AWAB

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Dear All Friends Hope you Will be Fine .

My Name is Madni Awab i'm from pakistan . working in saudi arabia.  i want to change my religion to christian before i'm muslim now here is to much problem if i change my religion here may be he kill me please help me .

(edited-please don't give links to your email address)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome AWAB :)

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12

Welcome! 

Remember, you can worship God in your heart. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings AWAB......

Welcome to Worthy.........So you have accepted Jesus as your Lord & Savior,,,,,,HALLELUYAH!!!!!! That is the greatest news we could have ever heard today!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,    I cannot begin to understand living & working in the middle east where you are not really free to choose a religion,where they do not acknowledge the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD,,,,,,,,,,my heart aches for you & perhaps you are playing it "safe" by not making that so public,I don't think I am qualified to make any suggestions because it is not my life that is at stake,,,,,,I know the Word of God and I could only HOPE that I,in your place would never deny my Savior,,,,,,

Mark 8:38

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."

1 John 2:22

Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.

Matthew 10:33

"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.

Jesus took my place on the Cross,He Gave His life for me & for YOU that we could have Everlasting Life with Him in the Presence of God the Father,God the Son & God the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,Because He died for me ,I live for Him,,,,,,I pray that I would also be ready to die(physically) for Him              I am a Christian for a very long time,the decision to follow Jesus never threatened my physical life before but to not follow Him would be a far worse consequence for all time(Eternal),,,,,,,,,,,I don't know how to advise you except to share with you what Jesus says(Scripture verses quoted)

I am praying for you,our temporal life is in Gods Hands,,,,,,,,I don't believe anyone can do anything to us without God allowing it & if it is Gods Will for us to come home to Him then we are still in His Hands and will have died for His Glory,,,,,,,,this has to be between you & the Lord,if you truly have come to Jesus then ask Him to give you Wisdom & Understanding by the Power of His Holy Spirit,He Will direct your footsteps,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,only He can show you the Purpose of your Calling

God Bless you & to God be the Glory                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thanks All friends please also pray for me i love jesus , When i accept i i jesus i cry to much. i just ask to jesus forgive me...

And friends please help me i want to change my country . here is to much problem.. may be he kill me, no problem if he kill me  jesus with me , my dream is after death i meet with jesus.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Blessings to you Awab. It is wonderful when the Father draws you to himself, for daily HE adds to the Body of Christ, the Church body. I know you 

live in a difficult circumstances. Worship in your heart and ask the Father's direction by the Ruach Kodesh, Holy Spirit. He will direct you as to what

to do and not to do while living in a muslim country. We understand that we are all the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. We are children through

the Covenant of Promise that Yahweh made to those in faith who accept believe and follow him. I do believe you have a great opportunity and you

will find like minded, other believers who worship in secret also. I will pray for you dear Brother, and Welcome to the family in Yahshua! 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/27/2016 at 10:56 AM, AWAB said:

Thanks All friends please also pray for me i love jesus , When i accept i i jesus i cry to much. i just ask to jesus forgive me...

Welcome Madni, we are so happy to have you here.  

You are now in the family of God, we are your brothers and sisters. You can come here to fellowship and we also have a chat room where you can come in and speak to us one on one.  Please know we will be praying for you, and as someone said you can worship Jesus in your heart.  I believe God will have His Hand of protection on you.  

This walk with Jesus is so exciting and He has so much to show you.  He has forgiven you and is ready to show you all He has for you.  When you can get a Bible and start in the book of John.  That is in the New Testament the fourth book.  As you read I would write down questions you may have and come here or if you know Christians where you are seek your answers. 

We love you and look forward to seeing more of you here as you start this most amazing walk with your and our Savior Jesus.

Blessings, New sister..............  RustyAngeL 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

AWAB, please do not act in haste.  Wait upon the LORD to show you what to do and when to do it.  The Devil wants you dead as a baby Christian and will seek to draw you out into the open and slay you with his followers.  Stay quiet and keep a low profile whole you learn how to serve and speak wisely as did Jesus.  Even Jesus was not revealed until his time!  I pray the LORD deliver you from evil.  God bless.

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Would Egypt be a safer place for you?  There are Coptic Christians there and some are believers in Christ.