• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

So do you think rapture is before or after.

23sept2017-once_in_7000years_occurence_revelation12_v1n2.jpg.74c3279dc14c9bd6476f7a982a33d058.thumb.jpg.a4efd7b88ec9ca134133682644b4158b.jpg

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Ok, lets just look at this. The bible is from the perspective of israel. Israel did not have these constellations. They are greek in origin (Ptolemy). I rather doubt this view tigger. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting. Thanks for posting. 

For we know that the heavens declare the glory of God. It is in this context that Paul discusses where faith comes from as he quotes from Psalm 19 in Romans 10. It was God who called all the stars by name. Originally it was He who gave them their names. The Mazzaroth or Zodiac is mentioned a couple of times in the Bible. However, there are many passages that speak directly of specific constellations or allude to them. 

For example:

Job 9:9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.

Job 38:31-33

31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?

Amos 5:8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Ok, lets just look at this. The bible is from the perspective of israel. Israel did not have these constellations. They are greek in origin (Ptolemy). I rather doubt this view tigger. 

the constellation was known by other names as far back as 1000 BC.    The book of Revelation does not use the word Virgo, just a reference to a virgin in the sky.   Virgo is just what we call that sign today.

Luckily we don't have all that long to see if what Revelation refers to is that sign in the sky......     it is so rare that I have trouble just poofing it off.     When I ran my stellarium program through another 6,000 years from the date next year and that will not happen again in another 6,000 years.       I just find it difficult to pay no attention to it at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

Other how many years apart is blood moon.

8 minutes ago, tigger398 said:

Other how many years apart is blood moon.

Are you speaking of the tetrad of blood moons that we just experienced?   I'd have to look it up, but it seems that I read it would be several hundred years before it happens again.   I'm not sure that those have any real scripture reference though...   none that I am aware of.   The big flap over them, with most people, really had to do with historical things that happened about the same time more than Scripture

just for total eclipses, they happen much more frequently.     The next total eclipse is January 31, 2018.   The west coast will be able to view it.

Might I add that if you are thinking of the prophecies of the moon turning blood red and the sun not giving off it's light, this can't be an eclipse....   for you can't have both a solar eclipse and lunar eclipse on the same day.....   something much more drastic has to happen, but what, I personally do not know.

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  315
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1959

ezekiel has seen this before. But the date was 11172017 and the sun dial will go backwards. The fourth Bowl following by the fourth trumpet then the fourth seal and the Earth will speed up as Christ said the days will be shorten, blessed to them that arrive to 11172032. This is not the first time. Take note the word again below. Yea it is the end of the fig tree prophecy, God doesn't have to give any more time.

Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,111
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/26/2016 at 7:42 AM, other one said:

Might I add that if you are thinking of the prophecies of the moon turning blood red and the sun not giving off it's light, this can't be an eclipse....   for you can't have both a solar eclipse and lunar eclipse on the same day.....   something much more drastic has to happen, but what, I personally do not know.

Major volcanic eruptions can have that effect.

A pole shift or reversal would cause the Pacific Ring of Fire to go off. "[E]very mountain and island [will be] moved out of its place" after the "great earthquake" of Rev. 6:12, and the skies will be darkened worldwide.

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

Major volcanic eruptions can have that effect.

A pole shift or reversal would cause the Pacific Ring of Fire to go off. "[E]very mountain and island [will be] moved out of its place" after the "great earthquake" of Rev. 6:12, and the skies will be darkened worldwide.

Planet X could move between us and the sun and do that also.....    rather unlikely but just lots of things could do that.....    sun could shift it's light toward the infra red and do that also.....     Personally if we have a pole shift I think we will think it's the end before the sun goes out   LoL    what a day that would be...     at least we really don't have to fear any of them.....   although It does give me a bit of a pause to think that Satan and at least 30 million bad angels would be thrown down here amongst us for some time...  even though I know we win in the end, the trip there is a bit more than spooky.