Israel rejects French peace initiative

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Jerusalem on Thursday responded to the looming French peace initiative, which is to involve an international effort forcing peace talks on Israel and the Palestinian Authority (PA).

As part of the French initiative, an international summit has been announced for May 30, in which ministers from 20 countries will prepare an international summit in the second half of 2016, which would include Israeli and PA leaders.

"Israel adheres to its position that the best way to a solution of the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians is direct bilateral negotiations," read the Prime Minister's Office statement on the initiative on Thursday. [ ... Read More (Source) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

The French initiative aims to force discussions based on the 2002 peace initiative, which was rejected by Israel as it demands the Jewish state make enormous withdrawals and accept an influx of "Palestinian refugees," only to receive a paper promise of normalization from Arab states in return.

... Read More (Source) ] from OP

I don't blame them,,,,,,why should Israel make any concessions? Ridiculous,not fair & not trustworthy

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,027
  • Content Per Day:  16.64
  • Days Won:  0

On Friday, April 29, 2016 at 11:47 AM, kwikphilly said:

I don't blame them,,,,,,why should Israel make any concessions? Ridiculous,not fair & not trustworthy

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Yes Saved,,,,,,,my heart really goes out to Israel,I cannot begin to imagine what those people have had to endure over the years,,,,,,I just pray & pray & pray that every single one meets Jesus & accepts Him,this life is just a vapor,,,,,,,,,I so want them(that are not Saved) to have everlasting Life with us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we must support Israel &  always pray for her

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Robert

Jerusalem has indeed become the "burdensome stone"; this planet keeps trying anyhow to force a situation on Israel that legitimatizes the Palistinians' claim to the Holy Land.

Guest shiloh357
On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 10:47 AM, kwikphilly said:

It is basically demanding that Israel slit their own throat.   No Jews are allowed in any Palestinian area, but the Jews are just supposed to let millions of Palestinians in their boarders and we know that the Muslims do not have a very good track record when it comes to keeping their word.   Never trust a Muslim.

That is outrageous Shiloh,don't you think America is slowly but surely turning her back on Israel? It sure seems that way to me?

Israel has no real support from anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you think with a new President that can change or do you think we(America) are doing what we can?   I don't mean "Christian Americans",I'm sure you understand what I am asking..................            Love,Kwik

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

That is outrageous Shiloh,don't you think America is slowly but surely turning her back on Israel? It sure seems that way to me?

Israel has no real support from anyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,do you think with a new President that can change or do you think we(America) are doing what we can?   I don't mean "Christian Americans",I'm sure you understand what I am asking..................            Love,Kwik

Kwik, I believe a lot of things might still happen before we get the new president,will Donald Trump even make it that far?

Remember what happened to Kennedy?

Prophecy is getting fulfilled in such a fast way at the moment..

Hey Angel's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you're an " early bird" like me!!! lol

So what do you think ,,,,,,,about America's support for Israel?

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Hey Angel's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you're an " early bird" like me!!! lol

So what do you think ,,,,,,,about America's support for Israel?

Good morning dear sister,

Just a sec , I will get another coffee and get back to this question.

I still have a long day to day, I can't go anywhere, and nobody  is home until 6 o'clock,  I'm so tempted to see what I can do around the house but that's a no-no now too, I'm not complaining and praise God He allowed me to have this operation!

so it means I might be on Worthy now and then, it's always so good to hear of you sister :)

Of course they should support Israel,the whole world should,we know the outcome for the countries who will turn again (are) against Israel,not a good picture!

Genesis 12:3 

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

I am like Ruth and would tell Naomi, "Your God is my God" :)

Amen?