• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

On 5/1/2016 at 3:21 AM, Big-Guns said:

I haven't given my life fully to jesus it has taken quite some time to believe since there is much info from many cultural religions but christianity makes most sense to me because of my spiritual experiences  although I am not a born again christian.   I personally think the only way I can believe and say that jesus was raised from the dead and died for us is through the holy spirit and only by having it will I truly know that christianity is the truth way and life.

Guns,  I have seen many people who have had problems with demons.....   and a few that were really just mentally ill.

If you want to learn how to deal with almost all demonic activity, I would highly recommend you get a book...  "Spiritual Warfare....Christians, demonization and deliverance."   It is authored by Dr. Karl Payne.      It has helped many people that I have been acquainted with.....    Problem, I don't know if his information will be that much of a help unless you are a real Christian....   It is an awesome thing to deal with the dark side, and shouldn't be done unless the Holy Spirit instructs you to.....   but if they are around you and putting things into your thoughts, you are in a dangerous situation.

I don't know if it would help you, but I know it has others.....

Only one other question I would ask and it sounds silly on the surface, but if you have time periods in your life, especially in your young life, that you can't account for.....   well, other things should be looked into....   you can feel free to email me if you would want any more details.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

I never said a born again Christian can be possessed, I know a born again Christian cannot be possessed by a demon.

I responded to your statement where you said;

bopeep1909    19,169

• Royal Member
  •  
  • bopeep1909
  • Royal Member
  • 17,741 posts
  • Interests:God,Reading,Word find and Jigsaw Puzzles,Research and I love to bake.

A born again Christian has the Holy Spirit living in them. It is impossible for them to be possessed by a Demon. I truly do not know if a demon can indwell a nonbeliever.

This is what I responded to, where you said I truly do not know if a demon can indwell a nonbeliever.

"

I truly do not know if a demon can indwell a nonbeliever.

I answered YES a demon or even many demons can indwell a NONBELIEVER!

Yes they can, here is just one example;

Mark. 5 : 1-9,  1,And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
    2, And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
    3, Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
    4, Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
    5, And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
    6, But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
    7, And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
    8, For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
    9, And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Reading on in verse verse 15, we see the man who was possessed sitting and clothed and in his right mind, and in verse 18 we read where the man who was possessed goes and asks Jesus if he can join Him? Jesus tells him to go home to his friends and tell them how great things the Lord had done for him. The man went to Decapolis and made public how great Jesus had done to him.

Mark 5: 15, And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
    16, And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.
    17, And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.
    18, And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.
    19, Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
    20, And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.

If were not careful, not fully devoted to God, not truly born again,  and slip back into sin, here's what Jesus said in Matt. 12.

Matt. 12:  43, When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, (leaves of his won accord, not cast out), he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44, Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45, Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

22 hours ago, HAZARD said:

I know that, read what I actually posted, and my reply to bopeep!

Posted 12 minutes ago · Hidden

I never said a born again Christian can be possessed, I know a born again Christian cannot be possessed by a demon.

I responded to your statement where you said;

bopeep1909    19,169

• Royal Member
  •  
  • bopeep1909
  • Royal Member
  • 17,741 posts
  • Interests:God,Reading,Word find and Jigsaw Puzzles,Research and I love to bake.

A born again Christian has the Holy Spirit living in them. It is impossible for them to be possessed by a Demon. I truly do not know if a demon can indwell a nonbeliever.

This is what I responded to, where you said I truly do not know if a demon can indwell a nonbeliever.

I answered YES a demon or even many demons can indwell a NONBELIEVER!

Yes they can, here is just one example;

Mark. 5 : 1-9,  1,And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
    2, And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
    3, Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
    4, Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
    5, And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
    6, But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
    7, And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
    8, For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
    9, And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

Reading on in verse verse 15, we see the man who was possessed sitting and clothed and in his right mind, and in verse 18 we read where the man who was possessed goes and asks Jesus if he can join Him? Jesus tells him to go home to his friends and tell them how great things the Lord had done for him. The man went to Decapolis and made public how great Jesus had done to him.

Mark 5: 15, And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
    16, And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.
    17, And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.
    18, And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.
    19, Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
    20, And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.

If were not careful, not fully devoted to God, not truly born again,  and slip back into sin, here's what Jesus said in Matt. 12.

Matt. 12:  43, When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, (leaves of his won accord, not cast out), he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44, Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45, Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Sorry for the misunderstanding :)

No worries at all, God bless you! I didn't want "anyone" to think I believed that demons could indwell born again Christians. :)

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

9 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

No worries at all, God bless you! I didn't want "anyone" to think I believed that demons could indwell born again Christians. :)

Love you sister,I was sort of surprised:emot-heartbeat: you were thinking that !

This is what you are::mgqueen: daughter of the King :)

H'mmmm, what's with this? Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, HAZARD said:

H'mmmm, what's with this? Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

we are in the seekers lounge forum......   all posts have to be approved.

4 minutes ago, other one said:

we are in the seekers lounge forum......   all posts have to be approved.

Ok, thanks other one. I was worried I may have hurt or offended someone! Thanks for clearing that up!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Content Count:  18,097
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Big_Guns

This Thread has gone in a few directions & I am very interested in knowing how you are are doing now,have you been seeking the Lord & reading His Word,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there is not much sense in telling yu to loo here or look there when you are not yet firmly established in WHAT/WHO you believe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Continuing on a path "alone" you are a very easy target & you have no Armor,no Sword,no Truth,,,,,,only deception

Jesus is the Way,the Truth & the Life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,sending someone out into the spiritual battlefield without the indwelling,Wisdom,Understanding ,Faith etc,,, is like sending a 5 yr old child out into a full scale nuclear battle zone naked & armed with a water pistol

You don't even need to have any knowledge of spiritual warfare until you are more mature ,after you are Born Again you can simply take cover behind Jesus & HE has already won the battle for us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you need Jesus FIRST & FOREMOST,any information you get is useless without the power of the Holy Spirit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And there are NO 'spirits" interceding for you,you are being deceived,,,,,,,,,,,,,I have no idea where you got that idea but there is only ONE Mediator that makes Intercession for is & that is Jesus Christ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you are playing with fire(literally) & there is no time like the present to be reconciled back to God Almighty & there is only ONE WAY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the Way of the CRoss          JESUS

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia basically what I have to say is that people with this diagnoses have demons living inside of them people who think otherwise are deceived I thought the spirits were interceding for me since the words that were coming out of my mouth were not really from me but the spirits and my voice did not sound like mine.  These spirits inside of me have admitted to being demons and are causing me much tourment and guilt.  I have had some pretty bad side effects from the medication I was given.  And to answer a previous question yes there were things I couldn't remember from my childhood and in my teenage years I wondered why.

Edited by Big-Guns