• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hi

Well I'm guessing I'm asking for advice.

I hear see and feel spirits.   They exist in me and are causing me great suffering.  What can I do.  I try to pray to God and some of the spirits intercede and pray for me yet I still have evil spirits harming me from the inside.  What can I do?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

First thing that one needs to know before offering any real suggestions to help your situation is are you a born again Christian.....   Have you given yourself over to Jesus and declared with your mouth that Jesus is your Lord and the Father raised him from the dead when he allowed himself to be sacrificed for your sins....

If you are not, you are in real trouble and need to do that quickly.

If you are not, someone who has the authority of Jesus, can remove the demons from you, but if you are not filled with the Holy Spirit it has been my experience that they will return....

So I would have to ask, have you turned over your life to Jesus?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

By the way, the only Spirit that can interceed for you is the Holy Spirit....   if you are dealing with any others, they are still from the dark side there to confuse you.....   and I have experienced that personally many years ago....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

It says in the Holy Bible, 'not to listen to spirits', my friend said. I never consult psychics or mediums and I am a born again Christian.   It's very difficult for a Christian to become possessed, but there is oppression as well. 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

I haven't given my life fully to jesus it has taken quite some time to believe since there is much info from many cultural religions but christianity makes most sense to me because of my spiritual experiences  although I am not a born again christian.   I personally think the only way I can believe and say that jesus was raised from the dead and died for us is through the holy spirit and only by having it will I truly know that christianity is the truth way and life.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,762
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  02/24/1964

Other one gave you great advice. I will be praying that you would accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and that these evil spirits would depart from you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

A born again Christian has the Holy Spirit living in them. It is impossible for them to be possessed by a Demon. I truly do not know if a demon can indwell a nonbeliever.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 5/1/2016 at 3:21 AM, Big-Guns said:

I haven't given my life fully to jesus it has taken quite some time to believe since there is much info from many cultural religions but christianity makes most sense to me because of my spiritual experiences  although I am not a born again christian.   I personally think the only way I can believe and say that jesus was raised from the dead and died for us is through the holy spirit and only by having it will I truly know that christianity is the truth way and life.

Why?  Jesus is your only answer.  As was stated there is no good spirits, there is only one Spirit, and that is the Holy Spirit.  

You have to be totally submitted to God in order to be delivered and that is what you need, deliverance.  That is your hope and promise that you will be set free from these "spirits"  as you speak of them.  I would think that now you know that there is only one good Spirit and again that is the Holy Spirit there would be nothing left to think about. 

He loves us all and is just waiting for us to come to Him and ask to be forgiven.  He will give you a whole new life.  

• Group:  Newbie
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

It is good to acknowledge the reality you're in. Demons are very real and can quite easily get inside our lives to mess up things. Don't you believe the fairytale that demons are unable to mess you up, cause you profess that you are a christian. Jesus said, that he who does what I command, he is my disciple. So, you see - not everyone is a believer, even thou they claim to be. It's true. So.. first things first; you should ask and seek out a real pastor (in your local church, preferably) and tell everything - starting with the story of how you became to be a follower of Christ Jesus. Once this is done, it is easier to evaluate how to proceed. Demons are having a field-day with self-claimed christians all over the world, cause they serve their own flesh, not being obedient to the commandments of God, given through Christ Jesus. In every good thing, patience, love and obedience are key factors. May our heavenly Father guide you, in your search of a good local pastor. Amen.  

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

11 hours ago, bopeep1909 said:

A born again Christian has the Holy Spirit living in them. It is impossible for them to be possessed by a Demon. I truly do not know if a demon can indwell a nonbeliever.

Right.  It is impossible for a spirit of darkness and the Holy Spirit of light and life cannot dwell together.  The light will always swallow up the darkness.  And as was just stated a demon those things of darkness can not dwell in a believer.