposes.....

I really don't think most transgenders are going to go into a ladies room and be offensive to the women there......    and cross dresser perverts have been going into ladies rooms for generations to do their perverted things.

Schools where people take showers is a different thing and should not happen.....   at least not if the bathrooms and showers are anything like the mens locker rooms were when I was in school.   I dropped out of sports so I didn't have to go around naked in front of just other boys much less girls....    but I do know some guys that would have gone into the girls locker room just because they were perverts.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

22 minutes ago, other one said:

I really don't think most transgenders are going to go into a ladies room and be offensive to the women there......    and cross dresser perverts have been going into ladies rooms for generations to do their perverted things.

Yes the ones who use it for their own perversions are a problem, but transgenders can also be offensive. Long before I got saved, I was in a ladies bathroom and some "lady" asked me to zip up her dress. Turns out she was a he undergoing hormone treatments to become a she. I was quite disturbed.

disturbed I can see ok, but were you really in any danger...     I personally am not familiar with ladies bathrooms as to the privacy that is inside them. 

I don't know how I would feel if the situation was reversed and a lady was having trouble with her zipper   or whatever...

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

40 minutes ago, other one said:

disturbed I can see ok, but were you really in any danger...     I personally am not familiar with ladies bathrooms as to the privacy that is inside them. 

I don't know how I would feel if the situation was reversed and a lady was having trouble with her zipper   or whatever...

There is a lot more details than that. He/she was exposed in the main part of the bathroom. And then proceeded to give me explicit details of the therapy, surgery, etc. I did feel quite unsafe.

I think it was time to run....